It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 OS Challenge..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I have an even better idea...what say you people actaully READ the 9/11 report, the NIST report, the FEMA report, etc and explain to us why they're wrong? Time after time after time, almost universally, the conspiracy people come in here preaching "they're a pack of lies" and then turn around and post some ridiculous thing they would have known was rubbish already had they actually read them (I.E. no interceptors were scrambled, the fires melted the steel, the hijackers were all cavemen, the president secretly gave a shoot down order, etc).

If you haven't read them then how can you declare them to be"a pack of lies" when you don't even know what the lies supposedly even are? That just smacks me as being just plain phony.

I'm sorry but that's not what the OP is asking at all. You say people should read all that, you even accused me of not reading them personally.

The thing is if you read them they don't ask what the OP asked, and you don't refute it directly, you refer them to pages and pages of documents.

You change OP's words, generalize him with all truthers, then defend against the stereotypical stuff rather than addresss the question directly.

In short your methodology is pathetic.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

What is even more pathetic is someone that accuses the government of mass murder without looking at the evidence. If you have read the 9/11 Report, The NIST reports, the FEMA reports, the ASCE reports,FDR reports, ATS reports, CVR reports, etc., your questions should be answered.

Obviously, this is not of any interest to truthers. So, on page 1 of this thread I posted facts relating to flight 93. So far, not a single truther has refuted any of it. Will you give it a shot JP?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

What is even more pathetic is someone that accuses the government of mass murder without looking at the evidence. If you have read the 9/11 Report, The NIST reports, the FEMA reports, the ASCE reports,FDR reports, ATS reports, CVR reports, etc., your questions should be answered.

Obviously, this is not of any interest to truthers. So, on page 1 of this thread I posted facts relating to flight 93. So far, not a single truther has refuted any of it. Will you give it a shot JP?

Who does this? Name them and I will call them out right now.

Point blank; You don't have to support a conspiracy to not believe the OS. You do have to be an ignorant to believe the OS.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Point blank; You don't have to support a conspiracy to not believe the OS. You do have to be an ignorant to believe the OS.

Well then, JP. I have provided this forum 10 points along with legitimate sources proving that flight 93 crashed into Shanksville. Can you debunk them?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Well then, JP. I have provided this forum 10 points along with legitimate sources proving that flight 93 crashed into Shanksville. Can you debunk them?

You cannot possibly prove what happened in Pennsylvania because the government is holding the wreckage in a vault under a mountain and it has never been seen by the public.

You can have good speculation, but unfortunately I am not even remotely interested in that.

So to tie it all into the topic, no matter what the OS claims about the crash in Shanksville, the .gov is holding the evidence hostage, there can be no finished investigation. (period)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You cannot possibly prove what happened in Pennsylvania because the government is holding the wreckage in a vault under a mountain and it has never been seen by the public.

You can have good speculation, but unfortunately I am not even remotely interested in that.

So to tie it all into the topic, no matter what the OS claims about the crash in Shanksville, the .gov is holding the evidence hostage, there can be no finished investigation. (period)

First of all, I really didn't prove anything. The facts prove it. Please point out the speculations in that post.

So, you claim that the government has hidden the remains of the aircraft? You realize that you are wrong? The government only kept the FDR and the CVR. United Airlines has the rest. They are the owners after all. I will offer you the same information that I have given to all the other truthers. UA are the owners, but you will have to contact their attorneys: LYTLE SOULE & CURLEE. Their web site is here:www.lytlesoule.net... That is all the homework I am doing for you. If you REALLY want your questions answered you can contact them. They are quite nice over there.

Seeing that I am such a nice guy, here is the e-mail address to UA customer relations:

[email protected] I suggest you seek out a gentleman named Mr. A. McFadden. He is quite knowledgeable.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

So, using that logic...I guess we cannot prove what happened to the Columbia or the Challenger either...since the government is storing the wreckage in a couple missile silos at the Cape. Never to be seen by the public.

I am curious, how would letting you see the wreckage, allow YOU to deduce what happened aboard that aircraft?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

First of all, I really didn't prove anything. The facts prove it. Please point out the speculations in that post.

So, you claim that the government has hidden the remains of the aircraft? You realize that you are wrong? The government only kept the FDR and the CVR. United Airlines has the rest. They are the owners after all. I will offer you the same information that I have given to all the other truthers. UA are the owners, but you will have to contact their attorneys: LYTLE SOULE & CURLEE. Their web site is here:www.lytlesoule.net... That is all the homework I am doing for you. If you REALLY want your questions answered you can contact them. They are quite nice over there.

Seeing that I am such a nice guy, here is the e-mail address to UA customer relations:

[email protected] I suggest you seek out a gentleman named Mr. A. McFadden. He is quite knowledgeable.

Actually I live in Pittsburgh, PA. It was on the news when they transported the wreckage to Iron mountain, and the government admitted it was the wreckage openly.

Doing homework for me my ass.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

So, using that logic...I guess we cannot prove what happened to the Columbia or the Challenger either...since the government is storing the wreckage in a couple missile silos at the Cape. Never to be seen by the public.

I am curious, how would letting you see the wreckage, allow YOU to deduce what happened aboard that aircraft?

That is completely irrelevant to the OS, which is what this thread is about. Show me a claim I have made that you think is false or I cannot refute and we'll have something to talk about.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Actually I live in Pittsburgh, PA. It was on the news when they transported the wreckage to Iron mountain, and the government admitted it was the wreckage openly.

