It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil rights icon Dick Gregory announces hunger strike for 9/11 truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
globalresearch.ca...

One thing I know is that the official government story of those events, as well as what took place that day at the Pentagon, is just that, a story. This story is not the truth, but far from it.

I was born on October 12, 1932. I am announcing today that I will be consuming only liquids beginning Sunday until my eightieth birthday in 2012 and until the real truth of what truly happened on that day emerges and is publicly known.

edit on 17-9-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Your hunger strike is pointless, it will solve nothing, change nothing, and do nothing except endanger your health. You would do much more by going to college, become a lawyer, and then press legal action against the federal government to get your answers. A hunger strike does nothing except make you skinny and weak and, honestly, look pretty idiotic because not one person will care about you or your hunger.

edit on 9/17/2010 by KILL_DOGG because: misread original post

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

He is more of an icon than you would ever think. I find it even funny that he denied Obama's VIP invitation. I loved the question he asked the secret service and that is, "Are you the same guys that followed JFK that day?"

I just balled laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 17-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: bah

join