It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 36
98
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 

Yes, you were wrong.

They are in Earth orbit. Hence, "not moving".


Do you always take words out of context and use it to illustrate a imaginary point?




I'm sure you are aware of the satellites that are in geosyncronous orbit?

What you are now describing is not an orbit at all. But maybe it's a just a communication problem with us primitive earthlings.


Yes, perhaps a communication issue.




posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 

Out of context? Here is your statement:

If they can be seen from Earth, they are NOT on the other side of the universe. They are in Earth orbit. Hence, "not moving".


What exactly was out of context?

There are no "giant spaceships" in the images and they are not in Earth orbit; geosynchronous, geostationary, or otherwise. Spaceman.



edit on 9/22/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


So Phage how are things in this thread go'in?



There are no "giant spaceships" in the images and they are not in Earth orbit; geosynchronous, geostationary, or otherwise. Spaceman.


Oh a woe hey I didn't mean to interupt anything. Sorry.

Lmao




edit on 22-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 

Out of context? Here is your statement:

If they can be seen from Earth, they are NOT on the other side of the universe. They are in Earth orbit. Hence, "not moving".


What exactly was out of context?

There are no "giant spaceships" in the images and they are not in Earth orbit; geosynchronous, geostationary, or otherwise. Spaceman.


True, perhaps. However, the full context and implecation was that if the shape of a ship can be seen, then they are not on the otherside of the universe, moving toward Earth, or anything else. They are alerady here and "stopped" in orbit.

Again, I did not say that those images were ships of any sort, only that that one image was rather suggestive of a shape I know.

If you made the false assumption that I was indicating that any shape in the cosmos was or is an Andromd ship, I strongly sugges that you assu(me) again.

Etharzi od Oma.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by John Q
I think Ive found another one


Go here sky-map and type in 13 29 50 12 44 56

I think its just glitches in the map but who knows..



Kind of interesting ... this looks rather like a 3D model of an Andromedan Command ship I did some time ago.




Well for me it looks darn close to a ship, but I'm not 100% sure, but for sure is not known as gas, rock or anything for that matter. Besides who said that alien ships has to look like anything that we've seen before. All I can say with assurance is that, is not a normal thing to see in or at our out of space orbit on every day basis.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX
 





Well for me it looks darn close to a ship, but I'm not 100% sure, but for sure is not known as gas, rock or anything for that matter. Besides who said that alien ships has to look like anything that we've seen before. All I can say with assurance is that, is not a normal thing to see in or at our out of space orbit on every day basis.


Paper airplanes and lint is all you need for 60 plus flags? I'm beginning to see the politicians point of view.
NEW THREAD!



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX
 





Well for me it looks darn close to a ship, but I'm not 100% sure, but for sure is not known as gas, rock or anything for that matter. Besides who said that alien ships has to look like anything that we've seen before. All I can say with assurance is that, is not a normal thing to see in or at our out of space orbit on every day basis.


Paper airplanes and lint is all you need for 60 plus flags? I'm beginning to see the politicians point of view.
NEW THREAD!


Oh God!! this isn't about that, I don't care about Stars and Flags. I even thought of it until you people bought it up . This is something diferent, not that childish stuff.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So does anyone have any idea if this is real?

Good timing with that man's Norad book. The weird trailer guy aside this looks like it could be real.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by folanjo
So does anyone have any idea if this is real?

Good timing with that man's Norad book. The weird trailer guy aside this looks like it could be real.


My only advice for answering this is to read the thread - the whole thread, following all the links contained within it, and then figuring out the answer to your own question that works best for you.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Originally posted by folanjo
So does anyone have any idea if this is real?

Good timing with that man's Norad book. The weird trailer guy aside this looks like it could be real.


My only advice for answering this is to read the thread - the whole thread, following all the links contained within it, and then figuring out the answer to your own question that works best for you.


Definitely true I agree 100%



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Originally posted by folanjo
So does anyone have any idea if this is real?

Good timing with that man's Norad book. The weird trailer guy aside this looks like it could be real.


My only advice for answering this is to read the thread - the whole thread, following all the links contained within it, and then figuring out the answer to your own question that works best for you.


Thanks, I pretty much have and once you filter out all of the zealots etc it looks like this could be something real. Next few weeks will tell I suppose!



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well if you do your home work as we seem to be getting told, you will read that Jesus is supposed to come as a thief in the night. Not even the son new the time and the hr. Only the father. Well he just blew it in his 1960 chev chariot. Maybe its Buddha?



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG
 


You just cracked me up badhahahahahahaha



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well, I guess we'll find out if there is a fleet of ships when they are able to be seen by us over major cities



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by teslasurprise
Well if you do your home work as we seem to be getting told, you will read that Jesus is supposed to come as a thief in the night. Not even the son new the time and the hr. Only the father. Well he just blew it in his 1960 chev chariot. Maybe its Buddha?


Your right Jesus ( Yeshua ) will attack like a thief in the night and he won't say when. My theory is that they've been station for a long time now, just waiting till Jehovah ( Yahweh ) gives the order because not even Jesus knows when the order will take command.

But this doesen't hold back any of us to be prepare physically, emotionally and spiritually from human and celestial conflicts.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Why is it that people SPAM my post with non related stuff and this video that I posted yesterday was taken down by a moderator, but yet he doesen't do much to others than me. An explanation will be fine, thank you.

Well here is the video again.

I sense that the hybrid are very nervous with our awaking here on ATS, now some are blaming ATS for it with false accusations, and I sense that they are posting more in abundance on ATS because they know that "here on ATS" is were the people are waking up to their lie's and fear mongering. Well for you hybrids out there I have GOOD NEWS FOR HUMANS.




edit on 22-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


I have a question, and can't seem to find an answer in the limited time I have.

When the DSS plates were scanned back in the day; "under what conditions were they scanned?" That is to say, what measures were taken to insure a dust / lint free, and to protect them from scratching?

I would presume that the plates were handled with great care, given what they were. Personally, I would have used a clean room, but, that's just me.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX
 


For what ever its worth; that "object" seems to be gone in current images.

Perhaps they should have dusted off the plate before scanning it.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX
 


For what ever its worth; that "object" seems to be gone in current images.

Perhaps they should have dusted off the plate before scanning it.


I can't agree more with you!!




top topics



 
98
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

log in

join