It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strait from the horse's mouth: "It's true I'm not American"... " I come from KENYA"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just to make things perfectly clear; this thread is NOT about Sarah Jessica Parker.

These words came strait from the mouth of the annointed one in chief. Check out the vid.

Not only does the man we elected to run our country claim that he does not identify himself as an American, he even comes right out and says it; "I was born in Kenya"!

And the MSM wonders where us foolish Americans come up with the misguided idea that Obama wasn't born here in the US of A.

Sorry if this has already been posted but, I ran the search through ATS and Google and didn't find anything.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You know I have never taken part in the citizenship debates over BO...that being said WoW

That is either one major freudian slip, or a major PR gaff.

Thank the skeptics for being vigilant once again. Thumbs up!

edit on 16-9-2010 by Shark_Feeder because: Naive

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

you do realize that this has already been posted several times since this doctored video was released, don't you?

And that by further perpetuating PROVEN lies, you're no better than the IDIOTS that created them?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Not that I believe the Hawaii story, but this does seem edited.... I wish it would just stay a close up on him and not have other camera shots, and near the end, when his back is turned, it just 'sounds' edited.
If it is, that would just discredit the birthers even more.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well if that doesn't sum it up then I don't know what does.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

that's a bit harsh. i think you are letting your own feelings take over.

he only posted a video, thinking it was real, how are they to know it was false.
maybe he could have searched a bit better, but he's not an idiot.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hmmm..... Interesting video. Where did it come from? Any clue as to where he was speaking at the time of the video? Could it be a fake? If this is real, this can't be the only record, and those people present must remember something from this speech. I'm not a video expert, so I'm curious to see if this thread develops and provides some answers. It reminds me of the video where he accidentally identifies himself as a Muslim: Barrack Obama Admits his Muslim Faith

EDIT: Nevermind. Just noticed the other posts. Sometimes the advancements of technology really muddy the waters, and blur the line between fact and fiction all too well.

edit on 16-9-2010 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Like I said in the OP, I ran a search for threads on this and came up with nothing.

Sometimes the best way to get to the truth of things is to post it here and let the professional debunkers do what they do best.

Now I know its fake and I don't have to go on living with the illusion that this could be real. Thanks ATS for straitening me out.

Stilll, a link to some site proving this was a fake would be nice...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I love it when HOAX gets stamped on something so quickly!

Nice job MODS!

Unfortunately, many will not even read this thread, only watching the hoaxed video and this page will ooze on for pages of OMG responses.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

who cares where he was born?

i don't care if he was born on the moon!!!

the american flag was the first flag there, right???????

america acts like it owns the world, and who am i to argue with america?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Since this is not the full speech, we don't have the full context. Maybe he was citing his father...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The video was clearly altered, edited...it can easily be heard more then once in the white noise (background hiss) and even in the speech of Mr O...

And yes, this video has been posted, debunked and rightfully ripped apart- to high heaven and back- here on ATS more then once.

Thank you for bringing the ol mule back around the track one more time...I always get a kick out of seeing how many folks assume this to be real considering how bad the audio clipping was done.

No hard feelings...I thank you for looking for content to post...but this one is a lame duck.

MM

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Check out the vid.

Yeah. While you're at it, here's a video of Bush saying that we need to give nukular missiles to children and that the US flag stands for terror and rape.

Watch the timing of the scene changes.

And welcome to the future. Anyone with a computer can do this.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

Yeah. While you're at it, here's a video of Bush saying that we need to give nukular missiles to children and that the US flag stands for terror and rape.

You sure that one is a fraud?

Oh yeah, in order for it to be real, that would mean an American president was telling the TRUTH for once. THAT would NEVER happen.

Has to be a fake...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well,
I love that Honesty. We are all citizens of the earth. Unfortunately , we have been divided, by our RULERS.
That is, the rules of religions, the rules of governments, the rules of Socio Economics(the worst).The rules, rules,
rules. That divide us all as humanity. I really believe this. Just to be fair, if that is going to be the standard ,
then lets respect the laws, boundaries, and sovereignty of these nations. So, whats it gonna be? Got to level the
playing field one way or another. National Sovereignty or Global Equality? Because this current Mire is not only
unacceptable, but unsustainable.Legally and emotionally infuriating to some. Legitimately so may I add.

So Do you or Do you not have to be a Natural Born Citizen of the United States of America to be President?

According to this video statement, the rules have been altered.
Too be honest, maybe an amendment should have been made previously. On the Up and Up.
It would have been much cooler that way. On the Level.
This Video could be completely a Hoax too we know.
Either Way, Is this "Change We Can Believe In" or Not?
Step up to the plate, and show us fans what you can do.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by Snarf

that's a bit harsh
Not at all

i think you are letting your own feelings take over.
Well you are entitled to your opinion

he only posted a video, thinking it was real, how are they to know it was false.
maybe he could have searched a bit better, but he's not an idiot.

I never called him an idiot...your words not mine. I said the people who created the clearly false video are idiots...and for willfully reproducing the video, he's no better than they are.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So what if hes from Kenya? I don't think it matters about nationality. All we should should know is whether he is a godo president or not.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am no American, but if you are born on an military base, does that not count as born in America?

new topics

top topics

join