It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Chicks #6: New Zealand Earthquake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
What a great show! I wish all interviews were as enthusiastic as yours.
You choice in topic are right on

Your heartfelt and honest reporting is really addicting throughout the entire show.

When people ask "ATS- what's that?" I am now telling them to watch The Conspiracy Chicks, instead of trying to explain it to them.

So bravo to the team.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Thank you for the video links - I will watch them when I have more time.
I do wish to contribute to this thread regarding upheavels of the Earth.
The one thing that is most difficult to comprehend is that we are about to enter a period of terrible awe unspiring events due to a scientifically proven fact as follows.
Polar Shift - The cardinal points of our globe Earth are shifting as they do naturally over time. Magnetic North has been observed to be speeding up in its shift over recent years, it is increasing.
Polar shift has occured many times over Earths history as Geoogists have found.
This speeding up of the polar shift indicates a reversal of the magnetic north and south.
This will cause great upheavals and freakish weather in the most extreme.
I wish this was not true and I hope it does not come to pass and I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but in reality it is not bad news for much goodness that is within us all to make a better world for all will be easier and come forth and will be..For now I think it wise to be mentally and physically prepared in the event that..........

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
why can't i watch any of the video's in the media portal? not conspiracy chicks or any of the videos in there, they dont even appear on the page it always remains blank, clearly this must be my pc somehow, i've been trying to figure it out for like a month or two now, im using the newer ie on windows home so i dont get what the problem is,

how does the media portal work with videos? is it java or something?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

5 minute video on installing Flash in Internet Explorer

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
being born in chch its kinda sad that the "actual" building me and alot of my friends were all born in. practically the same ward within minutes/hours/days/months of each other. is gone (not earthquake related). and now the rest of the heritage of the place has been brought down. not just by earthquakes but by those hungry land grabbers who feel its right to condemn a place bring it down. pay them off and now just buy there plot of land..

also i think not alot of people have mentioned this

Earthquakes Christchurch NZ. over 700 earthquakes, since the large 7.1 early on the 4th.
anything suspect here?

the city has almost been leveled with devastation. those still standing are being pulled down and condemned i have many friends who have lost everything. just gone. so what now for this country? a storm. lol.

the roughest storm on the planet approaches. (although its 1000km south of nz its still going to roll over us. its the size of Australia. (continued until sunday night) as it passes over. we've had some really high winds, low snow fall. intense snowfall and torrential rain. just what we need to sponge away the "rubble and mortar" or to damage what ever repair process's were underway

whats also rather suspect i think is the EQC (earthquake commission) just set up $16B and now i think all the business men rich enough are just going to buy up the land like so many times in the past. cheap land grab.

www.christchurchquakemap.co.nz
(see all of them in realtime up to the last 3 hours / 24 hours)

i have heard that its "electrical earthquakes" caused by quartz in the marsh/swampy/lowlands and plains of canterbury.... no sure but kinda makes a bit of sense.

also a small passenger plane flipped upside down and crashed in a paddock after take off.. killed em all.
coincidence? right @ the time of the earthquake i hear.

some people reported lights in the sky, some people reported cell phones not working yet there all off battery.. doesn't that sound like someone stated a bit suspect? we all know there are weather control and earthquake / thumpers/acoustic resonant devices which can generate a quake.

and in the time it taken to locate this thread and post this. there's bee another aftershock. now the total is 713.

also just to add, NZherald and TVNZ aparently claimed ownership over broadcasting rights to the quake.
removing loads of users videos off youtube. why?

edit on 18/9/2010 by Ashyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSmediaPRO
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

5 minute video on installing Flash in Internet Explorer

thank you for trying to help me,

i reinstalled flash player a few weeks ago to no avail, though it works on other sites

adobes site recognizes it as up to date and functioning.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b813c56cd4b5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashyr

The friction of tectonic plates riding against each other cause a massive release of electricity.
Yes quartz in the crust. If you rub 2 pieces of Quartz together ie dash one piece against another yo will see the sparks fly.
I think it wise to read just a little about Polar Reversal and its effects

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Boosh and/or kakow!!!

Again, wonderful installment and continuing to gain momentum and quality with each new episode.

The girls both did great and are obviously getting more and more accustomed to the camera and audience and I'm loving the personal interviews.

The CCs are becoming an easy way to recap and locate threads I have missed and I am very much enjoying the show in its evolution.

I haven't said this part yet, so-

Joe!!! Mr video editing guy!!! Man...from the very first episode I was shocked to see such polished and professional graphics. Transitions, art, animations, all of it- looks fricken awesome. You sir are a powerhouse, and fully appreciated!!! Your work is amazing and I can only guess at how hard you must work to achieve that standard. Very good sir... applauds and cheering for you!

Lastly...to the nay-sayers and haters (cus every episode you guys chime in)- awwwww...you guys/girls/aliens/robots/etc are just silly and looking for knit to pick...I mean, every time one of you come barking or booing, I tickle myself with a brief look at "your personal contributions" to ATS, and am constantly left wondering where you get the grace to come in and sling mud at these two girls just trying to "do something" for us all.

Hell...screw it...haters gunna hate...right?

Well, really, just getting better all the time and I am always pleased to see a level of growth in each episode. So awesome watching this evolve and take shape.

So...to the CCs, Bill, Joe, Mark,...thanks for giving us new content and keeping me entertained while I educate myself further on the subjects found here.

I never got so much free stuff from a place, like I do here. I salute and praise all of you.

Waiting for more!

PS- THANKS ALSO to the members, who of course supply ATS with almost all the content on the site. One day I will make it up to you all...or at lest try!

PSS- Sweet tatt...looks painful and expensive. Super cool!!!

