It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 wayward garden gnomes found on a Montana trail.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is their evil leader. Beware!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well kitty has grown suspicious so he is on guard watching.....

I woke up this morning and saw this:
What is going on around here?! Looks like a case of gnomestic violence!

edit on 17-9-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Perhaps something even more sinister than anticipated may be afoot here........

Does this salute look familiar?

Don't look now...but you may have just discovered the fourth reich.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

It is worse than I feared, and honestly can we even know the Gnomes were really not behind the Third Reich?

While many of talk about the Powers that Be, Rome, Space Aliens, Gods what if the real Powers that Be are the Gnomes!

I think we need to see if we can find a photograph of Hitler and a Gnome!

Could it possibly be his never identified maternal Grand Father was actually a Gnome?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
This is their evil leader. Beware!

It appears that the Gnomes are trying to keep track of our comings and goings, maybe even controlling them in this fashion.

The Geico Gecko may in fact just be another diversion to keep us thinking Reptilians instead of Gnomes!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Wow, there is a vid on that!

And a story behind it, from Time magazine:
www.time.com...

Crazy how one can stumble upon something....

edit on 17-9-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

What do these Gnomes fleeing their happy homes in record numbers to set off into the wilderness know that we don’t?

I realize that this thread is somewhat in jest ... what you don't know though, and what should send shivers down your Babylon 5 reconstruction/convention britches, is that you have stumbled upon the great Winklebottom Conspiracy!

You are a good man but I tell you this: Take Rome, multiply its power one hundredfold, divide by the relative hypothetical value of the drachma vs the yen, add pie, and you're only a fraction of the way of the value of the lilliputian beast you are poking.

Drop it now, the jockeys are listening and reporting to the gnomes ...

I've already said too much, I shouldn't even be using this gnomenclature in public ... may gnod help thee and may Winklebottom spare thee!

edit on 18 Sep 2010 by schrodingers dog because: all that gnomes want is another baby!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

....to Gno me is to love me.....

hmmmm....I really wish I had a garden to put some humans in.......

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Yes...I wonder who's side the General is on.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It is how i feared.

The Gnome influence is far greater than we expected.

This is the doom of mankind

Our only means of survival is the arch enemy of the Gnomes and Gnomekind

These little fellas may be our only salvation to destruction. May god bless you all.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Tis truly a blue day when we have to rely upon the smerfs for our salvation.

If only the Lady of the Lake would return Excallibur to us so that we might somehow defend ourselves in this our darkest and gravest hour of need.

Unlike the evil Nazi horde, if we choose to fight the Gnomes if it is even possible to fight the Gnomes we will have to do so from our knees!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAinhabitant

So we are to understand the Gnomes are even now, searching out thickets and meadows in the forest to make new Gardens to put us surving humans in as slaves and ornaments.

Oh the villiany of it all!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

What do these Gnomes fleeing their happy homes in record numbers to set off into the wilderness know that we don’t?

I realize that this thread is somewhat in jest ... what you don't know though, and what should send shivers down your Babylon 5 reconstruction/convention britches, is that you have stumbled upon the great Winklebottom Conspiracy!

You are a good man but I tell you this: Take Rome, multiply its power one hundredfold, divide by the relative hypothetical value of the drachma vs the yen, add pie, and you're only a fraction of the way of the value of the lilliputian beast you are poking.

Drop it now, the jockeys are listening and reporting to the gnomes ...

I've already said too much, I shouldn't even be using this gnomenclature in public ... may gnod help thee and may Winklebottom spare thee!

edit on 18 Sep 2010 by schrodingers dog because: all that gnomes want is another baby!

As arguably ATS's most conspiratorial mind (craziest) who but me, could tackle such a conspiracy.

I am working on the Epic Thread now.

All Roads Lead to Gnomes!

Yeah though I walk through the often hard to navigate and ever shifting valley of ATS 2010, I shall fear no evil, 404 or redirect page, or broken Hyper Link. Skeptic Overlord maketh me to write in these cyber pastures.

Many have insisted my Rome theories are incorrect that some other hidden power lays behind the Roman control grid, dare I say once more Proto has done the impossible and found that which lays at the heart of the hidden empire.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yeah though I walk through the often hard to navigate and ever shifting valley of ATS 2010, I shall fear no evil, 404 or redirect page, or broken Hyper Link. Skeptic Overlord maketh me to write in these cyber pastures.

Now this is really scary Proto, it hadn't occured to me that Skeptic Overlord has been taken over by the Gnomes, ATS members will be the first ornaments on their lawns, no where to run and hide, ye gods!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAinhabitant

So we are to understand the Gnomes are even now, searching out thickets and meadows in the forest to make new Gardens to put us surving humans in as slaves and ornaments.

Oh the villiany of it all!

Indeed.

To start, me and the Metro Gnomes from N'Oleans are upset that even with a good rhythm and tempo the music industry refused to allow us to perfom the great tune "The Gnome Body Knows the Trouble We've Seen" at our Super Gnome performance.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join