It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7's compartmented demolition collapse sequence reveals human intervention.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Here are some NIST diagrams of WTC7 from the early part of their "investigation":

(These aren't showing up and I'm searching Google for other version of these images with no luck.)

And here is the closest they could come to reproducing WTC7's collapse with their computer simulations, based on their working theory:

Obviously not a match. If WTC7 looked like this when it was collapsing then it wouldn't have looked exactly like a controlled demolition. Notice the stark contrast in the corners of the building and the deformations on the face.

Another illustration of the core area near the base:

edit on 18-9-2010 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
Barry Jennings' account of WTC 7 explosions :
www.youtube.com...

Just listen to the above video with Barry Jennings (R.I.P.) last interview by Dylan Avery from the Loose Change crowd, to hear him explaining the explosion Barry Jennings and Michael Hess experienced and which threw them back up from the sixth to the seventh WTC 7 floor again, where Barry was hanging onto a single pole left from the railing and managed to crawl up again and climbed up to the eighth floor. ...
And Barry made it very clear several times in that interview : "That internal stairwell explosion happened before one of the towers collapsed". Thus, before 09:59:04 when the first, South Tower, collapsed.

This is critical testimony.

This is the point where the OS crowd either has to admit there was something foul going on inside of WTC7, or else that Jennings would make something like this up completely. Even if WTC1 was collapsing (which is clearly at odds with his testimony) then it wouldn't have been able to penetrate the core structure and destroy that stairwell anyway, because NIST already concluded that that damage did not penetrate that far and would have been insignificant in the global collapse.

LaBTop, have you seen the video where Hess is yelling out of the window?

It was posted on another thread here recently, I don't think I've seen it in this thread yet but it would be interesting to hear your comments on that. By the time that video was taken, at least one of the towers had collapsed but Hess was still stuck yelling from the window.

Edit... Nevermind, you did already post that video under the title "WTC7 burning"....

edit on 18-9-2010 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Good stuff. But to me, it sounds like the guy is saying "7 World Trade, I'll call it in." not "fall in".

Also, what are we supposed to be hearing at 2:13? An explosion, or was it looped because of what the guy is saying?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cLOUDDEAD

There are at least 3 different times in the above "WTC 7 Burning" video, that you can hear Hess communicating from that 8th floor window with people on Barclay Street at the corner with West Broadway, that's the north facade side of WTC 7.
It's advisable to use good quality earphones, not the stick-in ones, but professional ones. And put the base-audio setting at maximum.

At 0:24 you start hearing Hess shouting, but you only see a police car with smashed side windows.
He shouts at the end of that conversation :
""I was in the building with one of my people.......we were on the falling floor.....and the building was partially collapsing again.""

At 1:44 you hear Hess again starting to shout ""WHOAA....WHOAA."" and saying that he is at the 8th floor.

But starting at 2:02 you hear two, loud and very low frequency sounds.(Explosions?) Just after the first time the guy shouts, out of view, "Mister Hess!""
The first loud one occurs just after the invisible guy says ""Watch out, ...watch out." Then after the guy on the street is shouting upwards ""Mister Hess!"", you can hear the second, loud and very low frequency sound.

Then around 2:15 the same guy says two times exactly the same "I'll try and get word"", and that is definitely a rewind. That's strange in this video. Hopefully there was not something covered up, over what Hess shouted, by that rewind.
The other guy then points up with his handhold device and the leaving guy definitely says exactly this : ""7 World Trade, a fall-in.""

And definitely not :""I'll call it in."

edit on 18/9/10 by LaBTop because: Changed those VLF sounds occurancies to the real ones.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

It's so easy to state a Claim, Butt

As you like to do the sums, perhaps you can explain then, How can 3 Buildings
be prepared for demolition under the very noses of Security Guards,
Cameras and Workers of the Buildings. Not just the Top Floor, but the entire
Building as Indicated and any explanation of Cabeling and Batteries would be
a Bonus Question.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Harrit and Jones : thermite in WTC dust.
www.bentham.org...

You can construct for yourself a thermobaric explosive cutting device based on thermite, if you follow the instructions in one of my posts (search ATS for "Hellhound" and "LaBTop") and combine it with my thermobaric posts describing how the Russians flattened the steel and concrete buildings of the capital of Chechnya. This device will explode and will cut like a knife through butter through all four thick WTC 7 steel columns where it hung or stood in the center position of each four columns, disguised as a stainless steel ash-tree or steel plant-pot or a hanging big lamp or any other disguised object like f.ex an (empty) computer box.

