It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7's compartmented demolition collapse sequence reveals human intervention.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
feebs, I hear the man leaving backwards of the camera, say it.
Could it be you listen to the wrong man, the one who's leaving after that, to the right, still in sight?
The one with the walkie-talkie in his hand.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This will be long, several posts long.

This is the relatively new website of concerned US and abroad, professional firefighters.

A few of them have prepared the following 55 pages "Revised Summary of Evidence" :
firefightersfor911truth.org...

This is a, not so widely known, physics fact :

Part of the problem is that people (including engineers) often confuse temperature and heat. While they are related, they are not the same. Thermodynamically, the heat contained in a material is related to the temperature through the heat capacity and the density (or mass). Temperature is defined as an intensive property, meaning that it does not vary with the quantity of material, while the heat is an extensive property, which does vary with the amount of material. One way to distinguish the two is to note that if a second log is added to the fireplace, the temperature does not double; it stays roughly the same, but the size of the fire or the length of time the fire burns, or a combination of the two, doubles. Thus, the fact that there were 90,000 L of jet fuel on a few floors of the WTC does not mean that this was an unusually hot fire. The temperature of the fire at the WTC was not unusual, and it was most definitely not capable of melting steel.‖ (Eager & Musso, 2001)

I found a few also not so widely known witness accounts interviews in it :

Page 6, see point 6 :

6. Firefighters were not evacuated from Ground Zero before the collapse of the structures because F.D.N.Y. Chief of Department Pete Ganci knew the history of the buildings involved and the extent of their damage, as well as the fact that the fires were in the process of being put out. Therefore, based on that knowledge, he considered total building collapse a literal impossibility, which was acknowledged in the FEMA Report. As evidence of that fact, when a message from OEM (Office of Emergency Management) that the buildings were going to collapse finally reached him shortly before collapse ensued, Chief Ganci considered that statement so outrageous that he reportedly looked at the person who delivered it and said:
―Who the f*** would tell you a thing like that?‖ Further, and of the same significance, at the moment that global collapse ensued, Chief Ganci looked up and stated: ―What the f*** is this?‖ (Verbatim quote from F.D.N.Y. Deputy Assistant Chief Albert Turi, in whose presence the above statement was made)

Page 7, see point 7 :
Barry Jennings reports what he saw in WTC 7.
(I already covered that in earlier posts.)

Page 7, 8 and 9 :
Note that the first mentioned EMZ worker is anonymous! See the last remark.
Paul Joseph Watson is the one who recollects his story as told to him.
Then Kevin McPadden tells his story.

8. An EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) who was present at Ground Zero has revealed that he was warned on-scene that Building 7 of the World Trade Center was being brought down by controlled demolition and that a 20-second demolition countdown was broadcast over radio preceding its collapse. He also witnessed “multiple underground support columns of the WTC towers that had been severed before those buildings imploded.” He was present at Ground Zero before, during and after the collapse of the structures and states:
―There were explosions. There were flashes. There was molten metal running down the I-beams of the basement levels like lava flows. I‘ve never seen
anything like it. Yes, planes hit the buildings – anybody who says otherwise is a moron. But the explosions – the rapid, symmetrical sequential explosions – they happened.‖ ―We stood outside listening to the explosions. One after the other, every minute or so. At one point, about 10 minutes before the first collapse, a 30-foot or so section of the courtyard exploded straight up into the air. Just before the collapses, a series of deep, below ground explosions, then numerous explosions in the building‘s upper floors. Then we ran. We felt the same deep explosions before the second collapse. This was not just the planes.‖ ―

edit on 9/23/2010 by semperfortis because: Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 9/23/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Page 9, point 9 :

