It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem: Federal Legislature Corrupted... Solution: Patriotic Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

"If Congress fails to shield the States from dangers so palpable and so imminent, the States must shield themselves and meet the invader foot to foot." --Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Thweat, 1821. ME 15:307

Linky

Does the above link make you angry?

Worrying about getting money from corporations instead of focusing on the the bigger issues like immigration on the Southern Borders, this is exactly why states like Arizona are taking matters into their own hands. DC is out of Control! (She is a member on the Committee of Homeland security)

Almost every congressman/woman and delegates in the Federal Legislative branch are corrupt so I am not just singling out this congresswoman as she has done some good deeds throughout her career but this is a perfect example of what it means to be a congressman/woman or delegate in the modern age. It is no wonder the economy is falling apart, it is run by corporations.

Just today I heard the Administration is asking for 5 billion per year to fund infrastructure. I am sorry this money has been promised to the American people in a 787 billion stimulus called the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. What have we seen of this? When is America going to realize that this money is going to corporations and lobbyists and not investing in you? This new 5 billion per year I can guarantee will go to Unions. Our nation is falling apart from the failure of our government. Bring jobs back to AMERICA!!! Stimulate our economy!!! Restrict outsourcing to a percentage! HELP US WE ARE SINKING!!!

-Kdial1

edit on 16-9-2010 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Money swarms to those elected. It will always be so. Until you change the law, or start the revolt, money will always find its way into the pockets of law makers. Someone just strike a match, please.

eta: btw, there have been a few instances where the Federal Government failed to protect their citizens. There needs to be risk to the job, so that what its time for you to leave office, we vote whether you get paid, or goto jail, or die. Leading this free nation shouldn't be a reward, it should be a duty.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PaPa Dragonmite

Please review ATS rules before posting. You cannot solicit.

You can mention a good book and quote it just do not try to sell us the book. If we hear about it and you put a little paragraph or 2 about it, most on here will research it and see if it is worth buying.

Thanks for posting the book as it did catch my attention I would just go in and edit your post so it does not appear that you are pushing to sell this book.

-Kdial1

edit on 16-9-2010 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join