Its explosive gaseous cloud will be shaped like a disk with sharp edges, until it is ignited by the thermobaric spring coiled device in the bottom of the container in the center of the explosive cloud. Then it will explode and expand with many times the supersonic speed of sound, cutting the now thermite reaction white-hot circle-formed front through any steel barrier it meets, like the WTC 7 columns.

Imagine now the even more devastating capabilities of nano-aluminum thermobaric devices in the US Army arsenal.
These kinds of thermobaric thermite explosive devices will have a very low frequency audio ear-print.
Meaning, any outside observers would only feel it in their stomachs, but with all the loud noises Manhattan was drenched in that day, its audio ear-print would be far too low to be noticed by many observers which were all send away several blocks around WTC 7.
And it was positioned inside a still intact high rise with double glass windows and thick insulation panels on its walls.

This WTC 7 situation was not at all like in all these online demolitions, where all buildings were stripped naked to facilitate a smooth demolition sequence. And thus all explosion sounds are easily discernible, and all dust spits out of the empty floors, with their wall panels removed.
In WTC 7, column cutting devices would expel only small amounts of dust, which would be cushioned off by many dry wall dividing walls inside the building.

When you follow NIST's conclusion that the global collapse was initiated by the failure of just one column, then why would it be so outlandish to propose an investigation of intentional demolition of this one column?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Since you reached so low backwards for name-calling, (my name is not Butt, which as far as I know means a persons behind), I feel obliged to name you Kid.

Well, kid, learn to punctuate first, and do not repeat very old questions, which have been answered a myriad of times at this forum.
This was planned far in advance, and no better cabling than existing ones.
During the weekend before Tuesday 911, a whole bunch of cabling engineers were ""updating"" the network cables in the towers. All video cameras were switched off. No records of this "updating", they were all "burned in the collapses". How convenient.
We know of it by oral history of people having to do overtime to secure and back-up their IT networks.

A clever way of connecting the existing charges, which were situated during many months in advance, with these hundreds to thousands of miles of existing cables, don't you think.

EDIT :
I just realize that this is the next try to derail the thread, by pulling up beat-to-death Twin Tower subjects.

edit on 18/9/10 by LaBTop because: Realized to find another possible distraction.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It seems that after all these years that my thesis was up to review, not ONE professional seismologist had the insight to really review my work, and find out the crux of the matter I showed them :

I connected a NIST timestamped photo by Mr Cianca, showing the first forming of a dent in the roof of the eastern penthouse, with the WTC 7 collapse seismogram from LDEO which has also precise timestamps on the time-axle.
NOTE here, that both institutes are very official USA ones, and no data in my thesis ever originated from any experiments by myself, or altered data.
I used pure unaltered data and data-streams offered by official governmental institutions.

And that gave every damn professional seismologist on Earth the once-in-a-lifetime possibility to compare the REAL speed of the different seismic signals traveling through the upper crust of the state of New York of a real-time sudden history-changing seismic event, and not a known in advance experiment like quarry explosions which were referenced by Dr Kim and his co-writers.
Remember, Dr Kim explicitly explained to the world why he came to the 2 seconds per KM and thus 17 seconds traveling time of the WTC towers collapse signals through the upper crust in his Nov.2001 publication.

He based that on many years of numerous other seismic experiments where the time and place of origin of any explosion was well known by the seismologist.

Dr Kim held on for several years to his believe expressed in his first, November 2001 publication, that surface signals like f.ex. Rayleigh waves propagated through the upper crust from Manhattan to the Palisades seismic station, 34 km north of New York, with a speed of 2 km per second. Which means that those WTC towers collapse signals needed 17 seconds to reach the needles of the seismographs at Palisades station.

Then, after taking notice of my work, NIST suddenly retracted all later than 2004 seismic studies from its WTC pages, and pressured Dr Kim, who now worked FOR them on another Jan 2006 publication (which was never to be found anymore in NIST its pages) to slightly change his propagation speed figures, based on a tiny signal NIST said to be the earliest signal arriving from Manhattan.
That only enforced my thesis.

Have a good look again on my big seismic diagram and all notes in it, and then perhaps you understand why the black line under it, with my ""you need a lot of extra energy input"" note in it, is so damn important for the whole WTC 7 collapse story.
All these French seismologists and also the other global professionals took those Dr Kim figures for granted.
While I simply connected the time attached to the Cianca photo at the place of origin, with the time at the place of collection, the LDEO seismic station at Palisades, NY.
And thus proved them wrong.

Click this FULL 890x766 pixels diagram link.

