It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC allegedly falsifies reports--ignoring up to 3,587 Miscarriages from H1N1 Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

CDC allegedly falsifies reports--ignoring up to 3,587 Miscarriages from H1N1 Vaccine

www.progressiveconvergence.com

A shocking report from the National Coalition of Organized Women (NCOW) presented data from two different sources demonstrating that the 2009/10 H1N1 vaccines contributed to an estimated 1,588 miscarriages and stillbirths. A corrected estimate may be as high as 3,587 cases. NCOW also highlights the disturbing fact that the CDC failed to inform their vaccine providers of the incoming data of the reports of suspected H1N1 vaccine related fetal demise.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I don't even know what to say after reading this.

I refuse to take vaccines and beg my family members to do likewise. I would be hesitant to say that all vaccines are dangerous but when I look at the money trail associated with them, it makes me believe there is more to them than what is presented.

www.progressiveconvergence.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm not surprised, saddened, but not surprised.
How anyone can actually believe the governments assurances that vaccines are safe is laughable. A simple study of the history of vaccines, and not a history book approved by the gov
, tells the tale of sickness, disease, defects, and death quite clearly.

Some people like the saying "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

I like to edit it a little to say "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world they could trust their governments."

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
im starting to wonder about previous miscarriages now too.

im glad that the coalition of whatever it was, is on this case.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"Navy to test its ability to vaccinate masses in a pandemic"
www.blacklistednews.com...

In the exercise's three final phases, medical personnel won't wait for patients to come to them. Corpsmen and nurses will head to local bases and commands and set up miniature clinics. They will attempt to inoculate 20,000 people in a 24-hour period.

Not a particularly alarming article,but another piece of the picture.

Also in the news,
"Millions of Chinese oppose mass vaccination plan"

The World Health Organization is at it again trying to push mass vaccinations, this time on the people of China. But its efforts to “eradicate measles” by vaccinating 100 million Chinese children have fueled widespread protest by Chinese citizens who not only distrust their own government’s health recommendations, but also believe that the vaccines are dangerous.

www.blacklistednews.com...

edit on 17-9-2010 by On the Edge because: "Also in the news..."

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
www.naturalnews.com...

I cannot understand why pregnant women would be pushed to get a shot of something that hasn't been through rigorous testing to show that it isn't potentially damaging to the fetus.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Terrible, but not surprising.

Get ready for a new round of it this fall, perhaps coupled with a Whooping Cough measure.

Yesterday I was out and saw a sign for a Shingles shot. I had never seen that before.

Not to worry for the drug company executives. Here is what happens to them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course there is no civil recourse against the CDC.

Keep in mind that it is all about the greater good...................

edit on 17-9-2010 by dolphinfan because: additional material added

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
I'm not surprised, saddened, but not surprised.

Ditto.

Wonder what the guillian-burre numbers really are.
Wonder what the long term effects will really be.
Wonder what else they put in those shots that they were pushing so hard.
Remember ... everyone was told to get the shot even if they had already had the flu.
Gotta wonder why ....

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I wonder if the study was manipulated also?

The vaccine manufacturers in particular seem disinclined to study the effects of their product on this population, even though millions of pregnant women will receive the vaccine because they have a higher risk of serious complications when infected with H1N1. GlaxoSmithKine, for example, is conducting clinical trials of its “adjuvanted” H1N1 vaccine (which contains a substance that boosts the vaccine’s potency) in children and adults, excluding pregnant women. In Canada where the adjuvanted vaccine will be offered, pregnant women will generally be given the vaccine without the adjuvant, since there is insufficient data on the safety of the vaccine adjuvant in pregnant women.

Read more: www.thehastingscenter.org...

Good find, S&F!

edit on 17-9-2010 by burntheships because: format

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

I wonder if the study was manipulated also?

edit on 17-9-2010 by burntheships because: format

As a biochemist with 17 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, I can say with a high level of confidence that I would not doubt that for a second. I spent some time at the facility where the Anthrax vaccine was originally packaged...wow. Upon inspection of the facility, I told my primary point of contact that I wouldn't take the vaccine if I saw a missile with huge letters reading ANTHRAX heading my way. I'd take my chances with the virus. Believe it or not, he laughed. I realize the Anthrax vaccine isn't an apple to apple comparison to the H1N1 nor are they made by the same company. It was merely my first professional visit to a site that made vaccines and I was appalled at what I saw.

