It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican and the Pope's astronomer: Intelligent aliens are God's children

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Any intelligent aliens living elsewhere in the universe should be considered God's children - no matter what they look like
, the pope's astronomer has said.

Brother Guy Consolgmano, the Vatican's astronomer, went on to add:

"God is bigger than just humanity. God is also the god of angels."

This is the link to the Vatican's astronomer's declarations

Even though this may not be the Vatican's official position on the matter, this statement adds up to a constant stream of information regarding aliens coming from there.

Being the Catholic Church (and the Vatican) one of oldest human institutions on Earth, one may only wonder what is it that they know and we don't.

I think statements like these are not gratuitious and are preparing us for something. Something big.

edit on 17-9-2010 by RadioKnecht because: redundant content

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
for some reason I can't edit the thread anymore, even though I just posted it Anyway, just to add that Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a theologian member of the Vatican Curia (governing body), and an insider close to the Pope, has gone on Italian national television more than five times, including recent months, to proclaim that extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon.

We are definetely being prepared.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Wow. Everybody has been saying that we are being prepared for awhile now but when I hear statements like I could not agree more.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
wait !!!!
hold the presses !!!

Did Alien Disclosure just come
from the Vatican !!!!!

or am I reading this wrong ???

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
and to further clarify a point

if Aliens are God's creation of Angels

then there are ALSO DEMONS TOO !!!!

So which Aliens are Angels and which Aliens
are demons ????

Pleidians = God's Angels

Reptilians = Demons

would this be a valid assumption?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"God is bigger than just humanity. God is also the god of angels."

Does he mean by saying that: Angels are Aliens? I came to this conclusion a long time ago.. but the church?
Why is the church all of a sudden interested in aliens? I think too, they are preparing the community for incoming disclosure. It is about time!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
That's right BSaint!! The Vatican's been constantly trickling information regarding aliens/ufo's etc and disclosure. They even held a summit on the matter a year ago in 2008 . Apparently, the official position on the matter is that aliens and inteligent life in space DOES exist.

Check this link for even further news regarding the Vatican's assertions on disclosure:
Vatican talks about ETs

If we consider that the devil is frequently pictured as a "snake" or a "dragon" throughout the mosaic religions (judaism, christianity and islam alike), i think your approach as considering the reptilians as teh demon's creation is quite a reasonable one!!

Either way, something BIG is afoot for sure!

edit on 17-9-2010 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

... the historical mission of the alien beings, and the entire UFO phenomena, is to create the necessary conditions for the last deception which will bring about the consolidation of a globalized and militant religion for the New World Order. This worldwide deception most probably will arise after the first open contact takes place with evil spiritual forces claiming to be aliens or extraterrestrials. They will pretend to come as our "space brothers" or better yet, as our "cosmic parents" or "creators" who thousands of years ago had genetically altered and accelerated the slow evolution of sub-human species, thus creating our first ancestors. In that way they will claim to be our creators, or the elohim of the Jewish Scriptures. To back up their claims, they will "explain" – by twisting many things in history – many historical incidents that they had "planted" all along for that very moment, incidents which will be hidden from the eyes of the majority of people on earth until that very moment. In that way, these highly evil entities will pretend to "clarify" many mysteries of history, or nature, that science – or even religious wise men – have no rational explanation for them. Therefore, people will see these "aliens from outer space" as the 'Enlightened Ones' worthy of all trust and respect, not as highly deceitful fallen angels bent on the utter destruction of humanity..
. www.returnofthenephilim.com... (But can be read about from many,many other sources who are saying the same thing.)

There are constant reminders throughout the New Testament, from the teachings of Jesus Himself to the writings of Paul, John, Peter, James, and Jude, that indicate that the end times will be times of great delusion and deception. These warnings are specifically directed at "the elect" that they might not also be carried away with the "strong delusion" that God will send expressly for the purpose of separating true believers in Him from those who "have not a love of the truth."

"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." Revelation 17:17

I know,it seems awfully convoluted! There is going to be a real time of testing ahead. People really need to make up their minds soon as to which side they are on.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There are some UFOs looking like Orbs made from light, very bright. They seem to be akin to the flying "snake" like structures. The orbs coming out of those snake things. (I think the orbs are forming the snakes)

On the other side, we have the other UFO structures: the matalic ones. Which have lights but I can´t remember seeing a video, in which the metalic one turns to an orb like looking. (I´m so sorry for my grammar, hope someone understands what I´m trying to say.. -.-)

Luzifer is said to be the Lightbringer... the snake.

But the angels send from god... well you all know the point in the bible: wheels with eyes and so on... this sounds more like a description of a mechanic structure. More like the metalic UFOs in which the angels are. And god.

