It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A Timeline of CIA Atrocities

page: 1
13
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

A Timeline of CIA Atrocities


If you ever wanted an almost complete list of the
CIA's illegal activities, then you will def want to read
the link for this article. The CIA has been involved
with virtually almost everything our democracy
is against. This is nothing but pure evil at work
in secret and covertness.

Everything is listed from the early years when they were
the OSS up until the 90's is where this list stops.

Almost everything you wanted to know about the CIA:

www.huppi.com...


The Association for Responsible Dissent estimates that by 1987, 6 million people had died as a result of CIA covert operations. (2) Former State Department official William Blum correctly calls this an "American Holocaust."


6 MILLION???
That's more than the Nazi's killed
in the Jewish Camps.

How can this go on and not be considered
war crimes or criminal mafia???
Why hasn't anybody ever been
prosecuted from the CIA ???

Please discuss.




posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 



If you ever wanted an almost complete list of the
CIA's illegal activities,


Well heck yea I'd like to see it! Nice find Boondock! These guys sound like an old school Blackwater organization. I love how there is no oversight yet funding has been available from.... where do they "officially" get their money from exactly? Blow and opium perhaps?

Mike Ruppert(Ex cop) confronts CIA Director - 11 parts
www.youtube.com...


According to its secret charter, its responsibilities include "propaganda, economic warfare, preventive direct action, including sabotage, antisabotage, demolition and evacuation procedures; subversion against hostile states, including assistance to underground resistance groups, and support of indigenous anti-communist elements in threatened countries of the free world."

www.huppi.com...

Well that just about covers everything that could/will go wrong.

spec


edit on 17-9-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
what???
no spooks shown up to save face yet???
How can people who work in this organization
sleep at night???

Here's the REAL terrorist entity !!!
The CIA

a license to kill with complete immunity.



posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Don't forget MI5/6, Mossad, etc.

There are a lot of "jumped up" organisations that act like in the same manner as the CIA does.



posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
6 MILLION???
That's more than the Nazi's killed
in the Jewish Camps.


Nope, sorry. It's not more than the Nazis killed in the camps. Good try, tho.


Hmmmm....and the KGB isn't brought up? I wonder why?



posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65
 


Don't you mean the 'FSB', as they are now known?

Although, I have to agree with you. In my last post, I debated which secret service agencies to include... KGB, ISI, NSA, to name just three, were on that list.



posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
what???
no spooks shown up to save face yet???
How can people who work in this organization
sleep at night???

Here's the REAL terrorist entity !!!
The CIA

a license to kill with complete immunity.



I believe that spooks are busy as always scrolling threads with damaging content off the recent post lists by replying to the dumb threads...



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Well that just about covers everything that could/will go wrong.

ummmm
what about Aliens ???
Or are they already involved
in the CIA operations???



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The Cocaine Importing Agency has been conducting criminal business since its inception.

All of it, of course, is legitimized (in their view), as they are a government body and are not subject to punishment.



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 

If there are aliens, you know the cia is involved, it's for our own good, right? They could be commie aliens or something!



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
as they are a government body and are not subject to punishment.

so was the Gestapo and the SS
and see what happened to them
in the Nuremberg tribunal ???

There is NO ONE above the law
I don't care what freaking agency
you work for. If you throw away
the law for these bastards then
fairly we should ALL throw away
the laws of this land.

I do hope one day that these
CIA atrocities are punished
for just what they are ......
criminal activity.



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
If there are aliens, you know the cia is involved, it's for our own good, right?

so that's who is flying those Black Triangles
all over the world full of narcotics.

I read an article a while back that stated the Russians
believed the CIA was using predator drones to transport
narcotics across borders undetected. It had a kill switch
on it that could self destruct if it got into trouble.



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
Don't you mean the 'FSB', as they are now known?


Yeah, but I still like to think of them as KGB. I'm just so old school.



Originally posted by dampnickers
Although, I have to agree with you. In my last post, I debated which secret service agencies to include... KGB, ISI, NSA, to name just three, were on that list.


They all are sneaky bastards!
But, that's what they get paid to be.



posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
If you want some further reading on the subject, Noam Chomsky's books "Hegemony or Survival" and "Failed States" discuss some of the CIA abuses listed on that website. He doesn't mention all in the list, but he doesn't limit himself to the CIA, either.



posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
If you want some further reading on the subject, Noam Chomsky's books "Hegemony or Survival" and "Failed States" discuss some of the CIA abuses listed on that website. He doesn't mention all in the list, but he doesn't limit himself to the CIA, either.


You're right, Chomsky seems to be an expert in CIA dis-stabilization efforts around the world since its inception. CIA appears to specialize in one main thing though; toppling and replacing effective governments in third world countries into tyrannical governments that can do whatever they want as long as they work for the US and its corporations. They're entire purpose is to spread American influence around the world through fear and assassination.



posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
An excellent find Boondock!

Even this list isn't complete. The true scale would surprise us even. They are the problem, simple.

Credit where it's due though, they're running around the planet like demons on a rampage, paving the way for the 4 horsemen, and getting away with it.



posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Every major power's intelligence services have done things that in hindsight, were atrocities, but considered necessary or even beneficial, at the time.

The U.S. does NOT have a monopoly here. In fact, if anything, it is more difficult for the CIA to conduct such actions in a free society, as opposed to more closed societies where the media is controlled by the government. With such control, THOSE services have the true impunity or license to kill...not the CIA.

You'd also have to factor in the number of lives saved by the actions of intelligence agencies (of any nation), to get a true picture here.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok
 


The CIA has always studied and focused on leftist leadership anywhere in the world. Any chance for a developing country to incorporate leftist policies to unite their people through universal healthcare, full literacy rates, advanced education, and nationalization of economy were completely denied by CIA intervention. Even if leftist governments were democratically elected, the CIA would find ways to assassinate leaders or launch coups to replace effective leadership with war criminals and dictators. Millions of people were raped, tortured and killed around the world in the name of American imperialism and the CIA made it happen. At least when the Soviets did it, they cared about the people affected instead of assessing the cost of "collateral damage".



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Big whoop. Sorry to be overly cynical, but this isn't really news. Intelligence agencies have been conducting coups and toppling governments since before they were known as intelligence agencies. The only thing this really shows is how inept the CIA are at it since their involvement in such activities is being publicized.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
The CIA has always studied and focused on leftist leadership anywhere in the world. Any chance for a developing country to incorporate leftist policies to unite their people through universal healthcare, full literacy rates, advanced education, and nationalization of economy were completely denied by CIA intervention. Even if leftist governments were democratically elected, the CIA would find ways to assassinate leaders or launch coups to replace effective leadership with war criminals and dictators. Millions of people were raped, tortured and killed around the world in the name of American imperialism and the CIA made it happen. At least when the Soviets did it, they cared about the people affected instead of assessing the cost of "collateral damage".


So, according to you, the CIA is responsible for everything bad and evil that's happened in this world? And the Soviets were the good guys, always looking out for the people??

Talk about drinking the Kool-aid. Do yourself a favor and take a quick trip to Berlin and speak to any woman that was there when the Soviets overran the city. She'll give you a good idea about how "caring" they were.




new topics

top topics



 
13
<<   2 >>

log in

join