When I was in college I had a class where we would read studies published in primary journals and scrutinize them for scientific validity. After we found our third questionable study, we were then told about the *buddy* system in the scientific community regarding having your work published. The scientific community is not much different than the government. The adage *don't believe everything you read* applies to primary journal studies just as much as it does to anything else.

edit on 17-9-2010 by bozzchem because: Clarification of Anthrax relevance.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well, that might explain or enlighten us as to the reason for so many scientists deaths!

I found that info I posted really interesting, as it differentiates between the vaccine with adjuvants, and ones without.

One would wonder, was the testing even uniform? And, how does the CDC follow the vaccines, ones with and without.

Clearly, the ones with the adjuvant are more dangerous!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This thread needs to be bumped. With all the talk of forced vaccines for health care workers and recommended ones for pregnant women, and not to mention kids, This info needs to be widespread.
But there will always be people that argue that the vaccines are safe and save lives because a government or pharmaceutical study says so.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Well, that might explain or enlighten us as to the reason for so many scientists deaths!

I found that info I posted really interesting, as it differentiates between the vaccine with adjuvants, and ones without.

One would wonder, was the testing even uniform? And, how does the CDC follow the vaccines, ones with and without.

Clearly, the ones with the adjuvant are more dangerous!

I agree that the use of adjuvants increases the potential issues since what they use for adjuvants are obviously not welcomed by the body, hence their ability to cause a faster response from your immune system.

Often, the adjuvants contain aluminum which is not something your body is equipped to deal with on a daily basis. Each manufacturer utilizes a different adjuvant but in my experience, none are what I would allow injected into my body. I have seen studies that equate Al to alzheimers but haven't put the time in to see if the studies are properly documented. That being said, I no longer use antiperspirants since many utilize aluminum in one form or another to keep the sweat glands from doing their job.

I apologize for getting off topic with the aluminum...although that could be a thread in and of itself.

If you are going to allow yourself to be injected with a vaccine, I'd highly recommend that you insist that it be thimerosal free as well as be one that has no adjuvants. The body can handle mercury and aluminum but I see no reason I'd willingly put them in mine. I got into this discussion with an individual at one of my client sites and he assured me that the levels of aluminum and mercury were negligible. I simply responded that neither are elements the body metabolizes for positive purposes so see no need to have them introduced.

We could get into chelation but will save that for another day.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
This thread needs to be bumped. With all the talk of forced vaccines for health care workers and recommended ones for pregnant women, and not to mention kids, This info needs to be widespread.
But there will always be people that argue that the vaccines are safe and save lives because a government or pharmaceutical study says so.

I don't disagree since I am the OP. I can tell you that the money behind these vaccines, the manufacturer's interest of getting the profit from their investment - - PLUS the government involvement of both are beyond what you and those who haven't been there to experience this firsthand realize.

When I was at the Anthrax vaccine manufacturer, the DOD was there with MP's and the whole nine yards. I felt some sympathy for them for not knowing how poorly manufactured and packaged the vaccines were but realized that men in uniforms often just follow orders even if following said orders equates to their eventual demise.

LOL...the main conference room was called the *war room*. Considering the military presence in addition to the presence of high dollar ex-FDA consultants, the meaning of the room's name became readily apparent after my first visit to said room.

I remember walking from the room and simply thinking....how many of you have toured the facility? Would you give this to your child?

I will say that they did have some of the most highly respected and impressive consultants that I've ever worked with. That being said, they stayed in the *room* while the rest of us actually did the inspections. I was offered a full time position and declined. Hell, I figured taking a shot might be a condition of employment which was completely out of the question!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Vaccines are intentionally tainted for the purpose of disease, cancer, immunity weakening, and experimental purposes. Sources for this cannot be revealed.

You have been warned.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I believe this was posted in another thread at one point, or might of been when I searched google last winter. Check out the comments on this discussion.

Some Pregnant Women Fearful of H1N1 Vaccine

They are some heart wrenching stories posted in the comments section. Warning I could say, these stories could leave you sad and angry, but I'm glad this is being brought up though because I honestly thought nothing was going to happen with it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by higns07
I believe this was posted in another thread at one point, or might of been when I searched google last winter. Check out the comments on this discussion.

Some Pregnant Women Fearful of H1N1 Vaccine

They are some heart wrenching stories posted in the comments section. Warning I could say, these stories could leave you sad and angry, but I'm glad this is being brought up though because I honestly thought nothing was going to happen with it.

My apologies if I have made a duplicate post. I'm typically not one to post unless I feel something seems in dire need of such. I did a search prior to posting but may have neglected to use the right terms when looking for a duplicate.