The mayan culture is about to worship the snake, the egyptian also... what about others? The Hindu Gods used Vimanas, flying machines. Not snakes or orbs. Very interesting topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

To be honest, I really don't buy that much into the "aliens are the devil's deceivers" theories. Just for one simple reason: in a couple of hundred years' time (probably even less), we as a race will be in condition of inter-stellar travel. When we finally reach a planet with intelligent life in it, do you think we ourselves will be some extraterrestrial Devil's instruments of threachery and deceit?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
I think statements like these are not gratuitious and are preparing us for something. Something big.

Always try and find the full quote. He actually said:

Guy Consolmagno, who is one of the pope's astronomers, said he would be "delighted" if intelligent life was found among the stars. "But the odds of us finding it, of it being intelligent and us being able to communicate with it – when you add them up it's probably not a practical question."

www.guardian.co.uk...

Nevertheless, it's interesting how much alien talk is coming from the Vatican these days...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

do you think we ourselves will be some extraterrestrial Devil's instruments of threachery and deceit?

lmao
I think that about some of our species right now,
why wait 100 yrs to clarify?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by On the Edge

To be honest, I really don't buy that much into the "aliens are the devil's deceivers" theories. Just for one simple reason: in a couple of hundred years' time (probably even less), we as a race will be in condition of inter-stellar travel. When we finally reach a planet with intelligent life in it, do you think we ourselves will be some extraterrestrial Devil's instruments of threachery and deceit?

I think you're assuming an awful lot about what humans will do,what's on other planets,etc...But it's also fair to say that calling aliens a demonic deception will sound like a stretch to many also!

I believe,if through some "alien technology" that would allow people to do what you suppose,then I would have to say that species is tainted,just as the Nephalim,who mated with humans,and thus brought about their destruction from God,via the flood.

Here's a site you might like to check out which talks alot about that agenda known as "transhumanism".
www.raidersnewsnetwork.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Nevertheless, it's interesting how much alien talk is coming from the Vatican these days...

That is precisely my point. They are into something. You don't hold conferences, you don't make statements and you don't have papal commissions just to debate the existence of unicorns or gryphons, now do you?

If they are putting an effort -and a significant one that is-, into addressing the mere possibility of extraterrestrial intelligence, is because they know there is something out there. Otherwise the Vatican wouldn't get into this controversial debate, risking more credibility in the process.

What is it that they know? Well, that's up to anybody's guess.

edit on 17-9-2010 by RadioKnecht because: grammar

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Incidentally, six men have been arrested on suspicion of assassination attempts on the Pope in the past two days. I wonder if he'll get out of Britain alive...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The Vatican's chief astronomer broke this in 2008. I remember hearing it on the radio in the car, and could not believe what I was hearing. Good Stuff!

Vatican's Chief Astronomer Says It's OK To Believe In Aliens

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wow - just read this on-line was just coming to post on ATS (star and flag).

Pope doesn't have a problem with aliens, and will add them to the fold as his children before God. Missionaries in space, yeah I figured. Same goes for the other major religions, and I repeat what I've posted previously their is nothing that an alien is going to say, do or show us that is going to destroy the credibility of these beliefs.

The aliens too are in the bubble of creation. God by definition "not limited to time or space" is outside the bubble. These religions even though they have a different take on the truth, are all undeniable I cannot imagine an event that could disprove God as the creator.

Again the return of the ancestors as prophesied in the Mayan 2012 calendar = alien disclosure. The game is about to change people, but religion will survive it who knows probably will get bigger and they may even get some converts among the stars. – They may have to change the angle on “created in Gods image” though.

This is fun folks; hope you join me laughing on the sidelines.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Speaking of CHILDREN, well Gods 'children' and everybodies elses children need to be kept AWAY from them sick Vatican folk.

Bunch of sick folks and the followers should be ashamed of themselves for supporting them monsters at the vatican and their fairy tales.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peter Brake
These religions even though they have a different take on the truth, are all undeniable I cannot imagine an event that could disprove God as the creator.

They may have to change the angle on “created in Gods image” though.

I think the "created in God's image" bit refers not to our exterior, physical aspect but to our soul. In the original greek bible, "image" is refered to as logos. That is to say, "word", "reason". Hence, the opening statement of the bible: "In the beginning there was the Word" (i.e. in the beginning, there was logos.)

Summing up, we all have "logos". We all have soul. We all are created in God's logos. Our soul is created after God's image/logos.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jontap
Speaking of CHILDREN, well Gods 'children' and everybodies elses children need to be kept AWAY from them sick Vatican folk.

Bunch of sick folks and the followers should be ashamed of themselves for supporting them monsters at the vatican and their fairy tales.

May I be so bold as to enquire, what is that you believe in, Jontap?

Cheers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join