So now explain to me, why the biggest seismic signals magnitudes were collected already at the LDEO seismic station 34 KM north of Manhattan, BEFORE that point in time that the dent in the WTC 7 eastern penthouse roof STILL HAD TO BEGIN TO FORM !

Don't come up again with the lame excuse of ONE column 79 giving way, collapsing and causing that HUGE pack of signals. Hogwash !

Because : why had the following pack of signals then an amplitude several orders less than the first ones.
Those were the signals showing a global collapse of a 47 story building, with ALL its internal and external columns giving way, and it was about half the height in floors as the Twin Towers.
Not many more of these kind of huge high rises to be found elsewhere.

And give please also a logical conclusion why 2.3 seconds of free fall did not result in a hammer effect on the NY bedrock soil of the huge weight of 44 floors hammering down in free fall for 2.3 seconds and then suddenly halted by the still attached to the hard rock soil, still intact bottom-7 floors of the building, and logically had to show thus much bigger amplitude signals than the first pack of signals, which they DID NOT, however. The last pack of signals showing the supposed global collapse of the whole building is much lower in seismic signals amplitudes than the first, much bigger in amplitude signals.

I'm still flabbergasted why not one person on earth ever saw in all these past 5 years what my annotations on that LDEO - WTC 7 collapse seismogram together with my connected Cianca photo time-stamp by NIST meant for NIST's WTC 7 official and FINAL hogwash-story.

QUESTIONS section :

Do you believe that on 911 the propagation speed of seismic signals in the upper New York State crust suddenly changed for a few moments, and then afterwards returned again to its well known 17 KM per second value?
Then you also believe in Santa Claus.

Or do you start to doubt your former beliefs and begin to believe my diagram annotations?
Then you are becoming a Reborn Truther.

[ Click CTRL together with the "+" key several times, and you will be able to zoom in this whole page in your Firefox browser, so you can clearly read my forum fixed seismic diagram in blown-up text-format.
Also a very fine feature for the eyesight impaired Elders on this board, you don't get a headache anymore from the tiny normal ATS page scripts.]

Do you start to doubt the whole WTC 7 seismic diagram, so hastily put on line on the Friday after Tuesday, 11 September 2001.?
(The other LDEO seismic diagrams were already posted online on Wednesday! ).

Because that's the only sane explanation of my annotations on my WTC 7 seismic diagram, full of my remarks.
WHY?
1. You can't attack the Cianca photo its NIST time stamp, which is still kept upright by NIST to this day.
It was calculated by using very precise GEOS atomic clock times from NIST and corroborated by the network videos attached time stamps on their abundant video material.
2. You can't attack the many years of experience by LDEO regarding the propagation speed of seismic waves through the upper crust of New York State, being 2 km/sec.
Their Palisades seismic station is 34 km from the southern tip of Manhattan, the WTC complex. Thus it takes Raleigh waves 17 seconds to get to the needles of the LDEO Palisades seismic station equipment.

Thus, the WTC 7 seismic chart of the collapse sequence, is false.
Anybody has another idea which explains the discrepancies in that chart?

edit on 18/9/10 by LaBTop because: Changed STRG to CTRL, so repeatedly click CTRL-and-+ to zoom a forum page in.!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I really hope at least one person on Earth does have the means and stamina to file a FOIA request for ALL the seismic diagrams collected during the WHOLE day of September 11, 2001.

If they will not alter the data IN FRONT and BEHIND the existing online three WTC Towers diagrams, I expect that something groundbreaking for 911 truth will surface. Especially for the WTC 7 seismic diagrams.

I once invited Blanchard to show us his so-called seismic diagrams from all the handhold seismographs supposedly carried by his firm's New York personnel, and thus registering data on 911.

Never heard anything anymore from him, online and off-line.
He or his data never showed up anymore.
Never heard from NIST also, about Dr Kim's Jan. 2006 new publication.
Also not when I told them to have it, and others having it too.
The only reaction visible was that they retracted all new seismic reports and data from their WTC pages.

Thus, file a FOIA request for Blanchard's firm its handhold seismic equipment 911 data too.
The hand-holds they used at several (re-)construction projects in place in Manhattan and New York during the day of 911. They had and have to be in place and working according to New York city construction laws. The lawyers and city councils (Mr Hess was one) wanted it so.

My seismic evidence :

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I challenge NIST Answers to FAQ - Supplement (December 14, 2007), page 1

Follow all the working links in that first seismic thread at ATS by me, and all the non-working diagrams and photos in there can be found in my member media profile :
LaBTop's "Seismic evidence 9/11" folder.

