It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

WELL, WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONDITIONED FOR OUR SATELLITES NOT WORKING IN 2012 DUE TO FLAIRS ETC

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76

If google can't find it, it ain't there. Just saying.

Just couldn't help but share this. Sorry guys. Too funny.

Google must not know about this thread then

edit on 17-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: huh? what?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

Of course the big solarflare dilema. If they are preparing for the worst. Building shelters in different countrys,
seedbanks and make a lot of distractions for us like in Korea and the middle east. Well then what are they expecting?

In canada you need now ministry aproval as a sientist for give out information to what happened at the end of the last ice age. Why is this conected somehow to what is to come?

www.vancouversun.com...

From my perspective point of view this has happened before and they, what ever they are they bomb us each time back to stoneage.

edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Very interesting comment. hummm.

link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
... lets get some creditable quotes some scientists, who can back up their title to discuss this further.

maybe the credible scientists are under lock and key, and maybe earth is under some measure or degree of martial law. martial law does not mean they would simultaneously announce it to everyone via the msm. this is not how martial law works, nor would it benefit martial law objectives of keeping the public in order and safe.

martial law... how many laws are there right now???

maybe the scientists that know are not sharing, or maybe those who do not want to know are not listening.

till then i guess we get Von Smashed Tator McEar Picker

i think i am going to go watch some more of his videos after i watch the Conspiracy Chicks #6 one more time.

thanks again OP for sharing this video and your thoughts in this thread. i don't agree with all of what you may believe in, but you have the right to your opinion, and the right to share your opinion.

thanks,
et

link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

LOL in the last months it seems more dificult to find something interesting in the web anyway.
like when I was searching on german and google did not react very enthusiastic about it.
My reaction was the search for: Lass mich auf Deutsch suchen du H%&"E

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

In canada you need now ministry aprowal as a sientist for
give out information to what happened at the end off the last ice age.

Source

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Your welcome brother, if this is true or not just keep your self at high just in case, and protect yours and your self.

Take care.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Thanks Dude.

Well I am not very good in starting a thread but for us as a comunity would be interesting to have a thread where we sumarize all things that do not fit. To get a better perspective from things going on who could be related somehow.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

God all mighty, what the hey is going on here?

I'll pass this one to everyone I know.

Thanks for the info

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Unbelievable, but is seems to be truth, thanks to you man.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
All your base is belong to us........I repeat all your base is belong to us.......... That is the slowest ship ever I mean seriously what are they taking a scenic route....most likely.....They need to go slower there is still some videogames I want to play, coming out next year....Before its time to take out the old towel, just in case they ain't friendly.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So you say that there is a big spaceship heading our way..... with Jesus Christ on board of it ?

And I thought just recently that Jesus was walking on the sun......

Well I guess I am getting old......

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Thanks again is not so a big thing. I was normaly used to lurk around on ATS for years english is not my motherlanguage so it was and is still a barrier. But I am shure I still have a lot to learn about you guys not only english

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
All your base is belong to us........I repeat all your base is belong to us.......... That is the slowest ship ever I mean seriously what are they taking a scenic route....most likely.....They need to go slower there is still some videogames I want to play, coming out next year....Before its time to take out the old towel, just in case they ain't friendly.

Whatever their decisions are, we don't know it, what are they waiting for, who knows?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is the best video I have seen all week, I have won an Iphone.

And best of all the chickens done

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Read the bible for God sake.

No I'm not saying a huge ship is heading our way, the article says it is, and it matches with my research "the second comming of Jesus Christ".

edit on 17-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The only thing I can agree to at this time is hubble spotted something blue and we have a blurry image of it. Doesn't look like a spaceship of any kind to me and I am sure whatever it is Jesus isn't on it. Sorry that's just the way I see it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

If you ever played homeworld you may remember that this aliens who built the mothership had a embargo on their own planet to never again produce spaceships with interstellar capability. And when they found out that they had spaceflight, the other race laid waste on their planet.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

If it's any consolation, I have to agree with starchild10 ... your spelling is so bizarre ... it actually detracts from the purpose of the threads intent.

It's so horrible I'm leaving for something easier on the senses ... not that I'll be missed of course, but as a parting suggestion ... try 'spellcheck' it's a miraculous wonderment to behold.

Good Luck With Your Progress

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join