It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
just reading the religon control i am overwelmed with seeing how it causes wars and seperation the oposite of its intention?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You do know that Jesus is a plagiarized astro-theological literary hybrid myth of other solar deities like Horus, Dionysus, and Mithra... right OP? So "Jesus" won't be coming back on some interstellar spaceship, because "Jesus" is an allegorical mythological figure created by the Roman elite to keep the population in check.

As for the Annunaki, the Nephelim, Nibiru and other Mesopotamian mythologies... You're horribly misconstruing them. Instead of listening to David Icke or other fear-mongering lunatics, you might do well to start reading some actual Mesopotamian mythology (like Myths from Mesopotamia from the Oxford World's Classics) as they present a less gloomy and "end of the world" picture than your fringe lunatic sources do.

So, until you can prove Jesus Christ was not a plagiarized astro-theological literary hybrid of earlier solar messiah-deities, and that the Mesopotamian mythology is really all about evil aliens from outer space returning to enslave us... you're up a river without a paddle.

Keep the fairy-tales to Cloud Cuckoo Land and quit trying to scare people.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
Ok, we know this guy in the video is weird, his claims of reptilians coming to enslave us comes straight from ancient texts as we all know, But guys lets put this guy out of the picture, and back to the actual topic.

well said. this guy is not the source of the information, just a carrier. and his information may be flawed.

Yeah but could his info be flawed because he has had to many beer cans? If they were coming to invade why now? why not 1000 years ago or 10000000 years ago?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Actually it looks more like one of these gigantic space whales, doesn't it?

And what a COOL blue color! Kudos to the designers of this spaceship... if it's not a giant space whale of course!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

I go with space whale.

plasma life forms.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenchan`
i wish it was true for that is how i wanna die from aliens giving humans what they deserve death for all we have done on this planet all these many years

Are you always so emo? Who the hell are you to decree that the entire human race deserves to die just because you think so? If you want to die that's fine with me, but please do not pass judgement upon everyone else.

However, since you are so keen to see the human race wiped out, consider that in 5 or 6 billion years our sun will become a red giant, and literally envelop the earth. All life on earth WILL be destroyed. This is not a guess, or a prediction, or fringe science, it IS going to happen, so your wish will finally come true...

Except,6 billion years, that's a long time, if we have not blown ourselves up by then, or just died out from other means, perhaps we colonized Mars or some of the moons of Jupiter - oh wait, the sun going supernova and becoming a white dwarf is going to really make those places uninhabitable too. But again, 6 billion years is a long time, we may have by then sent a colony to an entirely different solar system that has earth-like planets (they are discovering these almost every day now), but oh, wait, the entire Milky Way galaxy is on a collision course with the Andromeda Galaxy. Stars will not literally collide, but things will definitely get dicey as the galaxies pass through each other and then recombine, so that distant colony may be doomed anyway, not to mention their own star eventually going supernova and destroyed like earth (what a shame that the "goldilocks" zone that makes life possible is also the same zone that gets consumed when a star dies).

So is that enough death and suffering for you? I know it's very far in the future, and the atoms of your body will be but specks within the dead core of our sun, or perhaps even finally drawn into the heart of the supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy, so you will not get to experience the obvious glee and joy of seeing all of humanity, whose combined sum is still just an infinitely insignificant speck in the universe, be destroyed by a hostile slightly less insignificant speck of a civilization, all to punish us for what we supposedly did to the tiny mote of dust that is the planet earth.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
After watching the video, I have a question. He talks about being asked by some people to look into this.I would love to know who the people were and were they from, anything gov't related or was it from someone at the trailer park. This man really makes it hard to believe him especially when he points a gun at the screen. It will be ok as long as he is on the case. I really feel safer now than I ever have before. I would not have even tried to id these things right now, because he may get a surprise of a lifetime.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth

Yeah but could his info be flawed because he has had to many beer cans? If they were coming to invade why now? why not 1000 years ago or 10000000 years ago?

what makes you assume we have not been visited before?

what are the odds that thousands of miles of shoreline so closely resembles the most advanced species on the face of the planet? what is the mathamatical probability of such an occurance existing in the first place? what numbers does one plug into what equasion to figure out the answer to these questions?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cc76a7e44d5.png[/atsimg]

Hey PHAGE, how was this picture faked or manipulated accidentally?