That being said, I think it is critical for all to be as informed as possible prior to just allowing a needle be stuck in your arm and being told...it's OK...it's tested and approved. Tested and approved by whom???

Should a vaccine be required of you or your child before you being allowed to work or your child being allowed to attend school, simply ask to see the 10+ years of testing via double blind studies, placebo studies, etc.. See which animals were used in the studies, ask to see the contraindications associated with the injection...God I could go on and on but will spare you.

For those who are not religious...you need to realize that you most certainly are. Most religions are based on faith. Faith in what? Faith in the unknown based on what you perceive to be real...or based on what you are told and your FAITH in the honesty of those who tell you what they wish you to believe.

If you are willing to place your faith in the fact that the ampule about to be injected into your arm has been thoroughly tested and is 100% safe for both you and your children??? You have MUCH more faith than most religious people I know.

I apologize for my rant but my faith lies in what I determine rather than what is determined for me. The only needles allowed in me are those from a tattoo artist upon inspection of their facility and their autoclaves.

Any individual attempting to utilize a needle on my person with a substance that I haven't fully investigated and feel confident has been fully tested as I am well familiar with the process of doing so, is approaching me with a potential life threatening liquid and will be met with the appropriate response.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jontap
Vaccines are intentionally tainted for the purpose of disease, cancer, immunity weakening, and experimental purposes. Sources for this cannot be revealed.

You have been warned.

Warned by whom? You? Who are you? What intrinsic knowledge do you have? I'm not discounting your assertions but am merely asking what you base your assertions on.

"Sources for this cannot be revealed?" (Sorry, haven't figured out how to quote everything yet on this site)

At least enter the discussion with some semblance of knowledge or stay out of the discussion. I realize my response may come across rather tersely but responses such as yours remind me of the *sky is falling BS* that we were subjected to prior to the clocks reaching 2000.

Yes, many made quite a bit of money off the hyperbolic rhetoric...and then 1999 rolled over to 2000 and.....NOTHING.

I remember laughing about it on 12/31/1999 and had no worries. 1/1/2000 rolled in and it was just another day to nurse a hangover from a great previous evening. As those I was with sipped our Mimosas, we joked about the millions spent on the fear mongering of the situation.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Good find. S&F

Posted this is a duplicate thread:

Originally posted by antonia
...1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. Considering that's the going rate there is just no way to say it was just the vaccine that did it. ...Humans like to pin it down to one thing, but out bodies don't work that way. ...

This is true - modern disease is multifactorial (caused by lots of contributing factors, not just one) - and it's also the legal argument that gets big corporations off the hook, and allows ongoing medical, food and environmental contaminations.

...The law allows contamination by agents that are known contributing factors to disease and health problems - contaminations known to hurt people - because modern disease is multifactorial.

Here's the situation:

a. Most modern disease and other health problems are multifactorial (numerous factors contribute to cause disease, miscarriage, infertility, obesity, etc.);

Viruses, chemicals and co-carcinogenesis.

...Use of Koch's postulates will not help one prove or disprove a multifactorial causation of disease; new criteria are needed. Delineating the web of causation may lead to additional strategies for prevention and treatment of several cancers.

BUT

b. The law relies on Koch's Postulates of disease causation, and requires that a SINGLE cause-and-effect be proven (inappropriate application of Koch Principles);

THEREFOR,

c. It is virtually impossible to identify individual contributing agents as factors of causation and 'remove' them from our medicines, food or the environment.

IN CONSEQUENCE,

d. Public policies and legal decisions tend to "blame the victims," and falsely attribute "causation" to individuals' diet, lifestyle and/or genetics.

Also SEE:

The value of Koch's principles is however limited in case of polymicrobials.

Koch’s Principles may not be entirely applicable in diseases where an infection initiates an autoimmune response or is dependent on certain human leukocyte antigen haplotypes for disease progression.[/url]

Pathogenicity and Virulence: Another View

Koch's Postulates - Then and Now

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

This is true - modern disease is multifactorial (caused by lots of contributing factors, not just one) - and it's also the legal argument that gets big corporations off the hook, and allows ongoing medical, food and environmental contaminations.

...The law allows contamination by agents that are known contributing factors to disease and health problems - contaminations known to hurt people - because modern disease is multifactorial.

I am well aware of that, but the simple fact is there are many reasons why miscarriages occur. Most women aren't even aware they happened. I'd like to see more data and certainly something beyond Prison Planet hyped-BS. Am I willing to take the shot? Nope, I am preggo and was offered it, but I got that crap last year so I think I'm all set. I don't take the shots anyway. I'll take my chances with the real thing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join