9. Firefighters witnessing and acknowledging the “serious explosions” is clearly documented in the following video/audio taken long after the planes had impacted and tower collapses (note the level of debris at ground level):
www.youtube.com... FIREFIGHTER GEORGE KOZLOWSKI: ―We made it around the corner and that‘s when the # hit the fan, right then and there. We heard that loud ‗Ba-Boom!‘ I just - it was like an earthquake, or whatever; a giant, giant explosion. Then this big gust came and I just went flying – maybe thirty, forty feet – tumbling. I got up, got on my hands and knees, because all of that white # was all over me. I just kept crawling. My ears were like, deaf, you know? The thundering series of explosions are after the airliner impacts and the demolition charges are clearly audible on the following clip, where the explosions are even time-stamped on-screen. If you watch nothing else, watch and listen closely to this; 8 EXPLOSIONS are distinctly audible immediately prior to first collapse:
WMV video dowenload (2.8 MB) (for text and video, scroll down slightly at):
whatreallyhappened.com... ―A point to note about the above video is the sounds of the explosions consist of low frequencies only. The absence of high frequencies indicates the sounds were not transmitted through the air to the camera's microphone but through the ground - they reached the microphone via the tripod. This in turn indicates that the explosions occurred below ground level (note where the smoke originates in the video).

Page 10, 11 and 12 :

All the flashes mentioned by many professional first responders accounts. And seen around one specific layer of the building. At about the 1 and 2nd floors, and in the middle.

somewhere about halfway up, my initial reaction was there was a secondary explosion, and the entire floor area, a ring right around the building blew out.‖

FIREFIGHTER ED CACHIA "It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down."

Page 12, bottom, about WTC 7 :

Much the same description is given by another eyewitness to building collapse, former NYPD officer and responder Craig Bartmer. He states that he clearly heard bombs tear down Building 7 as he ran away from its collapse: N.Y.P.D. OFFICER CRAIG BARTMER
"The whole time you're hearing ‗Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.‘ I think I know an explosion when I hear it."

edit on 9/23/2010 by semperfortis because: Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Page 13 to 17, more and more and more explosions accounts,
Then, in Page 17 :

JOHN SCHROEDER, FIREFIGHTER: ―The elevators just blew right out. We couldn‘t believe it. The plane hits 80 floors up but the elevators explode at least five minutes later? It was unreal.‖ ―We were tossed like a rag doll by another explosion in our building. People were making there way down the stairwells burnt like you couldn‘t believe. We were all shocked because it seemed as if there was fire everywhere, on so many floors. It just didn‘t make sense.‖ F.D.N.Y. FIREFIGHTER ANGEL RIVERA: "When we hit the 19th floor, something horrendous happened. It was like a bomb went off. We thought we were dead. The whole building shook." ―It was like a huge, enormous explosion. I still can hear it. Everything shook. Everything went black.‖

That did not happen in the lobby, it happened higher up, 19th floor.
Please do not believe the debunked to smithereens "jet fuel through the elevator shafts", there were three levels of elevators, and only one freight elevator worked but was higher up.
I have posted not so long ago, a link to a very long and thorough dissecting piece of that, jet fuel in elevator, scam.

It however fits perfectly all known data from thermobaric explosions, then also surviving people are terribly burnt, and skin and flesh is hanging from half naked victims.
The ones too near the explosion center have no chance at all, their lungs will be sucked out when the implosion burst hits them, all oxygen in the maximum developed explosive cloud will suddenly be burnt away, causing a huge vacuum.

Pages 18 to 25 and beyond are full of more explosions accounts, and then scientists refuting, with solid arguments, NIST's conclusions.
Page 25 :
""“NFPA very clearly states melted steel or concrete is a sign of exotic accelerants. Therefore, the debris should have been thoroughly analyzed for exotic accelerants, specifically Thermite.” --Erik Lawyer FIREFIGHTERS FOR 9/11 TRUTH ""

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Then we find at last point 17, the Seismic study by Furlong & Ross on :
Page 30 :

17. In another peer-reviewed study, it was determined that seismic activity clearly identified explosions separate from the jetliner impacts: ―On September 11, 2001, the seismic stations grouped around New York City recorded seismic events from the WTC site, two of which occurred immediately prior to the aircraft impacts upon the Twin Towers. Because these seismic events preceded the collisions, it is clear they were not associated with the impacts and must therefore be associated with some other occurrence. None of the authorities charged with the responsibility for the investigation of the events of 9/11 have proposed a source for these seismic events, nor have they given a valid reason for the difference in times between the seismic events and the aircraft impacts. Only by consideration of the evidence of basement explosions before the aircraft impacts, as experienced by William Rodriquez and 36 others, can an explanation be found for the fact that the seismic stations recorded seismic events originating from the WTC sites prior to the aircraft impacts.‖ ―

