It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for the end

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Not a monkey bob, but more of a monkey. More made to feel, not that your rational side is gone.
You want it to go on like this ? How about the nuke wars, it's going to get there. Then you will have total bliss glowing in the dark. I rather have peace in a strong sense, climbing a mountain without what today is sold as enligtment.

edit on 21-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Not a monkey bob, but more of a monkey. More made to feel, not that your rational side is gone.
You want it to go on like this ? How about the nuke wars, it's going to get there. Then you will have total bliss glowing in the dark. I rather have peace in a strong sense, climbing a mountain without what today is sold as enligtment.

edit on 21-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

What is a "monkey bob?" How am I to differentiate between a 'monkey bob' and just a plain old monkey? Or, are you calling me Bob? I'm confused, Pep. Help me out here! You're right, I don't want it to go on like this! You know an exact date of when these nuke wars are coming? I can agree with the total bliss glowing in the dark too, as glow sticks are super sweet. You're right on that, Pep, to quote a great philosopher in our time, Miley Cyrus, "It's all about the climb."

<< 1  2   >>

join