It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why some see future in dreams

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This has been happening to me for the last 6 years. At first i thought it was just coincidence, but it started to get more and more frequent. it is never about anything important, sometimes its me playing footy with a few mates. but the weirdest one that i have had was when i was at a family friends house at a party, and for some reason, i just stopped walking, blacked out for a second, and had the weirdest feeling. thats when i remembered i dreamed about this. and no i dont do drugs (for losers only), or had an accident before. can anyone explain y this happens to certain people? i dont want to lose this gift. i feel like there is a reason for me to have it. please help me

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerberus

the same for me. it used to be a day by day thing and then it went into years apart. i grew used to it but i would like to learn if there are ways to control or enhance it

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
the day before the Champions League Finale of 2006, Barcelona vs Arsenal, the night before, i dream about that game, and see the goal that Sol Campbell (Arsenal player) made... i dream the exact gol...

Henry pass the ball, and Campbell score with the head...

The next day, that goal became real!

any explanations about this?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
well i have seen alot of nay sayer here but heres my own personal experience... im 43 now have been having this phenomenon all my life i was singing Michael Jackson songs 5 years before they were released i was able to anticipate events like a particular incident of pointing out that a winner was about to occur on a slot machine, albeit they were vague predictions and most were at time of occurrence. the deja vue would kick in but the sequence was longer than a fleeting feeling. i could feel the deja vue then in the immediate sequence recall the dream and predicate the events ahead of them actually happening. my furthest prediction was 2 years out. i was telling a co-worker about this weird phenomenon and he scoffed at me. so i told him that at some point in future this item would happen and that would happen he denied it saying that could never happen, i had to shush him and told him to let me finish i then said we would be prepping for a run on the press and this particular color would be missing. again he scoffed and i reiterated that i couldn't say when it would happen but that it was likely to. i just repeat for the whole of the summer that he needed to remember this conversation. in the time that follow conditions were met and the scene played out when it was done i asked him if he remember the conversation and he went white as a ghost. and began to stammer on as to how i did it.

i believe that our consciousness spans time. that space and time and thought are the same thing. and that when we dream if we can get in sync with our own phase along a different time line we actually see what is going on at different times in our consciousness. i can't support it with fact but i see other have the same experience so at least im not feeling so oddballish anymore.

i have isolated the particular type of sleep im in when it happens, i call it twilight sleep its that morning sleep were things seem so realistic you would think they were really happening ie. you wake up get dressed eat breakfast get in car head to work sit down start workingBAMM alarm goes of and you wake up and realize your still in bed. this dream state is in my experience highly controllable i have manipulated as to whats happening in the dream however i have never been able to control what im viewing or directing it in a certain direction of viewing.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wellwhatnow

Wellwhatnow, what are these easily developed dream remembering techniques? I have had these dreams since I can remember, have even changed the outcome of my future. Also with lucid dreaming, in occasional instances when I have tried to lucid dream in a precognition dream something has stopped me from being able too. Hope to hear from you.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have had dreams that have changed my perspective, made me wake up shaking and I've been to places in my dreams I haven't seen here, in this life. But I can describe them to a T. I have had life-altering dreams since I was 3 - 4 yrs old.

I don't understand it all but, after all these years, my dreams have helped shaped me into who I am today...for better or worse. It's a mystery.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join