It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Earth orbit and they aren't moving. How can that be? Satellites are in Earth orbit and they zip across the sky.

But these things can't be seen from Earth. They can't be seen because there is nothing there. The images are from 1977 and the "objects" are not objects in space.

Neither SkyMap nor WWT presents a real time view of space. They use images from various sources,in particular, the Digital Sky Survey collection. The images are made by combining the original plates (one with a blue filter and one with red) to create a false color image. The flaws in these images appear only in the blue plates.

I'm sure you are aware of the satellites that are in geosyncronous orbit? You can't see them either without a telescope, and, they don't zip across the sky, they remain fixed over one terrestrial location. While these craft aren't in the same locations as these satellites, they remain geosyncronous via active navigation.

If these images are part of the Digital Sky Survey, how are they almost 40 years old? They didn't have digital imaging of that caliber in 1977.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

In order to remain over a fixed terrestrial location a satellite must be in a geostationary orbit. A geosynchronous orbit is not the same as a geostationary orbit. A geostationary orbit must be over the equator. That means it has a declination of 0º. The "Objects" have a declination of around -89º. An object cannot be in a geostationary orbit at -89º declination. You need to brush up on your astronomy and orbital mechanics, spaceman.

No, not much digital photography in 1977. But pretty good scanners nowadays.

The Digitized Sky Survey comprises a set of all-sky photographic surveys in E, V, J, R, and N bands conducted with the Palomar and UK Schmidt telescopes. The Catalogs and Surveys Branch (CASB) is digitizing the photographic plates to support HST observing programs but also as a service to the astronomical community.

The 6.5-degree x 6.5-degree plates are scanned using a modified PDS microdensitometer to a pixel scale of about 1.7 arcseconds per pixel for the POSS, SERC, and Palomar Quick-V surveys, and to about 1.0 arcseconds per pixel for the POSS-II surveys.

archive.stsci.edu...

You need to brush up on our earthly technology, spaceman.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Definitions of False-color image on the Web:

A false-color image is an image that depicts a subject in colors that differ from those a full-color photograph would show.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False-color_image

In remotely sensed image, electromagnetic radiation is expressed in either red, green or blue combination. They do not resemble to the original color of the earth surface. In FCC(False Color Composite), very-near infrared, red and green are represented in red, green and blue respectively.
glossary.mapsofworld.com/F.jsp

An image where normally invisible information is assigned certain colors to help enhance contrasts and make data easier to interpret with the human eye. X-ray images and weather maps are good examples of familiar false color images.
www.moreheadplanetarium.org/index.cfm

I know a little bit about space photography and the techniques that they use, but not enough to claim to be an expert. However, in doing some quick research on false-color images I find these images still very interesting because regardless of when these images were taken - the interesting part is this:

If you know anything about paranormal or spiritual photography, you would also know that spirit energy shows more readily using infrared photography. This is because spiritual energy is almost completely transparent. You have to either have second sight/psychic ability in order to see it or you have to use different techniques in modern photography and computer graphics to capture it. This is because it is made up of very fine matter that our scientists have yet to discover. This matter includes radiation, electricity and matter that both emits and reflects light among other things that are invisible to the human eye.

If you think about two of the things that stump both people and scientists when it comes to UFO's, it's 1) How they would be able to travel from light years away and 2) How they are able to act and react in the manner that they do; cloaking and uncloaking, movement, appearance and disappearance. All of this is explained when you consider that they are not of the physical realm, but the spirit realm and guided by those who have spirit bodies and not physical bodies that would be subject to physical realm laws.

I would venture to theorize based on this information and knowledge that what was captured was actually a spiritual energy mass rather than anything comprised of physical energy and matter. Which, is why they aren't actual "objects" in space. They're objects in the spirit realm that were captured by a physical camera and seen using physical plates that enabled them to be seen. Basically, a technique was used that allowed invisible matter to be seen. So, they could have been a collection of spiritual energy, and/or they could have been crafts. It's entirely possible. Plausible even.

edit on 21-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage.....

I will be grateful if you will expand on the "spiritual energy masses" that are shown in these photos.

Many thanks
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 21-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Added link

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Or..
They are nothing but flecks of dust and scratches in the photographic plates.
Nah. Impossible.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Or..
They are nothing but flecks of dust and scratches in the photographic plates.
Nah. Impossible.

They could be. Who knows? I'm just using the knowledge and understanding that I have, the experimentation I have done and experiences I have had to theorize. Can't fault me for that, can ya?

edit on 21-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
mother of god.......a blue spaceship and an orange transport ship!!!

how in gods name does this thread have 67 flags?!?

am i missing something here? a credible source perhaps?

cheese and rice ATS...............seriously?

i want negative flags and negative star features instead of the massive onslaught of lame ads that i will never click on

peas

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Phage

Phage.....

I will be grateful if you will expand on the "spiritual energy masses" that are shown in these photos.

Many thanks
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 21-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Added link

MMN, I really think BASHAR is the person who can help you out with

spiritual hob-nobery of the Alien essence of the globular space spuds.

I wouldn't mind if they picked up a package for me on the way here.

Some MoonOnians have a Pandor's box of plasma waiting for me. Our Fed Ex

shuttles are on strike you know! Have Bashar channel them....