Pay attention to the time data sets based on UTC, Coordinated Universal Time.
That's exactly the same conclusion I found a year earlier than them, for the preceding collapse signals, and explained it in the same manner. I posted 2 re-scaled LDEO seismograms of the 2 collapses, and then you suddenly could see both the preceding seismic signals, which indicated pre-collapse explosions.
I thought the plane impacts seismograms were self explanatory, any one with basic school education can see the long spread out pre-impact signals with their own eyes.
I explained that too in my first thesis online, in 2005.

I showed them here again in my own ATS Seismic media gallery : CLICK this link.

impact_1
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe879dd8ce99.jpg[/atsimg]

impact_2
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2695991dadd0.jpg[/atsimg]

Collapse_1
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1da2fbd947b7.jpg[/atsimg]

Collapse-1-002, this is the one re-scaled to the standard 10 nm/s scales from all the other seismograms, only the two Twin Tower collapses were downscaled to 100 nm/s, to show the full amplitude on the X-axis.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2521f6ffe77d.jpg[/atsimg]

Collapse_2
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0edd4cac047.jpg[/atsimg]

Collapse_2_002
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcefe2057a1f.jpg[/atsimg]

The two 002 diagrams I have re-scaled back to 10 nm/s, and then suddenly these pre-collapse signals, which are just as big in amplitude as both the plane impacts signals, show up crystal-clear.!
These are the initiating charges, which explosions you can hear so damn well explained by all those firemen and other first responders in that huge witness list from the firefighters them self.

This is the famous Nicolas Cianca photo which undoubtedly proves that the WTC 7 seismogram is a false one, made up to seemingly fit the circumstances.
But they were a bit too laborious and fast to publicize it, and made that huge mistake in placement on the time line. And lucky for us, they can't retract it anymore... :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbbe69122acc.gif[/atsimg]

I have two other seismograms, from the North Tower collapse, the original LDEO-one in 10 micrometer scale (100x 1 nm), and my zoomed-in one, in 10 nm scale, which shows also directly these visible pre-collapse signals, with the same amplitude as both the full plane-impact diagrams.

WTC1-NTowerPreCollapsePeaksKimFig4-OrigScale10micrometer
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00818d7ad86f.jpg[/atsimg]

WTC1-NTowerPreCollapsePeaksKimFig4-10micrometer-10nmPartial
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aeabc04edb03.jpg[/atsimg]

If in this case the amplitude is a sign of equal force expelled on the structures, for both the plane impacts and the preceding signals for the Twin Towers, my answer is : that is not conclusive, since we have many eyewitness accounts in the firefighters website publication, talking about explosions in the basements, floor 1+2, the middle of the towers, and also just under the plane impact floors.
So, in three distinct areas of the two towers, just before the collapses. And N.Y.P.D. OFFICER CRAIG BARTMER , swore that he saw and heard explosions just before the collapse of WTC 7.

edit on 20/9/10 by LaBTop because: Changed Steve Ballmer, NYPD; to : N.Y.P.D. OFFICER CRAIG BARTMER

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
We proceed with :
Page 31, point 19, the WTC 7 smoking gun.
Page 32, 33 :