At a news conference, FBI agent Bill Crowley said that the field near Shanksville, Somerset County, has been turned over to the county coroner and that 95 percent of the plane found at the site has been turned over to United Airlines.

www.thepittsburghchannel.com...

Evidence-gathering was halted Saturday afternoon and the pieces of United Airlines Flight 93 that had been recovered were turned over Sunday to the airline, with the exception of the flight data recorder and the voice recorder, which are being held and analyzed by the FBI, according to FBI agent Bill Crowley.

archives.cnn.com...

Now, I suggest you use the contact information I posted above. As I have. Or, do you have the footage of the news while the government takes the plane remains "hostage?"

If you are interested in contacting Special Agent Crowley, I have gathered his information for you! You being from Pittsburgh, you may be his neighbor!

Pittsburgh Media Coordinator
Special Agent William J. Crowley
(412) 432-4000

edit on 19-9-2010 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Show me a claim I have made that you think is false or I cannot refute and we'll have something to talk about.

See my above post and my post on page one.

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Hey you seem to be all ate up because the government did not take you by the hand and give you a personal tour of everything that was recovered. Many, many people did see the wreckage and none of them saw any evidence of anything other than a high speed impact with the ground. You discount all of them, in favor of people who weren't there to pick up the pieces.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

JP,

I just found this as well. FYI:

Since it had no more use for it, the FBI turned the airliner debris -- but not the data and voice recorders -- over to United Airlines yesterday. Asked what United will do with the debris, airline spokeswoman Whitney Staley said, "I don't think a decision has been made ... but we're not commenting."

www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Now, I suggest you use the contact information I posted above. As I have. Or, do you have the footage of the news while the government takes the plane remains "hostage?"

If you are interested in contacting Special Agent Crowley, I have gathered his information for you! You being from Pittsburgh, you may be his neighbor!

Pittsburgh Media Coordinator
Special Agent William J. Crowley
(412) 432-4000

You contacted him and he said what? Information from the 9 year old article you posted?

That's pretty ignorant of you to claim to have contacted a special agent, not post the information he gave you, and then tell me I'm wrong.

And of course relating to the topic I am 100% correct to begin with, in that there is no entity that has access to the flight 93 wreckage and evidence for an independent investigation.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You believe a devout (Atta was apparently "devout" enough to support bin Laden and carry out part of the attacks) Muslim would be dating an American stripper? And associating with European drug dealers. Witnesses saw Atta drunk in a nightclub, shouting blasphemies, then strangely recanted their stories. Does not sound like a devout Muslim to me.

Who was/is Atta and was he on the plane?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You contacted him and he said what? Information from the 9 year old article you posted?

That's pretty ignorant of you to claim to have contacted a special agent, not post the information he gave you, and then tell me I'm wrong.

And of course relating to the topic I am 100% correct to begin with, in that there is no entity that has access to the flight 93 wreckage and evidence for an independent investigation.

I never said I contacted Special Agent Crowley. I posted several news articles where he was quoted. I was assisting you in finding the truth. I'm sure he remembers what happened on 9/11 and the investigation that ensued. I contacted UA and their attorneys. I believe it was about 3 years ago now. (give or take a few months)

What you stated was that the "government was holding the wreckage hostage." Are you recanting that statement? You really should since you have ZERO evidence.

Here is that article again...just in case you missed it:

Since it had no more use for it, the FBI turned the airliner debris -- but not the data and voice recorders -- over to United Airlines yesterday. Asked what United will do with the debris, airline spokeswoman Whitney Staley said, "I don't think a decision has been made ... but we're not commenting."

www.post-gazette.com...

Hmmmm... how many news articles have I referenced? Where is your evidence that the government is holding it hostage??

edit on 20-9-2010 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
" Several passengers and crew called from the plane, spoke with loved ones, described the hijackers' attack, and related their plan to try to retake the plane so that it would not be used as a suicide weapon against a populated area. All but two of these calls were made using the plane's seatback Airfones. " Well Sigma6, here's one huge problem, the model of plane that Flight 93 was, didn't have "seatback Airphones".

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You believe a devout (Atta was apparently "devout" enough to support bin Laden and carry out part of the attacks) Muslim would be dating an American stripper? And associating with European drug dealers. Witnesses saw Atta drunk in a nightclub, shouting blasphemies, then strangely recanted their stories. Does not sound like a devout Muslim to me.

Who was/is Atta and was he on the plane?

Well, you need to do some better research then. Muslim terrorists are TRAINED to do things that would normally go against their beliefs. Martyrdom forgives quite a bit of sin when it comes to Allah.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
" Several passengers and crew called from the plane, spoke with loved ones, described the hijackers' attack, and related their plan to try to retake the plane so that it would not be used as a suicide weapon against a populated area. All but two of these calls were made using the plane's seatback Airfones. " Well Sigma6, here's one huge problem, the model of plane that Flight 93 was, didn't have "seatback Airphones".

And your source for that is?????? Because the maintenance records for that airplane show that it DID have GTE Airfones.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

The confusion regarding GTE Airfones (and misinformation) stems from the fact that both American Airlines and United Airlines decided to terminate their contracts with GTE and began to remove Airfone installations beginning in 2002 or so. (They never did deliver the promised increased revenue that was hoped for...and especially post-9/11, the added weight and extra mainentance issues/hassles were deemed a good reason to drop them).

This link will take you to a photo of recovered debris from United 93, used in the Moussaoui trial:

That is a GTE Airfone, recovered from United 93's crash site.

Photo is from HERE, where more research and facts (truth, not the misinformaiton that infests the Interwebs) can be found.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join