It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else see this???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Huge fireball moving at high speed...North Louisiana, heading in a Nothwestern direction. Tonight, around 9:45 CST. I offer you no video or photo evidence, but I know what I saw. My glimpse lasted for 2 seconds, it made no sound. Much bigger than your average shooting star, and it wasn't fireworks I guarantee. Anybody see that?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
After your insightful "This is BULLCRAP!!" thread do you really expect anyone to take this seriously??

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Seeing as how my last thread (thanks for the plug btw) was posted in the rant section of BTS....and this is not, But then again, you're way off topic

I take it it's a no on seeing any big fireballs tonight, Skippy?

edit on 16-9-2010 by Signals because: Skippy

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Seeing as how my last thread (thanks for the plug btw) was posted in the rant section of BTS....and this is not, But then again, you're way off topic

I take it it's a no on seeing any big fireballs tonight, Skippy?

edit on 16-9-2010 by Signals because: Skippy

Amusing how the n00bs on this forum miss the obvious between ATS and BTS...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I never seen that one, but Tuesday night I was out at a beach in Cape Breton and saw a huge green one streak across the sky. It lit the whole beach up for a couple seconds. While I have seen a few orange fire balls before, this was the first green one I saw. No shooting star, and it was quite big

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by raz24400

Did it make any noise? I couldn't believe how fast it was moving.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Signals- my apologies. I didn't realize it was in the "rant" section....

How many MPH would you estimate the fireball was going?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

No worries, it was fast, I don't know. But no sonic boom?!?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I was looking at a star this morning (before I went to bed) at around 2:30 am. Something caught my eye and as i turned I saw an object that had dim red lights, non flashing, cylindrical in shape. It moved parallel to the ground, away from me, and It just disappeared after a few seconds. If I had to guess, I'd say it looked to be approximately 300 feet above the ground. I am still scratching my head.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

If you don't mind my asking, where are you?

(anywhere near North La.??)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I don't mind. I am in West central Florida

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Check out my thread, I witnessed 2 things I thought were abnormal.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I witnessed a reddish-orange object, as you mentioned about a few hundred feet up.

Very Odd.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i witnessed an odd shooting star myself, couple nights ago on the oregon coast, late at night i was walkin to the beach and the brightest shooting star i ever seen darted westward, from straight above me all the way to the horizon, it was very bright green, it made a TURN, not a sharp one but a curve that was very obvious about 20-30 degress, and was probly moving faster then any shooting star i've ever seen to, only lasted one second at most, i just stoped and said wow out loud it surprised me so much.

top topics

join