FIRE CAPTAIN BRENDA BERKMAN: "We had cleared an enormous collapse zone for that, and it still wasn't big enough. When the thing came down, the rubble and the dust came across the West Side Highway, over and past the rubble from the towers that was there." Indira Singh was an on-scene EMT who reported that she was pre-warned about the collapse of Building 7 and that the context was clear that it was being deliberately demolished: "What happened with that particular triage site is that pretty soon after noon, after midday on 9/11, we had to evacuate that because they told us Building 7 was coming down…I do believe that they brought Building 7 down because I heard that they were going to bring it down because it was unstable, because of the collateral damage…By noon or one o'clock they told us we had to move from that triage site up to Pace University, a little further away, because Building 7 was gonna come down or being brought down…There was another panic around four o'clock because they were bringing the building down and people seemed to know this ahead of time, so people were panicking again and running." Question to E.M.T. Singh: ―Did they actually use the words ‗brought down,‘ and who was it that was telling you this?‖ E.M.T. Singh: ―The Fire Department, the Fire Department, and they did use the word(s), ‗we‘re gonna have to bring it down.‘‖ (KPFA Berkeley, 4/27/2005, Guns and Butter with Bonnie Faulkner)
See: 9eleven.info...
and www.ae911truth.net...

See:
www.infowars.com...

""The fires in WTC 7 were apparently the result of strewn debris from the Twin Towers. They were isolated fires and reportedly the sprinkler system, had it been working, should have extinguished them. ""

We have the video of the story told by Barry Jennings, and the video of Mr Hess trapped at the 8th floor.
Well, in my opinion, since we know that both were exploded upwards BEFORE the first tower fell, so before 09:59 a.m., we can conclude that the sprinkler system was deliberately shut off, far too early to be explainable.
Don't you think that such a huge explosion which removed a whole stairwell should have broken the glass tubes in the nearest sprinkler, and both men should have been soaking wet.
However, that was not mentioned by them, so the system was compromised, to be sure that no water was available in the whole building.
Sprinklers work on gravity, when the tanks are on the roof, or by pumping pressure from water pumps.
But the electricity was shut off very early too. However, we know that a design glitch caused the emergency generators to come back on, after the power was switched off by CON-ED workers before 10 o'clock.
More evidence that the sprinkler system did not work at all.
Was sabotaged, to say it bluntly, because the generator power should have operated those sprinkler pumps, but they did not, even the firemen arriving first after the first collapse, could not get their Pumpers fill the riser pipes in WTC 7, they did not work. And that was the South Tower which went down first, and its debris could have never damaged or put fire to critical security systems, not at all in a building which was secure enough to be granted the construction of the city's Office of Emergency Management. (sarcasm)

Another very peculiar event was the fire fighting neglect order (by whom far up? Find that man, and you have an important Planner! I predict it will be Giuliani's second man...we know his name, you should be able to find it too).
Even when the first long water hoses were arriving, laid out from the Hudson River piers where the Pumper boats arrived early on already, with a LOT of pumping power on-board, the local honcho ordered to neglect the tiny fires in WTC 7, and got on a spraying tour to loose all that water on raging fires in WTC 5 and 6, where any schoolboy could see that those buildings were totally lost forever.

Which docile, or afraid, or in the know, person accepted such an idiot order, when such massive water source arrived exactly on the South side of WTC 7?
At a moment (11 to 11:30 a.m.) when we have a photo, now linked to by me, in this thread, from Dr Steven Jones' website, of the South side facade, with only a very light, thin small whitish cloud as a mist over the bottom of that facade, and the rest all up to the top of WTC 7, bathing in sunshine. And that sunshine's shadows give away the time of day. Oh, and by the way, no gaping hole in the center of that south side facade to see anywhere!

THAT ORDER TO NOT FIGHT THE TINY FIRES IN WTC 7 - STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I see no reason to invent a "decoy plane " .

What you have in fact done, by drawing attention to UA 93's course change at 0959, is further substantiate the OS account that the passengers were on the point of broaching the cockpit which is why the hi-jackers put the plane down.

Uhmmm, Operation Northwood planned exactly that, remote steered decoy planes which flew in under the Cuban radar, while the real plane switched place with it. Real one dives, decoy rises, transponder signals real one off and decoy on, and on Cuban radar the decoy plunges in the sea, as if shot down by Cuban anti aircraft guns or missiles.

