It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time slipped back, Has this happened to you??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

It has happened to me too. Affects my 'befores and afters'. I put it down to a dissociative phenomenon for a while..until it was clear via experience that it wasnt...that something else was going on.

Failing to find any technical name for it, I call it a time collision...its been happening to me since at least 2004 that I can remember...at one point I thought I was going insane...and the only way I know now in regards to how to cope with it is to remain as present as possible consciously in my day.
I've researched for the years since that time (04) and havent found anything online or off to explain it or even to validate it...just other people I read and hear are experiencing the same 'weird' things...and there are a great many of us.

For me, it's almost like 'time leapfrog' sometimes.....and while I thought just my thoughts and perceptions were involved at first, I soon discovered all my senses are awake to this phenomenon too, especially smell which I seem to be able to do precognitivly....meaning that I smell something very strongly....but that scent doesnt appear in my timeline until days or weeks later.
Like once I was standing in the bathroom smelling citrus so strong it was overpowering..but not an orange or lime was in sight in my house or in any of my purfumes...that was, and until a week later when I was squirted in the nose by a lime while making juice at a friends house..which itself was a completely random event and a chance invitation and encounter with the juice.
I had no way to 'predict' that event, yet I had experienced it, a week prior.

This recogntive activation of my ofractory senses has lent a validity to my experiences emotionally at least..it has meant to me, that whatever it is that is happening it is really happening, literally, not just as a by product of errant or wayward psychology.

To date Ive also had experiences of bilocation, dimensional changes and Ive observed reality alters/shifts etc..things I laughed at when I read them online..espeically as a person of science..but today they seem to be experientially factual events...just badly described and poorly understood by most.

Your not alone is what Im saying..sorry cant be of any more use than that.

Rosha

edit on 21-9-2010 by Rosha because: typoflu

edit on 21-9-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I believe in the "Many Worlds" theory - that everytime a chance decision is made a separate branch of the multiverse splits off - one where we see the coin land heads up and one where the coin lands tails up and even another million or so where the coin simply stands on edge after the flip.

All equally real, but what we experience is subjective, depending on which branch our awareness follows, that is where we wind up, what we experience.

That includes time perception, not just coin flips; if our consciousness switches branches, lost time is invariably a consequence.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
this is odd...happened to me yesterday...looked at my watch, was sure it was 6.30PM so i asked my friend whether we r leaving already and she said its early, its jusr 6.15...and it was 6.15.....thats ...ODD.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I used to have loads of time to read my school books and do all my assignments, clean my house, cook and chat; this seemed to have occurred March through like July, but now after July there seems to never be enough time and I am like WHAT????????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join