Please keep in mind thousands of years of erosion and evolution.....

edit on 18-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because:
..... of course, i could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

Emo? Nah. He longs for lust in space.

"It sickens me to watch you, all I ever do is cry. I do my best to kill you because all of you must die! And although I created you I have always hated you!" - Oderus Urungus

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
But seriously...

Why do they ALWAYS have to be "coming right for us"!? Why wouldn't we see a spaceship heading towards, say, Jupiter, for harvesting some gas resources?

So anthropocentric... So Judeo-Christian... When it's not about God sending back His incarnation on Earth to fix our little problems for good, it's about the Elohims or Annunakis sending back their superhuman overlords to do about the same. Just as if we didn't already had outerwordly oppressors right here and now -like big pharma/oil corporate conglomerates and the military-industrial complex- to deal with...

edit on 18/9/10 by Echtelion because: emphasis on human stupidity

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'd probably think alien spaceships were coming to vaporize earth too if I drank about 14 mountain dew's within 16 minutes. That aside, if this truly is the case. What does it matter? Anyone that has the technology to travel the speed of light or faster is clearly so far ahead of us we wouldn't stand a chance anyway. I'll believe it when I see them in the sky preparing to land(or shoot) simply because nearly every thread or article I've seen proclaiming an impending doom via aliens, natural disasters, terrorists, government have never come to fruition within or even outside of the time frame given.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I don't think it looks like a Gorilla at all. That's a big stretch.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Call me crazy, but, I have no doubt in my mind that our solar system is teaming with "very" intellegent life. But this guy's logic is a little fuzzy.

Has this guy heard of the Ort Cloud? These "space ships" are heading towards earth? Sure! Where does he get his science as far a trajectory? Does he know that Pluto and Jupiter are squaring each other right now at aprx. 90 degrees of seperation?

What about it? Good or bad guys? "As Above So Below."

Really? Hand guns against Satan? Hand guns against any intellegence that could build a ship like one of those is just futile. Better listen to what they have to say.

Worse comes to worse and we become part of the food chin, human fricassee! Karma for our lust against mother earth.

As Above So Below.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
They can be asteroids, probably giant ice and dust balls (that's why they are blue) from the Oort cloud, which IS outside the Solar System.

BTW I am really disappointed that this thread was allowed to be hijacked by the Christian Right.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by LibertyLover

Cause Jesus is not God, he is the son of God the messiah, Christ, God is where he suppose to be, in his kingdom.

Jesus is God in Human form cause we humans can not even look at God, Have you tried to stare at the Sun lately? Gods face is what we see when we look at the Sun although the Sun is not God. Gods face covers the Sun.

FYI, The guy is annoying but funny as all hell. Our government will hide the fact that a Brown Dwarf Star is coming and they are doing it by making everyone look the funny blue and red things they put on Wikisky. The Watchers don't need spaceships but with our government they will make a bunch of them to fool you that there is an Alien invasion that we need to worry about.

Don't fall for the Hype and save your soul.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Sky watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

.... /facepalm

Christians are so ignorant. When you die your ignorance will live on as memories of an idiot, nope no heaven, just blissful ignorance.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Quasar_La-Zar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
A quick point on SETI. Its a private organization privately funded. Government doesn't have much or any control over it.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

If a brown dwarf is coming, shouldn't we be working on escape plan? Exactly what good is 'saving our souls' going to do? What if the government just wants you to think that they're covering up a brown dwarf? With all the covering up they've been doing, I'm surprised they have time for anything else at all.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Lovemaster9000 because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

lol why would jesus need a spaceship ?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth

what makes you assume we have not been visited before?

what are the odds that thousands of miles of shoreline so closely resembles the most advanced species on the face of the planet? what is the mathamatical probability of such an occurance existing in the first place? what numbers does one plug into what equasion to figure out the answer to these questions?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cc76a7e44d5.png[/atsimg]

Hey PHAGE, how was this picture faked or manipulated accidentally?

Please keep in mind thousands of years of erosion and evolution.....

edit on 18-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because:
..... of course, i could be wrong.

oh my god, man ... its amazing to read ATS, every time I read this board I feel good about myself, I feel like I am not stupid

I really cant even answer you, I mean, your logic is so flawed that I cant even put one paragraph together to counter why your argument is false ... come on, everything you see in that image is that you want to see, if I wanted to see a sexual organ on that image, its all about perspective ...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join