MM

edit on 19-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: to remove my request to be an honorary Conspiracy Chick.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashyr

I am sorry that your area is being so devastated. If there is a land grab and much suffering going on, then don't just sit there, make a record of it and send it to ATS. Charities can be made, people can help. It is a shame that in the earthquake presentation a mention of charity information and contacts was not given. Record the people that are hurting. Gather the information about the government in bed with business for a land grab and send it to ATS and as well, make a post about it. Can everything be fixed? Most likely not, but doing nothing is certain to fix nothing for sure. Get involved, get the word out, make a difference, because in most cases, you can and do.

To the CC's...

Good job on the episode, you went into depth on the earthquake with good source photos, interviews, and video. Well done and thank you for spending so much time on it. I would do a separate follow up, as well, recommend that links to the CC episode be added to the threads that were discussed in the videos. Have one compliment the other more so to speak if you haven't done so all ready.

Thanks again for getting close in with the camera, one recommendation is to do angular video shots. The mug shot thing is getting a little tiering. Try the a few 45 degree shots a few times and see what you think. Reposition the camera between segments to give the appearance of juxtaposing with your cohort, if the angles are accurately corresponding then it can be pulled off. I would even venture that you should even try the whole desk and laptop thing to give the impression that you are also "looking" at ATS. Not so sure, but it just seems like the full frontal camera all the time gets tiering for such a long segment of information. If you two ladies were any less attractive, then it would be getting older much quicker.

As well, I like the new segment transitions between sections, but the new sound added sounded like a "Kissing" type of effect and threw me off a bit. As well, i think the volume level of the sound was a lot higher than the regular audio track level, at least it seemed that way. I think more transitions are needed along with the new camera angles suggestions. I understand the idea that the backgrounds for both "anchors" being the same, but i think mixing it up with some kind of contrasting elements would be better. Being identical in my opinion is not as preferable to being within color scheme, but switching the primary to the secondary and giving greater emphasis on one anchor verses the other. Basically make Ashley's more pink and Julies more green, not one or the other, but more emphasis on one color for one anchor and the other color for the other anchor. There needs to be more changing between anchor switches than just the person themselves. More contrast and visual differences between segments. Still cohesive and obviously within color scheme, but altered emphasis.

Thanks again and I am making a list of what to investigate in my local area. I am in Tampa Bay, so i think that i am going to do try to do an interview with some of the college folks who were investigating and researching the oil well leaks. They were based here at USF here in Tampa. If you have anything else here you would rather have done, let me know.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Hot_Wings because: to specify that two different groups are being addressed here and not just one.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Gather the information about the government in bed with business for a land grab and send it to ATS and as well

funny you say that. i have word of the prime minister and footage of him outside by the cathedral, somethign about right behind the location was "brothel" that caught fire conveniently for him to go and be seen standing by.

i wonder if he was in bed with them also. gonna find out more i guess. lol

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask.
The CCs are becoming an easy way to recap and locate threads I have missed and I am very much enjoying the show in its evolution.

This is one of the greatest qualities i like about the show, too. I like getting the meat and potatos (so to speak) of the threads I haven't had time to read all about.

Joe!!! Mr video editing guy!!! Man...from the very first episode I was shocked to see such polished and professional graphics. Transitions, art, animations, all of it- looks fricken awesome. You sir are a powerhouse, and fully appreciated!!! Your work is amazing and I can only guess at how hard you must work to achieve that standard. Very good sir... applauds and cheering for you!

Hip Hip Hurray for The Conspiracy Chicks' Dudes, too! Joe, you are the man. But, I don't like seeing Sean Hannity's face at the beginning, that guy is a psyopser in my opinion. A fine example of MSM (Mind Systems Manipulator, aka Main Stream Media). boo Sean Hannity

Hell...screw it...haters gunna hate...right?

they could be more constructive, true.

So...to the CCs, Bill, Joe, Mark,...thanks for giving us new content and keeping me entertained while I educate myself further on the subjects found here.

Ya CC Dudes, thanks

edit on 19-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: to remove my request to be an honorary Conspiracy Chick.

you are an honorary Conspiracy Chicks' Dude in my book

peace,
et

edit on 21-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: to fix me grammar

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
i think earthquake are bad but everybody should always be prepared so you can be ready for the big one.
i also would like to say that in newzeland the techtonic plates shift all the time along with the changing weather paterns and you never no what the next day going to be. and earthquake are going to be around for along time but some country have the technoligee to combat this ishue this problem.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings
reply to post by Ashyr

I am sorry that your area is being so devastated. If there is a land grab and much suffering going on, then don't just sit there, make a record of it and send it to ATS. Charities can be made, people can help. It is a shame that in the earthquake presentation a mention of charity information and contacts was not given. Record the people that are hurting. Gather the information about the government in bed with business for a land grab and send it to ATS and as well, make a post about it. Can everything be fixed? Most likely not, but doing nothing is certain to fix nothing for sure. Get involved, get the word out, make a difference, because in most cases, you can and do.

To my knowledge Ashyr isn't in Christchurch nowadays and so his/her (?) information must be taken with a grain of salt, especially regarding the 'devastation'.

We have access to a remarkable amount of information regarding charities etc, from the local newspapers to the City Council Websites and more.

A level head is needed in this time, not a headless chicken!

Also, it was an excellent presentation and to Asala, I'm sorry I couldn't get access granted for the photos, due more to him being caught up in mapping than anything else, but it looks like you got some good shots etc anyway!

Good work. Yes, I was a sceptic of the Conspiracy Chicks at first, but after a couple of shows I like their style.

You go girls!

edit on 24-9-2010 by aorAki because: extra thumb giving spellinkg misteaks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join