It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 911 Footage - Visible Explosion at World Trade Center up close

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before I did a search and did not come up with it however this is my first thread and if I made any mistakes I apologize.

This is a video of an explosion and ejection of something out of one of the towers up close, It looks to me too be possibly a chair being ejected. I am not entirely sure how long after this explosion that the tower fell as it does not show in the video. Either way this is the first time I have seen this and the quality is great.

I believe it may be one of the explosive devices going off that I believe was used to bring down the towers caught on video up close, however i am no expert and it could be something else entirely exploding. You can clearly see it at about the 0.58 sec. mark. Thoughts please....

edit on 17-9-2010 by frimilden because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2010 by frimilden because: gettting the vid to show properly

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow, some big chunk of something is blown out pretty forcefully from within the building.

Hard to say what caused that but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That almost looks like a person punching out a window, and then getting sucked out the window. Would that happen? I don't know. Does seem sort of like an explosion, but more like pressure. You may be right though.

good find

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

It is hard to catch it at the right moment but if you play around you can pause it at the right time. To me it looks like maybe an office chair someone in the comments speculated it was perhaps a person but I am not so sure...

@Myendica
Posted at the same time, lol. But ya others have said it may be a person.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There is just so much wrong about this video... I mean I understand what you are trying to point out, but really, a poor guy hanging on the edge for his life probably min. before the "squib" you point on takes effect and BeeGees in the background????? I guess this just falls under the good the bad and the ugly for me... but like I said, I do get where you are trying to go here.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It looks like there is a strong isolated explosion and it sucks the air back in after exploding. I believe the firemen call that a back draft. Not quite sure if it was an explosive or caused by the fire and pressure.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I hate to bring this up
but at 1:00 in this clip there
is an expulsion from that window.
It appears to me under frame by frame
analysis that a human man with a dark suit on
is what is being expelled out the window.
And he throws his arms up once
he is outside in freefall.
maybe I'm wrong on that
can I get somebody else to
clarify that for me.

Has anybody seen the movie backdraft?
If this man had been inside that office
with the door closed and that window was
broken out and there was an oxygen
starved fire on the other side of that
door and the man opened the door,
it could have caused that very effect,
ejected what was standing behind the door
out the window. Which in this case was
the man who opened the door.

I dont see this as an explanation
of CD.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yes I have seen the movie and that makes a lot of sense, I am no expert and CD was my first impression upon seeing the video. Whatever it was though it had a lot of force that much is certain.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wtf am i supposed to be looking at? I dont see anything important.. just some guy climbing in and out of that window...

Define for me what i am looking for..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hmmm, with this video are you implying that the smoke coming out of one of the windows is a bomb?? I just don't understand these bomb theories; it would have taken super ninjas to plant all of them and go unnoticed. I think the smoke is from the fire created from the "flying bombs" (giant planes with a ridiculous amount of gasoline) crashing into the building.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

At the 0.58 second mark you can see on the far left a smoke "squib" similar to an explosion "squib" and something being ejected out of the building that is black.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
Hmmm, with this video are you implying that the smoke coming out of one of the windows is a bomb?? I just don't understand these bomb theories; it would have taken super ninjas to plant all of them and go unnoticed. I think the smoke is from the fire created from the "flying bombs" (giant planes with a ridiculous amount of gasoline) crashing into the building.

As I don't think this video shows an actually explosion from a bomb, I still feel I must contest your statement of ninjas. It would not take a team of ninjas. It would not take a black-ops. It would not take a power outage. All it would take is a few regular pawns. Could be done in any amount of time, though most likely over a couple weeks. Many maintenance and constructions crews worked there around the clock. Anyone, at anytime could have done it. CD theory cannot be debunked, by saying "ninjas would have had to plant them to go unnoticed." or, "someone would have seen something." No one would have known what they were looking at. Security wasn't really air tight. pick a new talking point.

edit on 17-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I see the same thing Boondock. It looks like a person being blown out of the window. The other person hanging on the outside doesn't seem to be affected so I have to question whether it is an explosion or a backdraft, say from someone opening a door that blows the poor soul out.
It tears my heart out every time I watch these videos but if I can learn anything new it is worthwhile.
Those who died deserve the truth to be known exactly what did happen on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I wouldnt say thats a bomb either. A bomb blast powerfull enough to launch an object (human or chair or whatever it was) it would have leveled that entire floor, not create a puff like that. recall that the WTC floors were wide open areas mostly divided up by drywall or sheetrock to make office spaces and such. A blast anywhere on that floor wont be channeled through one window as a "puff". It looks more like either a backdraft scenario or maybe even someone breaking a window with an office chair.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
To me, the reason the guy is outside hanging on is because some of the floor above his level are collapsing in areas in the interior of the building. The expelling of debris and even the suction affect could be caused by heavy weight/items falling through a few floors above this and then it may have kept going through that floor as well. If the ceiling was falling around me I'd probably try for the exterior of the building as well (close to any major supports I see).

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure what is getting blown out but here's some media to assist. Here are screen captures that show whatever it is. Unfortunately I guess it could be a person looking at the close up. The time stamp is accurate to within a few tenths of a second.

Regular speed clip
Slow motion clip

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Another snuff thread of "let's watch people jumping and falling to their deaths"

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Wow, that's pretty damned disturbing.

It looks exactly like a person is getting blown out of the building to me too...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I don't think I've seen this particular footage before here on ATS - so for what it's worth, it seems to be one of the few previously unseen and "newly released" clips marking this years anniversary. Strange, all this new video surfacing just now makes one wonder.

While I'm not discounting the authenticity of the video itself, there is one thing that stands out to me... the quality of this video is fairly decent, and the accompanying audio tracks contained are quite bizarre when you take into consideration the context of what was happening that day - to me, the surrounding ambience and dialogue is just... well, a little strange to say the least. I know that audio is not the question here, but based on the things that I know, and I work with professionally all the time it's worth a listen at least.

Observations on the audio track:

1. The ambiance sounds like it was recorded in a smaller room, like a bar or restaurant.
2. Lots of background noises, and a sense of business... like a restaurant or bar, but only 2 people talking.
3. Piano playing, which almost makes it sound "live" but it sounds off compared to the rest of the audio.
4. There is a police/rescue siren @ about 45 seconds, that sounds too crisp and clear... almost staged like.
5. Dialogue is limited to 2 people talking, no other voices are heard in proximity. (very strange)

Observations on the video:
1. It's very good in terms of quality, so why was it just now released?
2. It clearly shows "blowout" or explosion effect that pushes someone or something out of the window.

I hate to say it, but something here just does not add up to me.
Was this footage part of the recently released NIST FOIA files by chance?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
what about all the phone calls from the planes are they not evidence?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join