It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YET ANOTHER Money Bomb...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Alex Jones September 17, 2010: Help us take the Infowar to the next level by donating to the Infowar Moneybomb at the recently launched website. You can donate via Pay Pal or at the Alex Jones Infowars Store. infowarsmoneybomb.com...

How do you feel about this?...

Lots of people come down on hard on AJ as a money grabber but he is best in the conspiracy entertainment business, which consists of hundreds of millions of dollars per year, and have no problem with him selling dvd's and asking for donations due to all the free content/broadcasts he has on the web.

No doubt he has nice cars and a big house, but that's part of the business.

I won't be donating, but just putting this out there... Although I've purchased a few DVD's of his in the past.

edit on 17-9-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Interesting.

Never thought such a profession would ever lead to riches...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I find the money request to be annoying, but I do have to admit that not only does he put movies on the net for free, he encourages people to copy and redistribute them. I have a feeling the movies aren't the major part of his company's revenue stream--they are more like advertising for his show. And man does his show have a lot of commercials.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Well everyone knows you need money to fight TPTB. It would be akin to trusting the Red Cross to use the money we donate for the cause that we think its going to. Sure this can make way for more corruption. However I do believe this is necessary. Hes worked hard, sure he deserves some nice things. But say what you will, that guy is up there daily, informing the world and bringing the truth. And he gives away his documentaries for free.

I dont think there is anything wrong with politely asking for donations. There are worse ways to take someones money.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The way I feel about it , is if you like listening to the show, and it really fills a gap and you enjoy it, go ahead and donate a little money to him. I actually wish more people had a donation paypal button so I could let them know how I feel about their entertainment.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hey CanadianDream420 ,star and flag for making a very valid point,these people are asking for money of everyday people when they have 8 figure bank accounts,buy d.v.ds and enjoy them my friend,
Never send him money for nothing,If he broke cases and got convictions on the people he talks about,then yes send money by all means.Its just my 2 cents but when he says i have the documents,discard everything he said on the subject,lol,if he had what he claims all the time,he would show it!! Not only show it ,he would have them by the bo lax

I have to say i like the guy and he is a amazing buisness man! And that time him and Joe Rogan were running around goverment buildings with a bong and prescot bush masks on their face was priceless

Thanks for the heads up the other night!!
keep them

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

One of the best truth activists / journalists out there working today!

Hell yeah he got my money!

Moneybombs FTW!!!

This is how we take our COUNTRY BACK!!

new topics

top topics

join