It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

that's not a very Christian attitude brother.

But should the end come with Jesus flying in on a space craft and reptilians bringing "Death from above", I promise just before I die and lose control of my bodily functions (ie. pucker string) I will think of you and your kind words.

Peace, Love, Light, and God be with you.

Quote was removed, but I assume you are talking about the "I told you so." I thought the same thing. I would never laugh at anyone being in harm's way. God bless you.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Halo, did anyone of you guys use the coordinates: 19 25 12, -89 46 03 (one of the mysterious objects) with google earth?
just coincidence ???

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
There reptilians coming on a giant asteroid, but no worry the Pleadians will save us.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
those are the same coordinates on google earth :
checkwww.panoramio.com...
check it out !!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ok, we know this guy in the video is weird, his claims of reptilians coming to enslave us comes straight from ancient texts as we all know, But guys lets put this guy out of the picture, and back to the actual topic.

If you look at the pictures, the images are not circular, they are more blobs, and if they are actually near Pluto then that removes the chance it is a star. If they are comets, im not seeing the trail behind these objects. Now correct me if im wrong, but I have not seen an asteroid glow blue or orange. If im wrong about that last bit, then why are these asteroids so bright if they are near pluto, shouldnt they be dimmer?

If its not any of the others, whats left that it could be?? Why is it headed DIRECTLY towards earth and not being effected by gravitational pulling?? Why are multiples of these objects SUDDENLY appearing? If its just nothing, then that does not explain why this is stirring up observatories, they have not seen anything like this before and neither have I.

If someone could explain these questions to me, it would be a relief, because im running out of other options and starting to lean towards intelligently commanded craft.

If this is really it, since we have actual physical evidence unlike before, then life as we know it might be starting to change. Besides, don't we want to know who is REALLY in charge?

Thx

P.S I did not read through the 17 pages of replies, due to the fact everyone is just crying over this guy being a crackpot, so if these questions were answered, my apologies.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
And what if its not the Reptilians or a UFO? Are we going to get a big sorry video from you?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is a bunch of crap , the guy in the video has been snorting way too much gold dust , It's hard to believe that people still think this Nibiru stuff is going to happen

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
jesus can walk on water and turn water into wine, im sure he can survive the vacuum and oxygen depleted universe! his toga has built in warmers!

JESUS IS NOT COMMING BACK ON A UFO, REALLY NOW come on! REALLY.........

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I watched the youtube video and I am skeptical about all of this. Through his rambling I personally did not hear a date as to when "supposedly" these "UFO'S" would approach our Earth. Does anyone have an idea of when this will happen? I am not betting anything will happen as the rapture never happened last week, and now this crap. I am skeptical about all of this because I honestly don't think Reptilians exist if they did and were supposedly here all of us would have seen and known they are hear, yet not many people have seen them and thus I believe them to be fake like the Lochness monster. If it's real, cool I cannot wait, if it's not real, cool I cannot wait!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
Ok, we know this guy in the video is weird, his claims of reptilians coming to enslave us comes straight from ancient texts as we all know, But guys lets put this guy out of the picture, and back to the actual topic.

well said. this guy is not the source of the information, just a carrier. and his information may be flawed.

If you look at the pictures, the images are not circular, they are more blobs, and if they are actually near Pluto then that removes the chance it is a star

I have reviewed these pics more than a few times since this thread began, and in an earlier post in this thread shared a youtube video that shows one of these objects has straight lines and right angle corners in or on it.

I concede my ignorance about how these pictures are truly developed, and often take Phage's professional opinions at face value. However, Phage has a habit (as demonstrated in this thread) of using his posts on other threads as supportive evidence as to the legitimacy of his interpretation of the photos taken by multi-million dollar orbital instruments.

I'm not saying Phage is wrong, but Phage states a lot of things as absolute fact. Again, i am no expert in photography of objects taken from tens of millions of miles away, nor all the mediums of interpetation of and transport of material and images gathered from them. My brother is. He worked at the pentagon from 2001 to 2007. his job was to interpret satellite images, and brief donald and the top dogs as to what satellite images were, and what they meant.

i will be seeing my brother this week, and i think i may be talking to him about this subject to get his opinion on it

-et

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Gotcha scarecrow. What exactly is illuminating these bloody spaceships? Sun? Sirius?.
Maybe John Hutchinson has an answer.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So I've seen a photo, a 3rd party video, and an incredibly circular discussion. I appreciate the "warning" but I'd like to see a few more sources before I start building the fallout shelter. can you do that for me?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I gave this thread a star and flag....why?

I tell you. There is nothing funnier than watching a toothless guy inhale a cigarette.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
we also have messages from different sources that in october something happens .I can only say: if nothing happens i will just stop reading that bull#.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
These things could be nothing more than intergalactic T-Cells coming to do their job. (if you believe the universe is a living entity)

If it's some god coming to say "Hey" then I stand corrected on the belief that the gods of organised religion are nothing but figments of peoples' imaginations.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think Ive found another one

Go here sky-map and type in 13 29 50 12 44 56

I think its just glitches in the map but who knows..

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

SETI is still running I am a participant of SETI Online, from Berkley EDU. So I'd say this is completely false because my program is still running and I still get results.... But maybe the government has seized it and my info is going to them but I strongly doubt it.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

lol I try the site to download the SETI program and the site wont let me download.
boinc.berkeley.edu... link is broken. wonder if the Air Conditioner Problems they have wont let them update or fix w/e. hmm kinda hard to call it completely false when the site you use isn't working.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Sedia because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2010 by Sedia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
First of all, where are this guy's teeth? Second, I could go a whole day without watching this guy pick in his ear while trying to be believable. Third, how in the world would this guy know anything about objects in space while living on his computer in his obviously tiny mobile home.

What a joke

But I guess they are coming aren't they.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i wish it was true for that is how i wanna die from aliens giving humans what they deserve death for all we have done on this planet all these many years

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join