It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
wtf
i say we get the swap people on and hunt em like gators

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So if I did do my homework , would I think this is Jesus flying through the solar system on a giant spaceship....?

Honestly can anything sound more wacky than this? No! Which has me giving it serious consideration.
1. There seems to be something out there?
2. Scripture if you pay attention says some type of deception is definetly coming.
3. The Hopi and their blue star.
4. The timing would be impecable.

If This is all for not, sooner or later I look for something like this to be for sure. Sooner or later the odds are going to dictate. So I will do as man has done from the first day he made earth his home. I will watch the sky.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
ummmm.. wow. ok.. don't know where to start. while most "alien" enthusiasts don't really pique my attention, i still listen to all with an open mind. because, hey, who am i to judge. don't know who the guy is, don't care. do i believe alien reptiles are coming to enslave and eat the human race? i dunno. i hope so, but that's another post all together. what he has are cordinates, which i personally have yet to try and check, which may or may not be something. but, i'll check it out anyway. now, how, exactly did religion become a part of this thread? and no, i don't believe jesus, if he did choose to return, would need any type of craft. sorry.
yes, the holy trinity has always been considered by many atheists as an argument against christianity, citing it as polytheism. but, it technically isn't. the father, son and holy ghost, is simply 3 seperate representations or embodiments, if you will, of the some god. which means monotheism.
finally, no dude, wasn't a joint. looked like a parliament light to me. could be wrong.
but, guys, ya gotta remember: anyone can be wrong about stuff like this. so, criticizing, and talkin' trash about someone, isn't very "cool" so sto speak. we all have beliefs, and for different reasons. one day you're right, the next you're wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
check dudes youtube channel

funny lulz

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

That's why I posted the actual links from where it came from, just in case people don't agree with Von Hilton, and again this is not about Von or me people should research this to see if is true or false.

Like I said I tried to warn you people of this.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vegasmofo
wtf
i say we get the swap people on and hunt em like gators

what are swap people?
like people at a swap meet?
the only alligator they'd have is Louis Vuitton

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Giant spaceships heading towards earth???????
Colonel, you better have a look at this radar.........

Colonel: What is it, son?
Radar Operator: I don't know, sir, but it looks like a giant...
Jet Pilot: Dick. Dick, take a look out of starboard.
Co-Pilot: Oh my God, it looks like a huge...
Bird-Watching Woman: Pecker.
Bird-Watching Man: [raising binoculars] Ooh, Where?
Bird-Watching Woman: Over there. What sort of bird is that? Wait, it's not a woodpecker, it looks like someone's...
Army Sergeant: Privates. We have reports of an unidentified flying object. It has a long, smooth shaft, complete with...
Baseball Umpire: Two balls.
[looking up from game]
Baseball Umpire: What is that. It looks just like an enormous...
Chinese Teacher: Wang. pay attention.
Wang: I was distracted by that giant flying...
Musician: Willie.
Willie: Yeah?
Musician: What's that?
Willie: [squints] Well, that looks like a huge...
Colonel: Johnson.
Radar Operator: Yes, sir?
Colonel: Get on the horn to British Intelligence and let them know about this.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

what are swap people?
like people at a swap meet?
the only alligator they'd have is Louis Vuitton

No, to add a polite correction...

We are talking about the swap meet here. They'd have Lois Vuitton, or Louis Vitton... But never Louis Vuitton!

I learned that the hard way when I bought my first Tommy HillfiNger shirt!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
check dudes youtube channel

funny lulz

www.youtube.com...

OH MY GOD

Now I'm REALLY shocked !

The guy knows how to read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Looks like the Covenant are invading a tad bit early.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

okay, i'll bite....
"covenant"
what dat?

link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Seriously..what the hell is a hybrid?
I keep getting flashes of someone on ATS having serious issues with people whom drive environmentally friendly cars, but I would venture to say its probably not that

My second guess would be a alien/human halfbreed, but considering your highly religious to the borders of crazy religious, I am guessing a demon/human hybrid..like a vampire or succubus or something would be more up your alley.

and...do you honestly in all your heart and soul believe the apocolypse is to happen within...say...6 months or less? How much time must go by in your mind before you accept that this was you overreacting to some hillbilly and his rather silly observations? give a time...6 months and a day? 3 weeks and a day? You didn't make this video, so its not like you have much to lose by giving up the belief (hope?) that its true,..so put a date on it. If Jesus hasn't come by date X...then you will know this guy and the beforeitsnews website are all complete bunk

and explain a hybrid...or better yet, start a thread on it...but don't just rehash Icke stuff...hell, even he is slooowly moving away from the reptilian thing and going for more of a dimensional bad guy angle.

link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

One red object one blue object...hmmm...I can say two things one each side of the scales. First a red object would be moving away from us causing any light reflecting off it to be longer in wavelength and the opposite for the blue. On the other side of the scale are the Hopi Prophecies that say there will be two Kachina brothers that hold the Earth in balance when they appear we will have very little time left for change. Eventually, they will cause the Earth to fall off it's axis and probably a pole shift situation. Just my Two sense...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

It's never been a question of who saw the UFOs out there, so much as who didn't. They all did.

www.ufocasebook.com...

edit on 17-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowed

But do the Katchina Bros. come in red or blue? If they're talking about the yellow & green Kachina Bros. then we should still be good for a while.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

okay, i'll bite....
"covenant"
what dat?

A fictional alien faction from a game series called Halo: halo.wikia.com...

I tried my best to give a bit of comedy to the situation

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Speaking of comedy, have you watched the video in the OP?

I think it's probably going to be a front runner for "best male actor in a leading comedic role"!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by witness63

Originally posted by theAymen

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by witness63

Witness63.....

Even the astronauts have seen some very large ships out there in space, 2-5 miles across and others are much larger than that.

When did they see those?

U MAKE ME LAFF LADEN U GOT TO BE A PRO DEBUNKER....LET PEOPLE SHARE THEIR INSIGHTS U NUTTER.. THOUGH...I DO ENJOY IT LOL

It's never been a question of who saw the UFOs out there, so much as who didn't. They all did.
www.ufocasebook.com...

Witness63.....

OK.....I thought you'd refer to the "Astronaut Quotations".

Nothwithstanding a detailed discussion pertaining to that topic would not appear to be within the scope of this thread......

I will state that unless you look into all of that in great detail, you will not be able to see the level of exaggeration, misrepresentation & obfuscation that confounds that very complex topic.

Nothing is what it seems.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join