It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS more interesting lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Is it me, or is BTS more interesting that ATS lately? I'm finding myself hitting the "off-topic discussion" tab a lot lately. lol. There is a lot of political babble going on in ATS because of the elections, so I guess that has something to do with it. (I'd rather watch people jumping off cliffs etc than read all the nonsense going on in the political forums...)

The new site design is also a huge part as well.. So congrats to the ATS staff for that one!

I think I'll take a look at this side of the fence more often now.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't really know if it's more interesting here lately, as I haven't spent much time in BTS. But I would expect it to be more lively now that it's integrated into the main site. Even though it was pretty simple to login to BTS, I never really bothered, but now that I can browse it easily while on ATS and not have to re-login to post, I will likely be posting and reading here more.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It hasn't just been lately (to me anyway). I starting hanging around BTS a little bit after I signed up and realized that ATS was just one big circular argument.

I much prefer (what was) BTS (R.I.P
).

-TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

I much prefer (what was) BTS (R.I.P
).

-TheAssoc.

I have popped in and out of BTS before, but I think the new change has made it better! I used to have to click on a BTS thread (that was the quick way) then I was in...but the sacrafice was that I had to log back in to ATS if I wanted to leave the clutches of BTS. It's easier access (at least mentally) to just click over to the "off topic discussion" page. I like the new change, but that is because I have become lazy, lol.

I'm sorry to hear you think BTS has made a turn for the worst.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Eh...it's no biggie, but thanks for the condolences.

It is pretty cool to see more folks posting in the BTS topics, now.

-TheAssoc.

new topics

top topics

join