That's exactly what I said, when the passengers are breaking in the cockpit, a few possibilities in MY storyline are to be suspected :
1. The "planners" who had direct contact with that cockpit, blew the extremely low flying real plane up by pushing a knob, which remotely exploded a charge hidden in the plane. See the witnesses at the scrapyard, 300 meters from the crater, they said the plane came over their heads, no more then 100 meter high. It was already blown up partially then, and diving down to its crash site.
2. Same first line, only they gave the order to that F-16 pilot circling around UAL93, flying already near to Lambertsville on a downwards course, to fire his missiles and the jet motors were hit, and the plane went down. Which was not in the original plan, that real plane had to go back to base, and the decoy should get to WTC 7.
Only, in this case, those passengers suddenly broke up the whole last part of the plan.

Remember, I thought first of one possible scenario, then realized there was another more logical scenario, fitting all witnesses.
The 2 Vietnam veterans who told the mayor that they heard missiles fired in the air and a few Booooms, the lady who heard the same, Susan McElwain who saw a military drone very low south of the crash site, just 20 seconds before the crash cloud rose up, Viola Saylor and sister and neighbor Mr Petersen who all saw UAL93 flying upside down about 33 meters high over Viola's Oak tree in her backyard and pass the Lambertsville junction in the direction of the crash site, etcetera.
Ohh, don't forget all the light debris landing at the marina in the lake, and 3 miles further than the lake.

And I do not think that the "hijackers" put down the plane, in my opinion the "planners" put it down, in all possible scenarios, after the cockpit was breached.

And I do not believe at all that the CVR was true, at the end. Three minutes lacking in a crash-CVR is a lot in aviation circles, you can do a lot to a plane in three minutes.
Wheedwacker will be upset again, that old medieval worrier.

He just forgot that tiny detail in the official CVR : times were
The CVR was totally in sync with the ground sources up till the "hijackers" took over.
Then everything was different, in the FDR and the CVR.
Btw, the dead of the "hijackers" (paid by the "fill in") will have been considered as collateral planning damage.

I will take some precious time to think the whole newly found UAL93 scenario-pool thoroughly through, but I get more and more convinced that I found the key that fits all strange discrepancies in eyewitness statement, which differed so much, from day-1 on.

Shanksville eyewitness Viola Saylor, my extensive posts in there, also about Susan, and both two their videos :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Susan McElwain :
www.historycommons.org...

The 2 white planes in the air, high up (decoy anyone?).
www.mirror.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">The 2 white planes in the air, high up (decoy anyone?).
Damn!
Copy/paste this first in your browser's address line : http://
Then : web.archive.org/web/20030219235650/ (directly behind it)
Then : http ://www. (directly behind that, then delete the 1 space behind the "http")
Then : mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=12192317&method=full
Then click Enter on your keyboard.

More planes above the crash site :
s3.amazonaws.com...

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar (LT : 3 minutes more)
pilotsfor911truth.org...

My question for Rob Balsamo, Pilots for Truth, read his answers. The 3 minutes FDR/CVR discrepancy stand.
pilotsfor911truth.org...
Remove the " atsadgrab " in my first ATS link there, change it to " abovetopsecret. " and you can click to get to that thread.

FDR transcript with Doug telling ATC controller that he had a confirmed transponder signal AGAIN up till 10:06 A.M. from UAL93 on 9/11. That's those 3, damning to the OS story, minutes !
www.scribd.com...

Air Traffic Control description
en.wikipedia.org...

Air Traffic Controller description
en.wikipedia.org...

Radar Tracker description
en.wikipedia.org...

Killtown's UAL93 photo gallery. One of our heroes. There will be many, you never saw !!!
killtown.911review.org...

Black Boxes UAL93, were they switched? By Killtown. You decide.
hoodwinkedatshanksville.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

This is that website (mentioned in my above linked to post) in that ATS thread (I made many more relevant posts there) titled : Burn victim verifies elevator explodes during 'impact' to North Tower not during collapse

Basement explosions.
z10.invisionfree.com...

This person has put a tremendous amount of effort in that masterpiece, which easily debunks all Truster arguments which try to defend the idiotic idea that those explosions you have just seen mentioned in the Firefighters for 9/11 Truth publication, were caused by dripping down jet fuel.
Have a go at it.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
feebs, I hear the man leaving backwards of the camera, say it.
Could it be you listen to the wrong man, the one who's leaving after that, to the right, still in sight?
The one with the walkie-talkie in his hand.