The website from ThichHeaded where I and many others first stored all that info, StudyOf911.com, is still defunct because of the financial crisis...But he has all the backups with that plethora of videos, photos and 911-articles still at hand, so if an US fan wants to pay for the ridiculous low annual fee, we will all be very pleased to see it function again. It is very difficult for paranoid Europeans to pay for a good site, you need to have a PayPal account. And skimming of ATM's is rampant here.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
WOW LaBTop!
Aftre all of these years and thinking I've seen it all on 911...I'm stunned. Excellent presentation. I'm taking this to my Dad. If you knew him. that would speak volumes as to what I think of this.
S&Fs

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is the reason truthers should go around with ABOVETOPSECRET.COM T-shirts and stickers on their cars

edit on 18-9-2010 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
the ignore buton works well
for thread derailers

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Let me get this straight then:
In one Weekend, "They" Wired 2 x 110 Floor Towers and 1 x 47 Floor Tower.
Total of 267 Floors in 48 Hours, that's 5.5 Floors per Hour over a Floor area
the size of a Football Field. It would be more if they stopped Lunch
So what, 3 Guys a Dog and a Van then.....

It just seems to taking the "I want to Believe" just a bit too far.

When the Demo Experts do a real 20 floor building, why do they
take months to prepare it, is it for the overtime ?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What a stellar post. This is worthy of a Modern Marvel episode alone. How did you come across so much unadulterated information, and managed to catalog it, all the while prophecizing the inevitable disinformation injection to counter such? I am utterly amazed at the intelligence, the concern, and work ATS members like you put forth in restoring madness to order. I am even more amazed by the incredible amount of patience and restraint you demonstrated towards "come clean"(the troll). You sir are the epitome of a gentleman and a scholar. Great work. You have managed to singlehandedly, scare off all remaining trolls by makin comeclean the laughing stock of ATS

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by LaBTop

That's your delusional belief, everything you said is your fantastical delusional belief. Carry on disgruntled troll.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

the demolition devices do not have to be "hard wired"
as in a actual piece of copper wire to ignite the detonation process.

therefore do not limit yourself to the time it would take to hard wire deconstruction sites.

also each floor does not have to be done.
the 47 columns compromising the core columns were hollow
how i would do it is have 47 1150 foot wires with demolition charges every sixty feet attached and drop them
down each hollow tube, and connect each of the 47 wires to one reciever and put the reciever on the top of each building and then lock the access door so after the plane hit and before i implode the building no one can get on the roof to disarm the reciever.
The core columns withstood penetration from the plane crash, and even if one or two of the columns detonation wires wer cut, hell once you detonate, a couple of columns will not make any difference.

How long do you think it would take three men, technicians, to go into wtc 1-2 and ride the elevator to the top, expose the tops of the hollow columns, drop 47 prewired explosive devices wired every tirty feet down into the hollow tubes?

The three men would be the gordan liddy, types.
probably deceased by now.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
I still go back to basic fundamentals. There was no way to put those fires out in the towers so they brought them down. Now I think they brought down 7 for the same reason. It was on fire and no one was fighting it. So they brought it down.

No way could we have three towers burning like torches for weeks on end. So they brought them down.

Yeah, you're probably right. They went in and stuck some dynamite in there after having a little meeting, took them about a half hour. BAM! Down they came, just like a roadrunner cartoon.

Lay off the drugs, man.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTHING 4 NO ONE

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by LaBTop

That's your delusional belief, everything you said is your fantastical delusional belief. Carry on disgruntled troll.

This is a typical respone from a Believer when Questioned about how, why, when where.
It's exactly the same as poking holes in somebody's UFO story.

How is what I asking a "fantastical delusional belief", My only Belief is, I do not Believe
your belief, and if that makes me Delusional then..........
I can't believe what you are suggesting based purely on the Logistics. And that's without even going into the technical aspects of it.

And how does questioning other peoples motives make me a digruntled troll

So Please, Enlighten me

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Dude, your argument is pathetic.. Other WTC Buildings were BURNT TO A CRISP, but those were never taken down until days/weeks later when they had to rig them with explosives.

Anyone with COMMON SENSE who watches WTC7 collapsing can tell it was demo'd, but the real question is why is our beloved government blatantly covering it up... They have done nothing but stand their ground despite all of the obvious evidence.

If only they went public stating that the WTC7 contained highly secretive documents on the CIA/NSA floors and that the building was purposely pre-rigged incase of such an attack, then most of us would of dropped the argument a LONG time ago. BUT.... All we have been told is FEMA's report of fire alone brought down the building..... Come on, man.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join