It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time slipped back, Has this happened to you??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Yes, it happens. Today, I barfed up a perfectly fresh bowl of cereal, dried it of milk, put it in the box, purified water and saved the extracted coffee oils and alkaloids in some beans, filled my bladder from the toilet, went to bed and woke up tired.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

there was an odd feeling when it would happen to me, kind of like an internal spiraling???
I'm not really good at describing physical feelings...but that's what it seemed like...but I learned to recognized that feeling sometimes when it happened.
it's also interesting that since we moved out of that area...it hasn't happened...
that school bus, or at least if I am remembering right, I think it was a school bus...
whatever it was, it definately had the word montauk on it....I just could never see what the rest said and well, didn't want to venture in to where it was to get a better look. but the only montauk I know is the one in long island, and there is definately not one anywhere close to us. think it was on like a small wildlife preserve or something,....well....it's a long ways to be taking the school kids on a field trip!!!
that same area was on our way to syracuse also....

I think the gov't is still playing with time maybe?? someone is playing with it....has played with it... whatever..
you got alot of people in the world that distinctly remember mandela being kill in prison.....but, then, well....he wasn't... crap like that. on a personal level things happen, but then, well, they didn't happen..must of been all in my head??

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
It happened to me today. I waved my daughter off to school at 8.25 then did lots of things and looked at my watch expecting it to be about 9.30.

It was 8.41. "WHAT THE...!??"

No mistake. You see, I'm wearing two watches. Mine and my daughters. She loses it all the time so I shoved it on my wrist beside mine. Both correct time.

Now it's 10am and I've done practically nothing since 8.41 and time has flown by. I'd better go. She's home at 3.15 so that'll be just a few minutes I expect.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

yeah thats the problem, how can you ever prove it?
I take it thats the mantauk where the 'monster' was found. I heard the Government had some sort of secret experiment base there

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

I've had that feeling to (I think) kinda like you almost feel like your falling but you haven't moved

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

that's the only one I know of, and I think that would be the closest if there's another one??
and, as far as the feeling goes, ya a downward spiral....in my gut... wierd sensation.
I started to to control it, I mean who doesn't want to control time, make it go slower sometimes, faster in others....but never could...
don't know if it was me, the gov't or what...though...
like I said, the trip to syracuse, well, there was a crop circle found a day or two later in the town we ended up in...believe it's called richland....a little north of mexico ny, it's rich something.

edit on 17-9-2010 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The effect you've been noticing has been named "hyperchronism" by Cliff High at the HalfPastHuman site. Here's a link: www.halfpasthuman.com...
If you haven't heard of him or the website before, I suggest checking out the rest of the site. They are the originators of the "web-bot" technology.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Welcome to the "Time Is Never Normal Club" so glad you could come and share your story. These things happen very often to me, time seeming to go backwards forwards, etc. Wonky time! I remember at the beginning of school last year my daughter was leaving the house it was 7:21 AM AND I checked three times because her bus comes around that time so I made her hurry, yelled she was going to miss the bus and then she went to the busstop and I looked at the computer and she was gone for like five-ten minutes and then I checked the clock expecting it to be like quarter to eight, it was not it was 7:12AM!!! WTH????
Yeah and that's not the only time...since then it's been off and on all the time!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I was surprised to see this thread. The same thing has happened to me today and yesterday.

Yesterday I got up and checked the time. Had a drink and did usual things, checked the time again and it was still the same time.

The same kind of thing happened to me today, details changed but the same thing.

It's definitely not the media manipulating time, because all my radio controlled clocks are the same, and I didn't have the radio on.