Just to clarify, I was indeed listening to the 'correct' man 'backwards of the camera', as you described it. I didn't hear him or anyone else ever say anything about a 'fall in'. They were all talking about calling in to report that the guy was stuck in WTC 7.

May I ask if you are American? If so have you spent much time in the North East? The accent is very distinct and quite strong around New York.

Regardless, like I said before it is really a trivial issue in regards to the rest of your thread, so I don't want to detract from it. But, please always be willing and able to look at yourself and your suppositions with an impartial eye.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Teebs

I think you are right about what he said. The accent throws one off a bit but to me it sounds like he says either "I called it in" or "I'll call it in" and then "we'll get ya outa there."

What do you think about the rest of LabTop's ideas, though? Do you agree with the evidence and conclusions? I have always found Labtop's thesis on the seismograms compelling and have never seen a genuine rebuttal. This thread even seals it more for me, and answers more questions as to the how and why things played out as they did.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

After reading through most (not all) of your multi-post explanation, I can only conclude that this conspiracy theory is too complex to be real. Too-too complex to be real.

No way in hell is that conspiracy real.

ADDED: After looking through your various links, I have not seen one piece of evidence that is factual. Majority of the links you pulled are from Wikipedia definitions, forum opinions, and hobbyists sites.

None of the connections behind this conspiracy are factual. Your information is based upon one BIG assumption.

There was no conspiracy on 9/11.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Greetings

I don' know if anyone ever seen the link I have posted below showing these videos, please check it out.

"CHECK THIS OUT"

www.abbaswatchman.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
In exclusive video, Barry Jennings discusses explosions in Building 7 before collapse of twin towers, his testimony completely contradicts the official story of what happened to Building 7.

On the morning of 9/11 in his capacity as Deputy Director, Emergency Services Department, New York City Housing Authority, Mr Jennings and Michael Hess, who is a founding Partner and Senior Managing Director of Giuliani Partners LLC, visited the Office of Emergency Management inside Building 7 only to find it had been abandoned

Jennings: "Upon arriving into the OEM EOC, we noticed that everybody was gone, I saw coffee that was on the desk, and half eaten sandwiches,” he said that he made telephone calls, and was told to leave the building right away.

"When we reached the 6th floor there was an explosion, the landing we were standing on gave way and I was left there hanging, we had to climb back up to the 8th floor,” said Jennings.

Mr Jennings broke a window on the 8th floor with a fire extinguisher, and after attracting the attention of a civilian, both he and Michael Hess were subsequently rescued by the NYFD..

“I was trapped in there for several hours .. both buildings came down, all this time I’m hearing all kinds of explosions .. 'the lobby' was in total ruins .. we were stepping over people and you can tell when you’re stepping over people.”

A fireman escorted both men to street level, whence a police officer told Jennings, “you will have to run because we have reports of more explosions.”

Here is Rudy Giulani stating the building was going to collapse. How can you explain his advance knowledge that the towers would collapse when no steel-framed structure had ever collapsed in history? Coincidentally, Rudy was operating out of an emergency bunker in WTC 7, which collapsed later on that day.

You can fool all of the people some of the time
You can fool some of the people all of the time
But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
Abraham Lincoln, 1864

edit on 21-9-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
In this light, it is significant that mainstream press stories contain intriguing reports that point to the possibility that there were two American Airlines "Flight 11s," leaving from two different gates at Boston Logan airport within a few minutes of one another on 9/11, as well as emerging evidence of other of the hijacked 9/11 flight numbers possibly being "twinned,"[17] or duplicated. The question thus naturally arises, were these "twin" planes US military planes "playing" hijacked airliner "attackers," similar to the 1961 scenario except substituting commandeered airliners for Soviet bombers? And could the 9/11 exercise have included a "trigger" event to clear the skies over the mainland US so that a realistic test of US air defenses could be conducted without interference from the thousands of civilian aircraft normally in the air?

