It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sorry I couldn't read the whole thread I'm very tired.

When are the ships going to arrive?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edews
Why is this thread on the front page? I'm about ready to give up on this site. Deny ignorance my #ing ass.

We need to fill our yearly alien invasion quota!

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

Sometime in the future.

edit on 18/9/2010 by DGFenrir because: Reptilians forced me to edit this post

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by witness63

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

I did not say "so Roswell didnt happend".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

All I can saw is that if it didn't "happend" then there are hundreds of witnesses who are either 100% nuts or 100% liars and con artists, including lots of military people whose job it was to handle nuclear weapons.

Frankly, I'd rather that the flying saucer story were true than the other possibility.

Hundreds? my friend is more likely like Millions!! this is been going on for a long time already.

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yes, does anybody have a date when this happy event will ocure ?

Let's see..... next week will be great !

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

The moon as a ancient spacestation or deathstar is a awesome thought full in terra papers style. That sort of thinkin may have in itself more dinamite than this thread, wich I enjoyed very much.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Dont worry i can tell you the whole video, first i eat my potatos ........

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
When I look at this hillbilly's eyes, I begin to wonder if HE is a reptilian. Very creepy looking dude.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Wow. This thread is humorous and entertaining. I am surprised no one has said "Save us Space Jesus!" yet. In all seriousness though we will just have to wait it out as usual.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It has been about 10 minutes since I saw the video in question, and those beady black eyes are still staring at me. LOL I will have nightmares about this creep, I am sure.

I am curious if anyone else besides me feels the need to take a shower, or at the the very least clean their homes after watching this video? I sure do. And I will!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

Thank you, I know this all sound crazy but more crazier it will get day by day, you'll see.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
OK, Folks. Keep it On Topic (sans the one-liners), Please.

TIA

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
OK, Folks. Keep it On Topic (sans the one-liners), Please.

TIA

Thank you sir.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

My humble apologies.. I should have resisted temptation to post that little laugh of mine. I wonder if the presence of "ships" has any correlation with upcoming space weather phenomena?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Is not us humans who they are after, is the Fallen Angels and the Nephilim of today, in modern words.

Actually... it is the humans. That's the purpose of Armageddon. It's a judgment on mankind, so all of those who are not rescued from earth in the Rapture (and if there is no 2nd Rapture) will be extinguished at Armageddon. Refer to the accounts of the Great Flood, and Sodom and Gomorrah as well as the freeing of the Jews from Egypt. The governments know because they have been clued in by Dawn Lucifer himself and they, like him, want to retain power over this world which rightly belongs to Yahweh. All this has been prophesied to happen, and it will, because it must before Christ's Kingdom can be and will be established. That is the short version of the Spiritual War but much more can be found in the links in my signature.

edit on 18-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: To fix quote and add clarification

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Id like someone who knows how to use wikisky to look at it again in about 3 weeks and give an update, that would be intresting!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Humans must have God who is Jesus Christ in them to love all,and I mean all even humans who are persecuted with hate must by the Power of the risen Lord Jesus Christ in them to be at peace with all men, and I mean all men including zoosexuals too.
WE must come before God with a broken and contrite heart discarding hate, accusing words of condemnation casting those things away from us to never be seen again. This is an important time in our history. Also be aware that because Satan has the same name of Jesus which is the bright, and morning star can duplicate Christs second coming. Satan can externally have the brightness of Jesus, but not have the everlasting love of Jesus who is meek,and lowly in spirit giving rest to the soul.Know the fruits of Jesus, and have them in you, and whoever will know a counterfeit. Fruits of the spirit are not harmful to anyone. Galatians 5:22-23. KJV. We must have that same spirit of Jesus in us so the soul will survive the light of God for the light of God will consume the things that die simultaneously creating life that will never die raising the dead giving them bodies of flesh, and bone that will never die,and the once raised from the dead,and the once who are alive and remain that love God and their neighbor off of this planet of death..

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Sorry I couldn't read the whole thread I'm very tired.

In my opinion, they arrived a very long time ago and from a variety of civilizations, even though we have only begun to figure this out in fairly recent times.

Personally, I think some of them are friendly, others not do much.

I have no inclination to make a religion out of their presence in our solar system, however. I didn't get any religious feelings about the UFO that I observed, but only that it was a machine or device of some kind, sent here to observe the earth. I watched it fly back off into space very quickly--almost instantaneously--without making a sound. As I said before, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself.

But I didn't have even a slightly "spiritual" sense about it: not in any way. I just think it was a machine, although an extremely advanced one.

I didn't see any little gray aliens or beings of any variety. There were no Men In Black, no disinformation agents, no one warning me that my life would be in danger if I ever said anything. That would make for a very dramatic story, but nothing of the kind ever happened. The people I told about it had no idea what it was, either. If anyone did, they certainly did not share that information with us.

So that's all there is to it: a device of very advanced technology, origin and purpose unknown. No new religion to share with anyone; no great prophecies or revelations. No reqal answers for that matter, and I've spent many years trying to find some.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Actually... it is the humans. That's the purpose of Armageddon. It's a judgment on mankind, so all of those who are not rescued from earth in the Rapture (and if there is no 2nd Rapture) will be extinguished at Armageddon. Refer to the accounts of the Great Flood, and Sodom and Gomorrah as well as the freeing of the Jews from Egypt. The governments know because they have been clued in by Dawn Lucifer himself and they, like him, want to retain power over this world which rightly belongs to Yahweh. All this has been prophesied to happen, and it will, because it must before Christ's Kingdom can be and will be established. That is the short version of the Spiritual War but much more can be found in the links in my signature.

edit on 18-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: To fix quote and add clarification

Exactly right, what I was trying to say is, humanity is why Yahweh sent Yeshua to earth, the main problem here is, I should say "the rotten potato" these Alien entities Gray's (Anunnaki the Fallen Angels) they have contaminated our human gene pool with the Nephilim of today, in other words The New Hybrids.

I agree with you brother.

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibertyLover

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by LibertyLover

Cause Jesus is not God, he is the son of God the messiah, Christ, God is where he suppose to be, in his kingdom.

Sorry dude - but if Jesus is the son of God, he's a god. And you still haven't answered the question: why does a god need a space ship? Nope, not buying it. Thanks for playing.

I'm having an unpleasant flashback to Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

LOL! Your post reminded me of this:

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join