It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burns 'Victim' Admits Staging Acid Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Burns 'Victim' Admits Staging Acid Attack

uk.news.yahoo.com

Bethany Storro told police a black woman with a ponytail came up to her and said "Hey, pretty girl, want something to drink?" then threw the burning liquid from a cup.

A surgeon who operated on her said the substance that had caused the wounds was as strong as hydrochloric or sulphuric acid.

Storro recounted details of the "attack" at a news conference, with her head wrapped in bandages and her parents by her side.

Her account quickly garnered sympathy outside her home town of Vancouver, a suburb of Portland, Oregon, US, and accounts were set up for her at local banks to receive d
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Blatant attention whoring, I would expect someone of her age to be above such behavior. I remember a woman doing the same thing awhile ago only with rape, all of it a ruse for attention.
She didn't see the consequences and now has to live in shame with scars on her face. . Post opinions

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 17-9-2010 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Segador.....

Blatant attention whoring

I think it might be a little more than that.....

I think she might be very ill.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Extremist fundamentalist jihadist suicide troll burned her face to spite her face. The attention sought warped the self-entitled seeker.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Extremist fundamentalist jihadist suicide troll burned her face to spite her face. The attention sought warped the self-entitled seeker.

EnlightenUp.....

Are you saying she did it because she's a Muslim?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
EnlightenUp.....

No! But, if she were, how could she face Mecca?

She's fighting a battle against the anonymous army, a martyr against a superiorly-equipped foe.

But you brought up a good question: Is she a Muslim?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

EnlightenUp.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Maybe she thought she could get high off acid...

Badum tish

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

EnlightenUp.....

Sorry.....it might be that I'm "just not getting it".

I'm confused about 2 things:

1. Why did you call her an "extremist fundamentalist jihadist suicide troll"?

2. Why do you think this case is funny, when someone is suffering so much?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 17-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Actually I think her motivation was religious.
Earlier in the week I read an interview where she stated she wanted to be on Oprah to lead people to Jesus. I guess her FaceBook page is very Jesusey/fundie as well.
I think she has religious delusions..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
this is common....
Who all remembers Tawana Brawley back in the 80's and 90's?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
this is common....
Who all remembers Tawana Brawley back in the 80's and 90's?

I remember it, but it wasn't that one I was talking about in my post.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

EnlightenUp.....

Sorry.....it might be that I'm "just not getting it".

I'm confused about 2 things:

1. Why did you call her an "extremist fundamentalist jihadist suicide troll"?

Keep thinking about it. You'll wake up in pools of sweat tonight. I respectfully decline the request for me to explicitly decode my words.

2. Why do you think this case is funny, when someone is suffering so much?

I thought you were funny for thinking I might be insinuating she's a Muslim. Her personal plight and psychological pain, I don't find it any more or less humorous than my own.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here's a link to the Jesus angle from the Seattle Examiner

Acid Attack Victim Bethany Storros Oprah Appearance Cancelled

Remember the girl during the election that claimed some black man carved an "O" on her face.
Why are thet always female and blame blacks?
Hmmmm

edit on 17-9-2010 by OldDragger because: to correct third grade spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

EnlightenUp.....

She's fighting a battle against the anonymous army, a martyr against a superiorly-equipped foe.

Anonymous Army?
Maybe she was a victim of the Project Blue Beam and HAARP/MKULTRA testing.
I believe there is a lot of that going in ESPECIALLY in that area.
For future ATSers, this is the hideout of The Synthetic Robotoid Clones and Russian PSYborgs. Oh yeah, and some of The Nazis are over there too, hiding out for when the country will be put into another CIVIL WAR. They are trying to make The Pacific Northwest a safe haven for "White" People.

Why did this girl make the extra effort to describe the ethnicity of her attacker? BECAUSE THEY TOLD HER TO SAY IT WAS A BLACK GIRL. I actually use to live in Vancouver (not too long ago, this year in fact), and I can assure you, there aren't that many black people up there, I saw like 2 up there the whole time I spent in that area, just something to think about.

I myself have endured their brainwashing and mind control. I thought I had reached enlightenment, I even posted a couple of threads about it, but the more and more I've been reading up on all the crazy, psychopathic SHIfT that our government is up to, the more sure I am that it wasn't a spiritual experience, and more of a mental experiment.

It is real people, and I honestly do believe that this girl must have experienced some of the same things that I did. I mean, what would possess someone to do that? She was normal before any of this happened, no criminal records, nothing like that. She was pretty, she had her whole life ahead of her.

THEY PICKED HER.
they told her to do it to herself and blame somebody else. I have no doubt in my mind.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I actually use to live in Vancouver (not too long ago, this year in fact), and I can assure you, there aren't that many black people up there, I saw like 2 up there the whole time I spent in that area, just something to think about.

Identifying the hostile perpetrator as dark-skinned adds uncontested credibility to a fabrication. MK-Ultra has us all.

Maybe there aren't many there, but it only takes one to make the whole place rotten! /sarcasm

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

EnlightenUp.....

Anonymous Army?
Maybe she was a victim of the Project Blue Beam and HAARP/MKULTRA testing.
I believe there is a lot of that going in ESPECIALLY in that area.
For future ATSers, this is the hideout of The Synthetic Robotoid Clones and Russian PSYborgs. Oh yeah, and some of The Nazis are over there too, hiding out for when the country will be put into another CIVIL WAR. They are trying to make The Pacific Northwest a safe haven for "White" People.

Why did this girl make the extra effort to describe the ethnicity of her attacker? BECAUSE THEY TOLD HER TO SAY IT WAS A BLACK GIRL. I actually use to live in Vancouver (not too long ago, this year in fact), and I can assure you, there aren't that many black people up there, I saw like 2 up there the whole time I spent in that area, just something to think about.

I myself have endured their brainwashing and mind control. I thought I had reached enlightenment, I even posted a couple of threads about it, but the more and more I've been reading up on all the crazy, psychopathic SHIfT that our government is up to, the more sure I am that it wasn't a spiritual experience, and more of a mental experiment.

It is real people, and I honestly do believe that this girl must have experienced some of the same things that I did. I mean, what would possess someone to do that? She was normal before any of this happened, no criminal records, nothing like that. She was pretty, she had her whole life ahead of her.

THEY PICKED HER.
they told her to do it to herself and blame somebody else. I have no doubt in my mind.

Are you joking?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Unfortunately I am DEAD SERIOUS.
Please feel free to laugh, I wouldn't wish the mental torture on anyone.
I ended up in the hospital twice because of MKULTRA and the mind control, never experienced anything like it before, never.

I use to see ghosts as a child, but I never use to hear anything until I got up the there. I promise you, there's something really weird going on in that area. I have NO PROOF, but plenty of experience with it. If you want to know more, U2U me, I don't wanna get off topic with your thread, and I only brought up this stuff, because I honestly believe this Acid girl may have been a victim of one of their Psy-OP initiations. I'm not a troll, real person, just trying to spread the word and share what I have learned first hand with this stuff. It is real, and I DON'T want to believe it, but I can't explain what happened to me any other way, then what I've found on here and other sites.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Of course our first reaction is that shes is a "Attention Whore" But I think like it was stated, there is something more wrong with her. What human in their right mind, looks at a cup of acid, and says "I'm going to throw this on my face" something pushed her to these lenghts. Whether she has something wrong mentally or a some other physcial force. I would put her in Somewhere she could be provided mental care.

new topics

top topics

join