Key quotes from New York Times articles during the 1961 NORAD exercise are eerily similar to stories appearing on 9/11 [text in parentheses and italics added]: "It is not so much the fear of collisions with military aircraft that has caused civilian planes to be ordered out of the skies, as it is the knowledge that inadequate [civilian FAA] electronic flight controls will be available during the exercise to guide them. Strategic Air Command (SAC) bombers, playing the role of the marauding forces, will seek to foul communications and radar. They will drop tinsel-like pieces of metal called "chaff" overhead [like the myriad small pieces of metal scrap found on the Pentagon lawn and Shanksville, Pennsylvania "crash" site on 9/11?]...that will throw radarscopes [including the FAA’s] into a confusion of false signals."; "All the bomber missions were laid out ahead of time and fed into the NORAD computer"; "An automated shorthand running display of the entire battle was provided at NORAD combat center and in similar centers at Strategic Air Command headquarters [where President Bush was taken on 9/11] and in the Pentagon [which was attacked on 9/11]"; "A fight plan for every aircraft [private, commercial and military] is fed into the computer’s memory beforehand. When a plane shows on the radarscope, a console operator picks up an aluminum electronic gun, points it at the blip, and squeezes the trigger. That brings the flight to the computer’s attention. If the flight [plan] is filed in its memory, the computer automatically replies, ’Yes, I am aware of that [plane].’ It does this by marking the flight with an F for Friendly. While the computer compares the flight with its memorized data, it marks the flight P for Pending. Finally, it may mark it H for Hostile. ’We have two minutes to identify a flight [as Friendly] before we scramble [interceptor jets]...to make a visual identification of an uncertain aircraft or to attack it.’; ’We do not train [in exercises like the 1961 ’Sky Shield II, or on 9/11] with Hostile symbology [showing on screens]; therefore, the Strategic Air Command’s bombers playing the role of the attacking [Soviet Russian] force [on October 14, 1961] were marked K, for Faker.’"; and "There are seventeen units of Army Air Defense Artillery with ground-to-air anti-aircraft missiles near New York [in 1961; how many more were there on 9/11, 40 years later, when none were used?]" The 1961 war game was directed by then NORAD commander Air Force Gen. Laurence Sherman Kuter from his combat operations center at NORAD’s Colorado Springs headquarters, which in the mid-1960s moved to Cheyenne Mountain, Gen. Eberhart’s command center on 9/11. It may also be significant that the Air Force’s war games simulation center is at Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama, which Gen. Kuter had earlier commanded and where lead 9/11 hijacker Mohamed Atta received training.
johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh, for crying out loud. The WTC collapsed because terrorists flew planes into it. Conspiratorial claims about WTC 7 have been debunked for years: www.debunking911.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Actually, Barry Jennings testimony fits in perfectly well with the "OS"!, if you want to call it that . You just have to substitute for his "explosion", WTC 7 being hit by falling debris .

His bit about stepping over bodies in the lobby was not mentioned in his first interview in the street on 9/11 and he retracted it later.

As regards expectation that WTC 7 would fall, that was the estimation of FDNY who had pulled all their men out because the building was bulging, leaning and creaking.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
WTC 7 was a classical, but demo-camouflaged, 45 floors demolition, a so-called bottom-up demolition.

And What of the 5,000 Gallons of Diesel Fuel that burned for hours as leaked?

And the chunk of the Tower that fell on top of the building?

Get a grip.

Learn REAL Physics, not the crap ont he Web.

m

edit on 22-9-2010 by mw451 because: comment didn't post

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Congratulations on your hard work. This ties all the loose ends up for me. S & F

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well done on the research.

It comes as no surprise that the debunkers provide no research but simply shout "Not true".
Your information is well presented and more reasonably complete than anything out of the mainstream. Add to that the immediate removal of all material from the buildings sites, it becomes painfully obvious the official story is a fairy tale. Good job!

..Ex

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

i am neglecting to see substantial damage here and add to this the fires
in their minimal conflagration profile, fail to fathom how this building fell

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join