It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 64
<< 61  62  63   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by wcitizen

It all comes down to that, good resuming on that reality of day a day bases, yet it was hard for me as well to believe in what I believe in (Jesus second coming)

do you really think jesus is coming to earth soon...?
the thing i dont get about the jesus chap is if he died for our sins does that mean we need to sin so he never died for no reason...?

kx

edit on 25-1-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by infinite

Like I said, their is no time for arguments, eather you take it or not, is up to you.

Take care.

Seeing how this story is over a year old and already was debunked (easily) here on ATS (and other sites), I wonder why this story returns to us again.

As for warning us for weeks about this, as I said, it was ripped apart and debunked here already. This isn't news and it surly isn't true.

The exact shapes (and colors) can be found on other pictures in totally different areas of space being taken with the same telescope. In other words, it is an artifact in the equipment...unless you suggest that these ships are coming from all directions, with the same exact "shapes and colors" in the same exact location of the picture- but from many different areas in space?

Never mind...you already called anyone talking "sense" about this an alien hybrid disinfo agent...that there is enough to tell me I'd be wasting my time trying to get you to "know the truth".

Short story- These exact artifacts appear in many pictures from many different areas of space, from many different angles...meaning, it is a defect in the equipment.

Sorry...but you and VanScamSon are wrong on this one.

Perhaps it would benefit everyone involved if you were more careful with what you call "facts".

Further more, seeing Vanhelton (The Punisher) in the OP should have been your first clue to this being a lie.

MM
edit on 25-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr MaskSeeing how this story is over a year old and already was debunked (easily) here on ATS (and other sites), I wonder why this story returns here.

Has it? So they haven't been tracked at all by the HAARP search system [Alaska], or SETI?

ho hum

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chocise

Has it? So they haven't been tracked at all by the HAARP search system [Alaska], or SETI?

ho hum

To the best of my knowledge, no.

I'm sorry but this story was already paraded around and then put to a timely death last year.

The best poster to get all "technical" on the matter was "Phage", but many others joined in and added to the massive debunking. I wish I could find the thread.

But yknow, those debunkers were all probably a bunch of reptile hybrids...right?

Naw...this story is total bunk, and Vanhelton is a total joke.

As for Jesus returning in a space ship? Um...I have no idea what Jesus will be driving when he returns, or if he ever will.

MM

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

It all comes down to that, good resuming on that reality of day a day bases, yet it was hard for me as well to believe in what I believe in (Jesus second coming)

the thing i dont get about the jesus chap is if he died for our sins does that mean we need to sin so he never died for no reason...?

kx

I wonder where you got that original idea from...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I would also like to say that Vanhelton needs to stop jamming his grubby fingers into his ears and then twisting them to "get at the goo".

God that man makes me sick with his poppy cock and ear picking.

MM

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by purplemer

kx

I wonder where you got that original idea from...

i read it somewhere yester...i cant remember where..

kx

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Time to revive or merge this old thread from 2010 with closed Solar Observatories ?
edit on 16-9-2018 by 808Funk because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BIONICLE ALEX

yes it is possible

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
In actuality, is probably more plausible than that fiasco pedo cover story.
So yea, why not.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Lets do it

top topics

<< 61  62  63   >>

join