Wierd, but not unpleasant!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Nice to see this post, excuse me as I ramble a bit, this topic hits home and then the clock hits 12, or was that 11? anyways.... the past couple of weeks I have been blessed with getting this phenomenon to work more fluidly and even better, in my favor! It goes something like, I look at the clock and several minutes to an hour go by, and the next look at the clock the time is either minutes earlier than the first glimpse or it remains the same for several minutes up to a half an hour in a couple of cases(or what I presume to have been half an hour). It was really funny when I first noticed it, as I was rushing around at 4:19 trying to get my prescription organized if ya know what I mean, and as things usually go I can make it by 4:21 or 4:22 but this time it was 4:17 so, yeah, did a little extra celebrating for the cosmic assistance...
(WARNING
new age diarrhea ahead!)
I attribute this to the at least hypothetical idea/belief that time is speeding up, coupled with my near constant cultivation of thought manifestation patterns of wishing/willing there to be more time in the day. These memes being laid upon the ground rule that time is merely a matter of opinion and perspective.
Im not really surprised by these things really, as its very common without a conscious effort in entheogenic ceremonies I regularly attend where experiences which can literally seem more real and infinitely more familiar than "waking life", are experienced as hours to years to even lifetimes on special occasions, when in the "consensus" reality back at the launch pad the journeys only last 15-20 minutes. (Decrypting Manipulated Time)Also, this time manipulation is very common in "dreams"; an aspect of life experience often taken for granted and assumed to be 'un-real'. Im sure most of the folks here are well versed in the notions of "what is real" and "what is real enough" and where to insert the term SEEMS...

I wont even go into the Extra Terrestrial or better yet Ultra Terrestrial aspect of the phenomenon, as I wish not to infect anyone's belief systems with my own more than I have thus far.... Lets just say, there is ALWAYS more than enough TIME to accomplish what is needed in NO TIME lol of course, like anything else, is a matter of perception and belief, and I will say, it helps to at least hypothetically hold some hardcore beliefs(reality tunnels) that lay outside the limitations of time or space... See you in the timeloop friends....

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I will add my story to the mix.

In the most simple format to understand.

One night i was laying down in bed whatching "My Name Is Earl" I dozed off but woke up again only to whatch the ten minutes of the program i had already viewed before falling asleep all over again.

I could say every word verbatim and knew every up coming scene.

Note that i do not add any time references in this story but that is not important.

This is the truth.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

edit on 17-9-2010 by h3akalee because: Wanted to add more information to the post.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
At the end of August there I attended a convention to help look after my costumed buddies. There are always a lot of people as the convention hall is situated inside the rear of a large shopping center, so we get many passers by wanting their photographs taken with Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers.

When we left the changing room after our lunch break it was 1:15pm. I wear a digital wrist watch and so far it has never been wrong. 1:15 pm exactly, so we went out and they did their thing while I kept lookout for them. It felt like an hour had passed, seriously. So much had happened, and I was concerned as two of our costumers wear the Royal Guard which is notoriously difficult to breath in as it lets in no air. They need frequent breaks to keep hydrated and oxygenated, so I looked at my watch.

IT WAS ONLY 1:25! Wtf, I thought to myself. Ten minutes? I was beyond confused. The rest of the day before and after that strange slowing of time went by incredibly fast due to the volume of interest the public were taking, and as I said, in those ten minutes a hell of a lot happened.

The costumers did not notice such a drastic effect, but did comment on it being a long part of the afternoon.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I am amazed to see the different story's being told with similar theme! I told my partner the other night about it and she thought I must have been mistaken, now after reading these different story's I believe it really did happen, but I'm still trying to figure out why, and what it could mean?
thanks for the welcome ldyserenity! I think I should start making wristwatches that tell anytime at any moment.
Perhaps it just the creator's way of making us see that time is really of no importance or maybe I'm just looking to deep into the well.
wcitizen thats seem to be happening more to me too! I thinking about getting a wee journal and taking a note about it whenever I believe it's happened, maybe there's a common link in what I'm doing when it happens that trigger's it.
psychedeliack, wow! I'd not thought about it being me (us) creating it through repetition, Perhaps this is why certain things just seem to keep on repeating (like that dam exam I just took, I just know I'm gonna have to do that b......s again) What are entheogenic ceremonies by the way?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow, lots of time lapse experience, I have time lapse too, sometime its fast, sometime its slow. Its not just me. Perhaps because of natural perception or busy with task ?

