It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is some funny stuff. This guy is a NUT and I couldn't keep from laughing while watching. This is a prime example of why broadband in trailer parks should be banned.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So SETI was cancelled in '93 [due to budget conscious congress]..was it continued afterwards without government funding? private organisations and universities?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So, is this guy so busy that he can't make his videos outside of dinner time? Between the smokes, "smashed taters", updates on the status of his chicken, and profanity, it's a little hard to take this guy seriously, even going beyond the babbling for fifteen minutes about two blotches on wikiski.

Hopefully, though, our good buddy Jupiter will take care of things for us, as he surmises, lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
But lets see how hard you people laugh wen the # hits the fan, ha ha ha I wold pay big buck to see your "taught guys" faces when this happens.

Bad luck on your death hybrids.

Okay, I gotta ask two questions:

1) When is all this supposed to go down?

2) When was your last psychiatric evaluation?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

I dont know but all I ask you before you count you heads before they are cut is go outside and look at the stars on a clear night look for the various redorange 1z I given Arcturus- Mars -and Betelguese as the hopefulls but there are more and they twinkle and move. Mabey you will see them mabey not but pay attention to the redorange and bluwhite twinkling 1s and mabey you will see movements.....

edit on 9/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's amazing how much can be determined from looking at a couple of pixelated blobs on Wikisky.
Some folks should really stay away from the internet...

...STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I'll start right away by leaving this thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Von states more than once that there are no meteor or asteroids outside of the asteroid belt between mars and jupiter, he insinuates that nothing natural that he knows of could be coming from outside pluto's orbit.

my immediate guess is these things may be akin to something natural from the Oort Cloud

this Von character is amusing and entertaining, but many of his ideas seem to be lacking professional credibility, in my opinion. it is difficult for me to focus on the meat of the information concerning possible incoming while he is eating his smashed tators and picking the earwax from his cranial orifices.

however, i do not want to be a nay sayer and outrightly dismiss 100% of all this man's claims and knowledge and investigative inquries. there is bound to be a nugget of truth buried somewhere in there.

as for using a couple of specks of light on a picture that are 90+ million miles from earth to promote gun sales is a little bit of a stretch for me to consider very seriously.

Up until about a few weeks ago, i had never seen or heard of Von. Seems like an interesting individual, to say the least.

Originally posted by janon

I'm actually intrigued by him. He seems like a very unique and interesting person to have a conversation with. Of course, I never just believe anything anyone says solely on faith but I know better than to judge a book by it's cover.

, star, 5 cool points, & ditto.

these are a few of my thoughts about that particular video, the op's intro, and this subject thus far.

sometimes effect can come before the cause,
et

edit on 17-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add quote and kudos for janon's post

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
I see this thread is still going strong.....can't say Im surprised , its the biggest laugh I've had all day...

Just like i said it would happen.

I will have a laugh too pretty soon you'll see, but to bad many of you won't be around for me to say

((( I TOLD YOU SO )))

You get it right?

edit on 17-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I can relate to that my self definitely, take care.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
What's with 'waisting', 'comming' , 'mined' and 'redicule'?
You haven't time to learn to spell - that's for sure!

Your one dumb idiot, I have a whole bunch of thing on my mined, is this is what your paying attentione too?

relax BIONICLE ALEX, starchild10 could have been more appreciative for you sharing the material, but honestly it is easier to understand what you are sharing if we have less interpreting to do.

if you can't say what you mean, you can't mean what you are saying.

if ever you find me constantly mispelling a word (oh yes, i do mispell words), please feel free to correct me

i would appreciate it.

having said that,"mined" should be spelled mind.

for all we know these possible space ships could be the intergalactic spelling police, and we do not need to offend them.

just trying to help,
john paul

edit on 17-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: to fix me grammar

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Clearly that's the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

May his noodely appendage illuminate all your lives.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

So wait, let me get this straight - There are giant spaceships headed towards Earth with Jesus hitching a ride AND there are alien/human hybrids sewing disinfo on an internet message board?

totally impossible, right? could never happen.

17 laughing out louds would have been enough. i think it was that 18th one that drove the point home, though.

what is 6 x 3 again?

You keep saying "do your homework" but how do you research science fiction?

find me one, just one science fact that was not first considered science fiction. science fiction is where science fact comes from. first one has to be able to ask "what if..." or be able to be receptive to the possibilities of reality.

positive criticism is more condusive to recieving the desired results.

Dear OP, i found another video containing some interpretations of the photos of one of these obects, i think:

edit on 17-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: fix quote bb code

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As soon as the guy said "check out the links" I stopped him, and checked them out.

One of them led me to sky map with some coordinates to check out

sky-map

once in sky map, put in these coordinates: 19 25 12, -89 46 03

you should see this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72b7982f5fc8.jpg[/atsimg]

Which I think looks like a Nebulon B Frigate
WOOOO! I want a Light Saber!!

(yeah I know, could be anything...........I'm just sayin......)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a15fbc5da15.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ha, we did that at the same time

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

PREPARE YOUR SELF AND STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME.

And what exactly is it you propose we do?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

that's not a very Christian attitude brother.

But should the end come with Jesus flying in on a space craft and reptilians bringing "Death from above", I promise just before I die and lose control of my bodily functions (ie. pucker string) I will think of you and your kind words.

Peace, Love, Light, and God be with you.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

the show "THE EVENT" will ease the population into non-hysterical reactional thinking...and...it will sell some commercials to make people money...what a country.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

PREPARE YOUR SELF AND STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME.

And what exactly is it you propose we do?

Make peace with the all mighty creator Jehovah, read the bible till the last day of things, do not seek men for spiritual education, let your spirit in contact with our creator and he will lead you the way, faith.

No one can stop whats coming not even Satan him self, he will resist but thats all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join