It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If google can't find it, it ain't there. Just saying.

Just couldn't help but share this. Sorry guys. Too funny.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

do not seek men for spiritual education, let your spirit
in contact with our creator and he will lead you the way,

I see. So your advice is to not listen to you?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I am not a Christian nor from any religion, I'm a researcher a truther who have found the truth in my research work for 30 years, all came down to, "their is only one God" and people dosen't even know him!! even though he was writen in text for thousands of years. But this is not about me, I know whats coming is you the people that doesn't know.

All I did was to warn you!! you think all this rediculing doesn't work my mined? I'm human, brother! and I have my weaknesses, I had to sharp my english skills with the best of my knolege, and all my other 3 languages to let people know this important fact.

Now why are you judging me? What did I do wrong?

God have mercy on our soul, you just take care man thats all.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

do not seek men for spiritual education, let your spirit
in contact with our creator and he will lead you the way,

I see. So your advice is to not listen to you?

You don't have to listen to me, no! you'll be the judge of that is your call.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
that's not a very Christian attitude brother.

no it's not
but some folks do have bad
bedside manners

and my questions posted before
have not been answered.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Your right, how much pressure can a man take?

Thanks for leting me know brother.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by LibertyLover

Cause Jesus is not God, he is the son of God the messiah, Christ, God is where he suppose to be, in his kingdom.

Sorry dude - but if Jesus is the son of God, he's a god. And you still haven't answered the question: why does a god need a space ship? Nope, not buying it. Thanks for playing.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just shakes his head..

ET, good classroom study,btw..

unfortunately the OP, has some priors of using these strange stories popping up on the internet, to twist into his own message. Still no further links, or FACTS, or quotes from some scientists, JUST, ahem, JUST the OP, continuing his conviction in acts of trying to buy souls.

lets get some more info to shed light on the anomaly, lets stop getting into prehistoric grandeur, OP and get right now and real, you want to be taken seriously give us some more info, lets get some creditable quotes some scientists, who can back up their title to discuss this further.

UNTIL, then LOL

I posted this in reddit, in the comedy section

its still funny..

edit on 17-9-2010 by Bicent76 because: grammer and punctuation

edit on 17-9-2010 by Bicent76 because: grammer

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You don't have to listen to me, no! you'll be
the judge of that is your call.

Well, thank you...but I intended to make up my own mind with or without your permission.

I think though, that I don't entirely understand the nature of your message. I mean..."think for yourself" "be in touch with god," etc. seems like generally good advice whether or not Jesus and aliens are on their way.

I'm not christian, but even so the prospect of Jesus coming to earth doesn't seem like a bad thing to me. I mean, I don't generally feel compelled to warn people when something nice is about to happen. For example, you wouldn't say "Watch out!!!! Here's a cookie."

So why all the drama?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

I could not of put it better myself!!

I read through 2 pages JUST to read that answer!!

Mods how do I give a flag to a reply

Best laugh I have had in a while.....THANKS

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by network dude

I am not a Christian nor from any religion, I'm a researcher a truther who have found the truth in my research work for 30 years, all came down to, "their is only one God" and people dosen't even know him!! even though he was writen in text for thousands of years. But this is not about me, I know whats coming is you the people that doesn't know.

All I did was to warn you!! you think all this rediculing doesn't work my mined? I'm human, brother! and I have my weaknesses, I had to sharp my english skills with the best of my knolege, and all my other 3 languages to let people know this important fact.

Now why are you judging me? What did I do wrong?

God have mercy on our soul, you just take care man thats all.

you mis interpreted my post. Yes I was having a bit of fun at your expense, but I would not ever judge you nor anyone else. that is not my job. I think you might need to switch to decaf, but that is as far as my advice to you will go. If you truly believe that by telling the members of ATS to save their souls in the next few weeks is a divine order, then by all means, save as many souls as you can. But if you watch that video from my chair, it if flucking hilarious. Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertyLover

why does a god need a space ship?