There's a goodly boy!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage,
I learn a lot from your posts, and enjoy reading them. You are knowledgable about things I am not. I like what you are sharing in this thread, I really do. However between Von Helton and the title to this thread, I think this thread will be around on ATS until the title proves to be true. The title is just too good, and Von Helton is a one man circus show.

Frankly, I would love to see Von Helton's "Big I TOLD YOU SO" video, should he be fortunate to live that long. Personally I think it would do him some good to take better care of his smashed tator eating, cranial orafice finger digging, non-eloquent speaking, self. I like the guy
. He is entertaining.

Reminds me of that camper driving crop duster pilot from Independence Day the movie:

I do like what you are sharing though Phage.

thanks,
et

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
mother of god.......a blue spaceship and an orange transport ship!!!

how in gods name does this thread have 67 flags?!?

am i missing something here? a credible source perhaps?

cheese and rice ATS...............seriously?

i want negative flags and negative star features instead of the massive onslaught of lame ads that i will never click on

peas

So the Stars and Flags are more important to you than the whole thing going on here? Do you have love ones? Do you have kids? You see where ignorance takes people, it takes them right were you at. I don't care for the stars and flags, thats not priority for me, how come no body hasn't said anything about the Flying Disc shutting down our Atomic weapons? But yet you can spread ignorance to feel your needs.

People like you I ignore, cause you have nothing to offer but hate and ignorance.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wow Wee

i think this guy is right, mine you.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Wow Wee because: (no reason given)

Thanks for helping with the videos and for you kined words, I never seen these videos before, very interesting and informative.

God bless.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

So bud, you've just been clued in that Wiki-Sky are not real time pictures of space.

Are you going to apologize for making this post now?

I mean you wasted everybody's time, including me watching this blur on Wiki-Sky,

edit on 21-9-2010 by Thibotham because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

edit on 21-9-2010 by JayXBraun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ok people here is more news for your researchers, now this is old new from the 70 and resent day, check it out.

I'm telling you ((( WAKE UP ))) don't listen to the hybrids, they will redicule stories like this.

edit on 21-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
hybrids
lol. listen to yourself mate.

you just seek to separate and dissipate the possibility of equality.

what ever happened to "Love Thy Neighbor"

FOOL

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
I don't know about this. If I was Jesus I would roll up here in a Star Destroyer.

Thats exactly what I do, me, the anti-christ and bogey one already at the Sun muhahahahahaha

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

In order to remain over a fixed terrestrial location a satellite must be in a geostationary orbit. A geosynchronous orbit is not the same as a geostationary orbit. A geostationary orbit must be over the equator. That means it has a declination of 0º. The "Objects" have a declination of around -89º. An object cannot be in a geostationary orbit at -89º declination. You need to brush up on your astronomy and orbital mechanics, spaceman.

You are quite right about a geostationary orbit being different. A geostationary orbit is a special instance of a geosynchronous orbit. A geosynchronous is any orbit where the object orbiting completes one orbit in the length of time that the object being orbitied completes one revolution on its axis. The only difference is that a geostationary orbit is done at 0 fegrees, or over the equator.

The kind of orbit I was referring to the objects, is a "navigated orbit". That is where the ship picks a spot over the planet and remains over that spot using "station keeping" abilities of the craft. The technique can be used at any distance from the planet; you call it hovering.

No, not much digital photography in 1977. But pretty good scanners nowadays.

The Digitized Sky Survey comprises a set of all-sky photographic surveys in E, V, J, R, and N bands conducted with the Palomar and UK Schmidt telescopes. The Catalogs and Surveys Branch (CASB) is digitizing the photographic plates to support HST observing programs but also as a service to the astronomical community.

The 6.5-degree x 6.5-degree plates are scanned using a modified PDS microdensitometer to a pixel scale of about 1.7 arcseconds per pixel for the POSS, SERC, and Palomar Quick-V surveys, and to about 1.0 arcseconds per pixel for the POSS-II surveys.

archive.stsci.edu...

You need to brush up on our earthly technology, spaceman.

Actually that looks like a fairly decent scan for 1992. Much better than the typical optical scanners of the day. However not up to todays standards.

Also; on sky-map there is the option to switch to current technology. The option to view SDSS (Sloan Digital Sky Survey) images, and that project is on going.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

no pro man your doing a good job waking up people, just don't give up yet there are many of us waking up now, YOUR NOT ALONE DUDE!.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Yes, you were wrong.

They are in Earth orbit. Hence, "not moving".

I'm sure you are aware of the satellites that are in geosyncronous orbit?

What you are now describing is not an orbit at all. But maybe it's a just a communication problem with us primitive earthlings.

Yes it is a very good scan though a microdensitometer is a bit more than an "optical scanner", then and now. But the photographic plates which are the source of the images are subject to scratches and dust contamination. These are not objects "holding station" over the southern hemisphere in 1977 or now.

edit on 9/21/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

These are not objects "holding station" over the southern hemisphere in 1977 or now.

edit on 9/21/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

And, I'm not sayin' they are. That one looked very "suggestive" of the model I created a few years back.

Etharzi od Oma

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join