As for my conspiracy, its just my government did it twice, they change our time - forward it by 1 hour then later years another 30 minutes if I'm not mistaken, whats interesting is - the sunset always at 7+- (I'm near equator) since I'm still a kid and current age, its the same, so where the 1h 30mins gone (its more like 30mins actually) ?.

I also notice something weird, theres a time when the Muslim call for prayer is done at 7+- pm, Whats weird is - the sun is still up! The call for prayer is not supposed to happen until the sun fully set. Obviously the prayer caller using old timetable. After that the 1 hour shift, all back to normal. The second time shift I did not notice anything weird. The timeshift happen is about 10+ years gap in the last 20 years. Now I'm almost 2 hour ahead of neighboring country, yay. The question still remain for me, where the the 30+- mins gone ?

About earth rotate slower, its just a made up theory, but the timeshift is real.
This time shift doesnt really impact non Muslim, but for muslims it is important thats why I notice it.
How can it be Maghrib praying time when the sun still not set (years ago).

Calculation of sunset and sunrise
On Dec 1987 sunset range = 8:58 - 7:15
Somewhere in time: Time shift performed + 1hour more or so
On Dec 2010 sunset range = 8:58 - 7:15 ---- still ?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Time is of no importance just as this physical body really isn't either. This reality and everything in it is of no importance, accept to develop our spiritual evolution. Other than that, it means nothing in the grand scheme of things!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, if time starts breaking, THE END IS NEAR...

Scientists have proved that time is slowly, gradually falling apart. This explains all this weirdness about time.

Also:
One time during lunch in 4th grade I looked at the clock and saw it was 12:05. I set my watch to that and ate my apple.
A minute later (By my watch) I looked again, and it said 12:15.WTF?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hogwing
Well, if time starts breaking, THE END IS NEAR...

Scientists have proved that time is slowly, gradually falling apart. This explains all this weirdness about time.

Who? What? Where? Proved it? Scientists? How does time "fall apart"? Does it fall off the wall, like Humpty Dumpty? Will a stitch in time save it?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I know for sure something weird is happening with time I can never remember not having an explanation for time anomalies such as 'I'm bored' or time flies when you're having fun

but for the last two weeks at work I have thought time is different in here

I have a mindless file handling job ,and I work in an abandoned area of my school . There isn't even any power and I have to run extension cords for lights my computer .

I am all alone at the end of this maze and really disconnected from anywhere ,but I like it that way
but I get sooo much done it does'nt even seem human I think time a lot of time has passed and it's taking me too long to do this work and then I look at the clock and only fifteen minutes has gone by . The whole flow of time just seems different .I think if someone had a remote camera on me I would just be a blur . It only feels this way when I'm there. I don't know how to set up an experiment to see what's going though . I think time affects me differently when I'm there and I think I look ,younger, better.Unfortunately it's only a temp job and this is my last week

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

the only instances i can really remember "losing time" is when i started driving to my new job every morning. partway down the road (and sometimes this still happens), i'd realize that i couldn't remember driving the past several miles. i've just attributed these instances to micro-naps from getting up early, but who knows? i experience this once in a while nowadays, but it happened often last winter.

i do have a memory as a kid waking up and taking note that the clock was flashing the time "6:66". i don't believe in the devil and i didn't feel anything negative at the time, but just now typing it i realize it may have demonic implications hahaha! strange.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
wow these replies are so consistent they are literaly discribinng all of us having the same phenomenon!

I mean I know our perception of time as culturally perceived is a fabrication
but I'm dead serious when I say I have never felt it like this before.or so consistently that I am confused as to when to leave to for work ..if that makes any sense

and sometimes I have to wait for time to catch up and sometimes I wonder if am in the right timeline? I actually have to think about it,I've never had to think about that before the last few weeks

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join