It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Therapeutic Touch and Seeing Auras: It Actually Works?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So, I'm taking this course for medical school, and today I came across Integrated Medicine or Traditional Medicine.

One of practice is called "Therapeutic Touch" or Aura/therapy

Before I learned about this, I considered all this "aura" stuff BS, but I'm amazed that it is actually considered one of the serious fields in integrated medicine. However, it is still "Quackery."

So I'm paraphrasing these from my textbook:

Apparently, people who experience epileptic seizures, abnormal PET scans (abnormal brain energy levels), and migraine headaches see these "auras."

These auras can actually be electronically projected using a photographic plate and electric current. It is called the "Life Force."

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

I know this is absolutely true, thank you for this thread...another simple thing to do is put the tip of your fingers about two inches apart, unfocus your eyes and you will see the energy transferring back and forth, you do not need a back ground for this. Therapeutic touch is amazing and it does send healing energy, whether it is coming from you or from without it doesn't matter, works nevertheless.

S&F

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i can see them, i don't need these steps you put... and the colors you put up are not accurate. they don't tell moods, it's more of like their personality, who they are. and yes i may have epilepsy, the random blank seizures.

the colors i know are like this:

red- energy, always going,

yellow- optimistic, bright, intelligent

magenta- nonconformists

INDIGO- (most misunderstood by people on this site) humanitarian, leader, intuitive

orange- people person

green- i can't remember

white- chameleons of the aura spectrum, assimilate characteristics of other auras into theirs

blue- motivated, loyal, cannot think of sex unless in love, great friends

i myself am indigo, and the colors do vary from person to person in their meaning.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

Yes those are the basis for the color chart and what they may mean. Someone who is a healer and sees Aura's is looking for disease and may see dark or black spots in certain areas that alert them that something may be wrong. Your Aura can look normal in other areas of your body.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You should take a read on my thread series... Here is the link to the fourth part that is dealing with auras...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are interested in more have a look into the other following parts about the chakras and energylines, too...
(You can follow the series by clicking on the roman numbers down in my signature!)

And yes, this stuff is very true! I can see them by will and concentration (kinda meditative relaxed state)...
Actually it took me a long, hard training to achieve this level and i am happy, that i now can "open my eyes" for it when i need it as there is much more to see when you start to see auras! (Even things you never would want to see! This aura stuff is just a tiny bit of what is possible... trust me.)

And for your colours... They seem to be a littlebit confused! Every colour has another meaning and there is much more to see like swirls and strips. And not to forget the energy vortexes that connect all SEVEN (not three!) aura layers.

But i love to see that moder medicine gets back to the roots of what it has been in the past and i hope this will lead into a general medicine that has a holistic look on the human.

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

top topics

join