It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC allegedly falsifies reports--ignoring up to 3,587 Miscarriages from H1N1 Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by soficrow

This is true - modern disease is multifactorial (caused by lots of contributing factors, not just one) - and it's also the legal argument that gets big corporations off the hook, and allows ongoing medical, food and environmental contaminations.

...The law allows contamination by agents that are known contributing factors to disease and health problems - contaminations known to hurt people - because modern disease is multifactorial.

I am well aware of that, but the simple fact is there are many reasons why miscarriages occur. Most women aren't even aware they happened. I'd like to see more data and certainly something beyond Prison Planet hyped-BS.

Fair enough. Just checked back through their links, wasn't impressed.

Am I willing to take the shot? Nope, I am preggo and was offered it,... I don't take the shots anyway. I'll take my chances with the real thing.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I am well aware of that, but the simple fact is there are many reasons why miscarriages occur. Most women aren't even aware they happened. I'd like to see more data and certainly something beyond Prison Planet hyped-BS. Am I willing to take the shot? Nope, I am preggo and was offered it, but I got that crap last year so I think I'm all set. I don't take the shots anyway. I'll take my chances with the real thing.

Where was prison planet hyped in this thread? Most certainly not by me. Did you read the original link I posted?

I listen to AJ pat himself on the back and roll my eyes. If he didn't have guests with good information, he would be nothing more than the bloviating fool many think he is.

On the rare occasion that you'll see me post, it will never be to anything that doesn't carry some scientific weight. If you read what I gave of my bio, you'll see that not only am I a scientist but am also one who questions the status quo. I may be published in the Journal of Biochemistry but that most certainly doesn't make it my "bible" nor something I would immediately assume as fact.

I'm at a loss regarding your response but can only assume it is because you did not read what was posted prior to making your own post.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am not at all surprised by this. I have been advocating against this vaccine from the very begining and since then seen numerous accounts similar to this and even had a friend almost die from an adverse reaction.

I work in healthcare and I firmly believe this is all about the money...perhaps something even more sinister, but that judgement I will reserve.

I recently got a call from my childs school trying to get me to have my child follow the new requirement of a tdp booster in the 6th grade. WHAT? I explained that I didn't feel it necessary and had already signed the waiver. I was 'reminded' that if there was a confirmed case of whooping cough in the school, my child would have to stay home. Fine. I figure the chance of being exposed to the whooping cough in this area is somewhere around one in many million. Then the chance of the actuall illness being dangerous to her another one in some hundred thousand. What are her risks with the vaccine? I think greater than that, and with absolutely NO proof of ANY benefit!!!

There are already signs up everywhere encouraging everyone to get their flu shots!! I have never seen this before this early in the year and 'marketed' by the pharmacies in this manner.

What is going on???!!!! I find it all very concerning and alarming.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem

I'm at a loss regarding your response but can only assume it is because you did not read what was posted prior to making your own post.

The article posted in the thread Soficrow originally posted in was from Prison Planet, which is why I responded to this person as they knew that. Soficrow just reposted that reply because the other thread was locked.

I went to the link you provided as well and that wasn't much better.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Strange -

A link in the report from the OP goes to This Page.

It states this information came from a report by the Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines (ACCV) which is a part of the Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund under the Health Resources and Services Administration.

In going through available minutes there and in searching there I find no mention of this. Strange as they are the real source.

Then I go to CDC site and do a search and come up with the latest recommendations from the same group who supposedly is reporting this. I find this PDF.

Go to page 11. There you will see that they recommend both versions of H1N1 Vaccine for pregnant women.

The minutes of the meeting, which Progressive Convergence dot com says will be posted on the CDC site are nowhere to be found and in fact the only thing I can find still recommends the vaccine for pregnant women. That was posted on July 29th.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join