It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Wasn't there a thread from a long while back.. Something about an Armada being around Saturn.. wanting to chase off Reptilians with asteroids or something like that?

Lordtyp0.....

Here you go.....

Alien Objects Orbiting Saturn's Rings??

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I've never seen that befor, so I can't tell you what it is. It could be a hoax don't know.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by silkysilicone
what i have to do?

learn the fundamentals of astronomy and not be taken in by panic stricken people whom will use your fear to turn you towards an organization called religion would be a good start.

not into religion at all, However for a past couple months had a weird feeling( yes i had been abducted for at least 6-7 times), and yes my wife think i should seek help in mental institution,nevertheless she can't explain why in the middle of the night she can't find me in bed, and she feels paralized.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Wasn't there a thread from a long while back.. Something about an Armada being around Saturn.. wanting to chase off Reptilians with asteroids or something like that?

Lordtyp0.....

And this.....

Alien Cigar Shaped 'Spaceships' In The Solar System? Try Debunking This!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 18-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I agree 100% thats why I have said repeatedly, "do your own research" and don't be a man follower, nor take my word for it. People have to take action on their own.

Thank you for being interested in my research.

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

what i have to do?

learn the fundamentals of astronomy and not be taken in by panic stricken people whom will use your fear to turn you towards an organization called religion would be a good start.

So thats what you think of me? no man, I'm not that. can you please go back on the post and read all my comments? is not near of how you judge me.

What would you have me do with all this information I handed you folks today? I think I did the right thing, what would you do, save your self and the hell with others?

Not me buddy.

No, this thread is fine...I personally think your just being paranoid about someone else spreading his even deeper paranoia over what amounts to some smudges, but, this is what the forum is about...bringing things up and dragging it through the coals to see if it stands.

I am actually considering more people like yowusa to name just one whom perpetuate incredible fears based on nothing rational then push them to buy a book, buy another book, become a member of a site, spend spend spend etc...that type of mindset.

Religion in general has survived and thrived on the absolute fear people have over everything...the roman catholic church makes a great profit from this age old practice.

I said several pages back, and will say again...this is not your theory...hell, its not even hillbillys theory...he is just reading some rag and passing the info along...you have nothing to gain or lose overall when this pans out to be absolutely nothing, so I would suggest you not put too much of your "street cred" on this guys insistance...you brought it up, and really thats all you can do...if it comes to be true and you were loudly backing the theory, you didn't tell us so...hillbilly didn't even tell us so...beforeitsnews told us so, and so they get props...but when it doesn't come true, and you have been loudly backing the theory...its you personally with egg on your face....so, I wouldn't worry much about it either way, true or not...at least you sent something forward, now see what happens and if in a few weeks, its on msm. once ships are overhead, then feel free to tell people to repent...until then, your backing a man telling everyone to fear crappy photography.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

not into religion at all, However for a past couple months had a weird feeling( yes i had been abducted for at least 6-7 times), and yes my wife think i should seek help in mental institution,nevertheless she can't explain why in the middle of the night she can't find me in bed, and she feels paralized.

The minute you go to a mental institution for this, is the minute that you lost all credibility.

Your not alone in these abduction my friend.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Wow this thread is busy. I'm happy to see there are other strong/open minds here.
I think it funny how the truth was tried to be concealed from us by the shutdown of SETI, but it still was released. I wish people like that could come from inside the beast. destruction would be quick .

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Ok man what can I say, take care and there is a God that listens to all your cries, believe.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

The minute you go to a mental institution for this, is the minute that you lost all credibility.

Your not alone in these abduction my friend.

seeking for truth..... and i know it's out there

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
other thing, they always showing me the past...........never,never the future( they can't predict, influence or make tomorrow, only "god" "creator" "it" something beyond their control, something that we all share, i mean all, even beyond their recognition or explanation. We are the power, key to better tomorrow, but we need to find that in ourself and they really don't want that to happened.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/323b46b447b7.jpg[/atsimg]

Look he is a hybrid, you have to be careful with these hybrids, they are highly intelligent.

No, he is a 3 thousand year old vampire king who has just had his gay lover slaughtered by a wayward sheriff of the county he is in, because 1000 years ago the king killed the sheriffs then human parents for nothing more than a crown.

And now he is after faery blood because it will allow him to walk in the daylight and rule the earth.

I know this, I saw it on the telly.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

what i have to do?

Would security cams constantly monitoring your bed be out of the question...check the footage if anything happened the night before?

if you float out of your bed or something like that, then chances are, the little lady may back off about the asylum...
a single cam and a loop recording is actually quite cheap now adays.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The moust and true fantastic thing about this topic, is how many so "mature" ATS members, keeps filling pages after pages, just with futile bs jokes!

The other interesting thing is how so many people also are aparently capable of judging some one's honesty, inteligence or mental sanity only based on how some one looks like...!... ... ...( suddenly Stephen Hawking's image pops up in my mind...perfect exemple!)

How people can expect to just deny ignorance acting like morons are something that i simple can't understend at all !

Acting in this way in topics just because the OP is too fantastic too be believed; it's not cool neither funny, it's just childish!
And it not help ATS to mantain is good name and integrity at all also.

The OP is too fantastic to be true, it makes no sense at all?...Maybe! But it is interesting never the less!

Allow me to quote some words from Einstein please...:

"- Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
Albert Einstein!"

"- Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
Albert Einstein!"

Cheers

edit on 18/9/10 by Umbra Sideralis because: Typos

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
if i tell you there is about 2 sec gap, then it's all back to normal...(define normal)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I've never seen that befor, so I can't tell you what it is. It could be a hoax don't know.

BIONICLE ALEX.....

It's a hair on the digitisation plate.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Bull@#$%!! Congress stopped all public funding for SETI in 1994, after members ridiculed it as squandering taxpayer's money on a quest for "little green men", and not because 'something was starting to happen'.
SETI has since been funded by private sources.

All this talk of some shadowy 'black project boys' having taken over SETI 'because something was starting to happen' is nothing but baloney!

THANK YOU so much for saying that! This has been driving me nuts. Why did we get through 16 pages of comments before anyone cared to question that sensational quote? It took one minute to google 'SETI funding' and realize that this is all complete nonsense.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
After seen may people say nothing was there I went to go look for my self and I found both objects here is the snap shot of the orange one which to me seems the most intersting, of the two.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I must be deranged because this guy isnt making any sense to me.... what the hell are guns going to do against aliens who can cross solar systems??? and whats with this "I told you so video" "reptiles hate the cold"????? WTF?? this garbage is on the front page??? whats wrong with you ATS?? have all those happy meals clogged the arteries in your brain? there is a reason i dont post on here anymore and this is it. this site is a joke.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I have to say to begin with that after watching that clip i was anything BUT convinced. Now i see why people find this guy funny. Inbetween the smoking a drinking and his tatertots lol....

But then i read the actual article and also looked into it abit more. Now the images on Wikisky are supposed to be recent as far as i know and have read so far. Then comparing the same area to the Google Sky images from 2007 i noticed something very interesting. The object is not there at all, the same goes for both the blue and the orange object.

Has anyone else noticed this??

Here are the pics:

Google Sky - Image date 2007:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87afd092c6f9.jpg[/atsimg]

WikiSky:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55c53a885607.jpg[/atsimg]

FYI: Use the main stars for reference points and location. The brightest in the picture is the same on each image - although the resolution looks different it is the same object.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join