I have an interesting answer to that. According to the bible, Jesus' first miracle was to turn water into wine at a wedding party, right? So it sounds to me like Jesus maybe isn't into fire and brimstone all that much. I mean, he's god, right? So he could have done anything. He could have moved a mountain, or conjured up a temple, or disintegrated some non-belivers. But no, his first priority was to keep the party going.

So with that kind of a mindset, hitching a ride with some aliens on their spaceship doesn't seem all that odd. It's not that he needs a spaceship...sure he could just teleport straight down. But where's the fun in that? If you're going to visit a planet on the eve of ascension or destruction, you may as well make a daytrip of it, right?

edit on 17-9-2010 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've seen this pop up on various places online sometimes week after week since last year. Does it really take this long for them to arrive?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

"( TIME, TIME, TIME IS TICKING WAKE UP!!)"

While I agree, and this is huge info IF Jupiter doesn't affect their trajectory. I think we have to wait and see considering they are just now entering our solar system.

Thanks for the heads up! I hadn't heard about this.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That youtube video was in December 2009 and the one on sky-map looks the same, doesn't appear to have increased in size unless sky-map doesn't update their starmaps very often.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

First off..i do incredible amounts of research and im saying NEVER say someone is saying bs iif you dont know the truth yourself,he could be wrong or right..in all fairness he has decent evidence right there tbh..

Secondly,to the whole come collect our gold?has anyone noticed(i have obviously from research,btw you can learn ALOT from me guys:p...) that every 100 years the governemt have a policy where you give in your gold back to the goverment..and the next time this is ment to happen is?...guess...2012 ha!..niiiicceee....

Well in all fairness..i dont think these beings are hear to harm..maybe they require our gold but if they were to enslave or kill us they would never risk allowing us to develop to this stage in evolution and technology...they know about how far weve evolved...times ago they say beings came down and departed wisdom unto our evolution allowing us to progress..they shall return in so many years but....they would leave some behind who are called 'The Watchers' Which as the ancients say 'balls of light in the sky'..convenience?...hmm xD

Seriously guys..they helped the mayans build temples...they helped the egyptions build pyramids..and were now dawning into the age of aquarius which i guess in there eyes is a new step to evolution and theyre here to assist..

but yes...the whole gold thing?true..and scary..and btw after those 100 years..currency changes..and reforms everytime..but..O_O heres the strange thing,a policy is ment to happen when this '100 year' gold thing is (as they happen as one event) after this time,apparently...there ill be no currency..you know what that means?..
NO MONEY!!no econamy...wait?no econamy?convenient how the econamy is crashing and a new film is being released (maybe not in my country,England
..) about how the government knew the ressession was comming and did..nothing..

Seriously?OPEN YOUR EYES...were being lied to and if you dont accept certain things,its generally because your arrogent and dont want to believe because your mother says..have an open mind,accept facts,just because your science teacher told you different..

Im 19 done 1 year at college..im young and yet know a HELL of a lot,been researching whilst i wa sin school ha!thts how long ive been doing all this..since i was a kid..

Any questions?..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Winged-Sphinx

"Any questions?.."

Yes...ever considered getting the Google toolbar that has spell check? Its free, even in this economy.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winged-Sphinx
Im 19 done 1 year at college..im young and yet know a HELL of a lot,been researching whilst i wa sin school ha!thts how long ive been doing all this..since i was a kid..

Any questions?..

Please understand that I don't mean for this to sound as condescending as it is about to, but.........call me when you are 30 and have supported a family for a couple years. Your knowledge isn't nearly as vast as you imagine it to be. take it from someone who used to be that smart when he was 19.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
GOOD THREAD... THE PRE TEXT... READ THREAD "THEUCOMMING ALIEN INVASION..AND HOW IT WILL HAPPEN"

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Interesting for my in this post was a resemblance between the Hopi prophecy with the apearance of the blue Kachina ( The spaceshuttle like craft was blue) But we would have misseed sign number 6 where a recidence in Heaven is destroyed before the Kachinas come back.

Does this mean that when this Aliens arrive, the first thing they will do is shoot down the ISS?

I liked the idea of this but I will not have any expectations. If Indra comes back with millions of vimanas to restore the vedic times we shure will enjoy that ride.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join