It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men's-rights activists seek right to decline fatherhood in event of unplanned pregnancy

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Why don't you come over to my place, try that and see what happens.

Your delusional sense of power and control that you seem to gain from your Feminist title will be revealed for the empty sham that it is.
edit on 29/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

whats so immature name calling an idiot who does ZERO to campaign for Prostate Cancer yet whines about Govt funding for women's related cancer, wait for this.....because WOMEN have campaigned for it for YEARS and YEARS.....got it?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Actually when I am sick I do my best to go about what I would do whether or not I am sick. Nice try. I could say the same about woomen being whiners and have been for years wanting equality but only wanting it when it suits them cant T? But I choose not to because I know that is untrue and misogunic.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

matey.....I'd put so much fear in to you, believe you me you WILL be out of that bed in exactly 24 hours

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
And yes I work full time, put myself through school, and was a single dad with little to no child support. No the world does not revolve around me. It revolves around the people in my life.

I am sorry that your life has turned out the way it has, but I am sure that is all someone elses fault right. Nothing to do with the CHOICES you have made whether good or bad right?

Its interesting you bring up the things our kids pay for with their taxes, how about we cut all of the programs soley for women. Yea my kids have to pay for that. And yet it is still ok according to you for a woman to drop that responsibility and not a man. That is too funny.
edit on 29-10-2010 by mayertuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Careful now, I might just take you up on your offer.

You might have the experience, but I have the mental fortitude needed to resist your Feminist seductions.
edit on 29/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

matey.....I'd put so much fear in to you, believe you me you WILL be out of that bed in exactly 24 hours

So you are admitting that you commit domestic violence by putting fear into those who live with you. Why is that ok, oh wait I know your a woman, and its ok. GOTCHA.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mayertuck

My life has turned out quite fine thank you....can't think of anything I'd change, have no regrets. Have you ever seen any of my threads where I whine about MY life? NEVER!!!! If I fall, I just pick me up and soldier on. I take things all my stride, make my own decisions and if I screw up I accept full responsibility.

Now how about many you of be MAN enough to accept things are just the way they are and turn it in to a positive instead of so much negativity towards women. Sometimes, sh*t happens and that's life my friend!!! Now get over it.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Why campaign to raise money specifically for a cancer that by and large only effects one gender?

Why not just campaign to raise money for cancer?

It's sexist in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Now how about many you of be MAN enough to accept things are just the way they are and turn it in to a positive instead of so much negativity towards women. .

There is nothing "manly" about quietly accepting an injustice... the way things are, male vicitms of statutory rape are forced to pay child support (under threat of jail) for 20 years.

edit on 29-10-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Touch wood, we rarely get sick because we all play sport, eat plenty of FRESH food, keep a positive outlook on life and help our neighbors when neccessary.

Ok, we don't do 100 push ups but you'll be surprised how exercise makes one feel better after a day in bed. By the 3rd day you're as good as new.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I can not speak for others, and only for myself, I am sure if you bothered to read my backstory, (which I am sure you will consider whining, which I do not care) you would see that I have done exactly the same. And in doing so learned about these issues as a way to understand what happened to me, and help me put the p;ieces back together.

I have no negativity with women, as I stated before my negativity is about hypocracy plain and sumple. Nothing more nothing less. I like how you try and say that I have a problem with women, you are losing credibility by the minute. I want men and women to be equal and both be treated as individuals and with respect. You have stated so that you don't.

Now who has the problem with the opposite sex?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenBeans

M A Y B E because at the time breast cancer and Ovary Cancer was the biggest killer in our country and Prostate cancer was'nt so common back then.....HELLO !!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

And thats fine and dandy. Once again you are straying from the discussion. You said that I am a whiner and if I was sick I would stay in bed. I was telling you how I am, my wife tells me all the time to go lay down or not do household work because I don't feel good. It has nothing to do with the things I do to not get sick. I am a Marine and I suck things up until I can't anymore. Hell I have had a meniscus tear in my right knee for the last 15 years, which I am now finally getting looked at because the pain is getting to be unbearable. I spent 5 and a half years doing running 3 miles, doing forced marches with a 40 lbs pack, etc etc all with this tear.

People are different, there are guys that are jerks, and are whiners and any other dirty name in the book. Thing is there are just as many women who are the same. Iy is wrong to generalize the way you are doing.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Once again stats please.

All the research I have done shows that breast cancer and prostate cancer have always been pretty much neck and neck.

In addition even if you are correct that is no longer the case, now is it?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Until 2005 CANCER (this is all cancers in total) were not the biggest killers.

And when cancer did get to number 1 it was lung cancer that was the biggest killer (160,000 deaths).

Where did you ever get the idea that breast cancer was the biggest "killer" (40,000 deaths)?

Our funding for medical research has nothing to do with what kills, it has everything to do with money. Breast cancer was chosen becasue it was easy to play on the "it could be you mother" card, thereby netting massive income for research groups.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

M A Y B E because at the time breast cancer and Ovary Cancer was the biggest killer in our country and Prostate cancer was'nt so common back then.....HELLO !!!

Not the case.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I am targeting whiny men in general on this thread and no one in particular. No one here can help you heal your "wounds" nor understand until they have walked in your shoes. Half of the people on this thread are childless for pete's sake, what would they know about life in general when they have'nt tasted all that life has to offer them?

To command respect is something earned, not demanded. So many women bashers on this thread makes me wonder if their fathers were narcessitic and how that reflected upon their relationships with their mothers, sisters and past girlfriends or perhaps their mothers went solo and paid no attention to their sons?

link   
reply to post by SevenBeans

Shouldn't the minor have known that by having sex he was releasing his "seed" and forgoing all his rights to becoming an adult child free? Now let's assume I was being serious: should an underage girl be more responsible keeping her legs closed lest she wants to lose her freedom to become an adult child free?

WOW! It doesn't quite sound the same when you reverse the genders. Even when both cases constitute a crime against the law. Who woulda thought!

link   
reply to post by peck420

I can tell ya where it came from the misinformation campaign that gender feminism put out. The same place every other men are evil and only women are oppressed ideas come from.

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join