It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
wow 85 flags, there must be some really good evidence here.. Or some really lost people.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
THEY ARE LEGION THEY ARE COMING AND THEY ARE NOT FREINDLY THEY WILL CONSUME OUR WORLD THE HUMAN RACE SHALL FALL

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
Ok, this is what people should be paying attention too, forget Alex Jone and his war for your mined. I've been telling you this about 3 weeks in a row,

PREPARE YOUR SELF AND STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME.

Ofcourse I will have those hybrids coming to my post and redicule the actual story, to confuse you, but is really up to you. All I'm doing is waking you up and for that I'm judge by the hybrids and from some of you humans out there that believes the hybrid conspiracy towards God and the second comming of Yeshua.

THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL ( TIME, TIME, TIME IS TICKING WAKE UP!!)

Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth.

Link here Click.

Link here, click.

edit on 17-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/17/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: video bbcode

I will answer this thread only to break my silence as I want no one to panic.
news.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 9-10-2010 by mabus.angus because: correcting sentence

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
error with computer double post.
edit on 9-10-2010 by mabus.angus because: error

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mabus.angus

Although both beside Pluto and being red, the object in the OPs post and that 1,000km planet you linked are completely different.

Stop these one liners where you pretend to break your silence. If you got something to say, just say it and stop wasting our time here, plenty of people like you have came here and plenty still await us.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
reply to post by mabus.angus

Although both beside Pluto and being red, the object in the OPs post and that 1,000km planet you linked are completely different.

Stop these one liners where you pretend to break your silence. If you got something to say, just say it and stop wasting our time here, plenty of people like you have came here and plenty still await us.

No the video he shows is of this. This is found beyond pluto, and I wanted to put to rest any panic.

A mod removed my stars or fined me, regardless of that I dont care what you think but I do get tiresome of people leaping to conclusions over things they find in the sky.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mabus.angus
No the video he shows is of this. This is found beyond pluto, and I wanted to put to rest any panic.

A mod removed my stars or fined me, regardless of that I dont care what you think but I do get tiresome of people leaping to conclusions over things they find in the sky.

I know what you mean, I get tired of people leaping to conclusions over things they find in the sky too, that includes you and your "I am Mr. Savior that talks to aliens from the future - can't tell anyone anything and the market is going to crash on the 20th because an alien from the future told me so" persona.

Stop being a hypocrite too, its bad enough you spreading lies as it is.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hiya, been skimming this and your threads.
You wrote on your main page
"Comment from: mabus.angus on: 9-10-2010 @ 08:44 AM
I am pissed... no longer the 20th TONIGHT I HAVE HAD IT "

The aliens changed their minds? Not the 20th? Your first thread not true? All change?

Anything changed?

This does seem to follow the standard outcome of threads likes this. What is going on? Why change now?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Okay......so it's the thirteenth and I'm not seeing any giant spaceships. Do aliens sleep in or can we finally admit that this was yet another idiot hoax?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
Okay......so it's the thirteenth and I'm not seeing any giant spaceships. Do aliens sleep in or can we finally admit that this was yet another idiot hoax?

KILL DOGG.....

I wonder what Von Helton the appalling redneck hoaxer will say about this?

My guess is he'll start on again with more hoaxing, racist, redneck rubbish.

It's a shame to see people like Von Helton making people interested in this topic of UFOs look like idiots.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

It's people like him that give all of the people in the South a bad name. Not all of us are "smashed-tater" eating, inbred, rednecks like this guy. I'm sure he'll come up with something new and even more idiotic in the beautiful single-wide he's living in.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
We have 58 pages of nothing, we are no closer finding any information. anogther win for ingnorance

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Wondering what happened to Bionicle Alex? I found more of some of the objects
he was talking about. Don't know if they are ships, Comets, Asteroids or what
but they are interesting and they do seem to be heading this way from the constellation
Hydra. (different coordinates than alex gave).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6340c7312fb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a299a7a74a57.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90a9de261b3b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Wondering what happened to Bionicle Alex? I found more of some of the objects he was talking about

Maybe hitched a ride with the Jesus ship? Or really I thought I heard he was on a temporary post ban...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Mr. D

Wondering what happened to Bionicle Alex? I found more of some of the objects he was talking about

Maybe hitched a ride with the Jesus ship? Or really I thought I heard he was on a temporary post ban...

Why? what happened? I heard something like that happened just haven't heard the rest
of the story (both sides).

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Mr. D

Wondering what happened to Bionicle Alex? I found more of some objects he was talking about

Maybe hitched a ride with the Jesus ship? Or really I thought I heard he was on a temporary post ban

Why? what happened? I heard something like that happened just haven't heard the rest of the story (both sides).

Mr. D.....

I know what BIONICLE ALEX is doing.

He's abusing me on my profile page.

You might be interested in having a look.....I'm not sure as to the point he is trying to make.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 14-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Format

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2010 by Mr. D because: Link didn't work

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
tried the embed thing, didn't work so here is the Youtube link to the video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Alex is hungry for souls and he would like to eat yers.
Tank it easy!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Why the link to me?
who's idea is this?

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join