It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Molten Steel and 9/11: The existence and implications of molten steel in "the pile".

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jambatrumpet

Exactly...Let's suppose TWO space shuttles had blown up on takeoff, within hours of each other...

Would that raise any questions/concerns for you?

Well , of course it would , especially if both of them had been hit by airplanes .

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just found this video, thought it should be added here:

6 weeks later they have molten steel! All this from a plane hitting a building? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

How do you determine that it is steel? Are there zero alternatives that make more sense?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I'll take the word of the men who were on scene that it was molten steel.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by Varemia

I'll take the word of the men who were on scene that it was molten steel.

That doesn't make any sense. No one can determine the composition of a metal by the way it looks.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Look, people on scene who saw the stuff dripping from the beams being picked up, felt the heat said it was like a foundry. You can play all kinds of mental games with this if you want. You saying, "They were not metal testers and so they can't say it's steel" just reminds me of Bill Clinton when asked a simple question said, "Well, that depends on what the definition of "is" is."

The stuff was hot, it was flowing, it was from a demolished building that collapsed filled with steel beams, it's seen running off the beams, many beams appeared seared off as with a torch, and they found mounds of metal fused into a ball.

If you want to say it's not metal cause the men on scene who have experience with this stuff say it's molten steel I'll accept their claim and what my eyes saw in the videos.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Do you trust your eyes? No huh...

Look, they rushed to destroy evidence, NIST ignored evidence and dozens of independent eye witness reports and said there were none. You can trust the government's accounting of this if you want, I am showing you why I don't.
edit on 31-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Look, it's a simple concept. There was a lot of different metal in the pile. Different metal has different melting/red-hot points. Smoldering also causes extreme increases in localized heat.

All I'm saying is that a person cannot identify the type of metal with their eyes. That's not really a major thing to claim.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Look, it's a simple concept. There was a lot of different metal in the pile. Different metal has different melting/red-hot points. Smoldering also causes extreme increases in localized heat.

All I'm saying is that a person cannot identify the type of metal with their eyes. That's not really a major thing to claim.

So, they are picking up piles of steel beams and some of them are glowing and because they didn't get out a metal tester, you want to think it's not steel. I will let common sense tell me those beams not glowing are reported to be the structure and cut up and sent off to china forth with, are also the same as the glowing red, yellow and orange sort.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
So, they are picking up piles of steel beams and some of them are glowing and because they didn't get out a metal tester, you want to think it's not steel. I will let common sense tell me those beams not glowing are reported to be the structure and cut up and sent off to china forth with, are also the same as the glowing red, yellow and orange sort.

I feel like we need to start from ground zero, figuratively speaking. Wipe the slate clean, as it were, since I've been away from this site for some time and my knowledge is outdated. I found this article:

www.vpnavy01.com...

So, I do not argue that the steel was cherry red and very, very hot. Now, I am curious what that means. The person in the article seems knowledgeable about smoldering, and talks about how without oxygen, a red-hot beam will remain that way for a very long period of time while surrounded by material that will not wick the heat away.

Are you arguing about how the beams got red hot?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by pteridine

The proof of thermite found in the dust can be read here:

www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

A link to college courses and dental journals is what you think is proof?

Just plain strange.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Perhaps we should look into which metals actually melt at red heat or below and I don't believe steel is one of them. The temperature of 'red' heat is fully compatible with the measured temperatures of the fires but steel only anneals (softens) at those temps which fits the contemporary collapse scenario (steel melting not required).

This is all getting a little old and we should perhaps move onto more current topics.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by pteridine

The proof of thermite found in the dust can be read here:

www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

A link to college courses and dental journals is what you think is proof?

Just plain strange.

That was extremely outdated, but I actually found the archived version of the paper (The link system for it is screwy, so copy-paste both halves together if you want to view it):

web.archive.org...://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj/articles/V002/7TOCPJ.pdf

Basically it's that thermite paper that had questionable tests and sources of dust.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Almost every demolished building will come back positive for the components of thermite junkyards will as well.

Thermite is just metal rust and aluminum there isn't anything fancy about it.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
bump. I think whether it's molten steel or not is an important question, the crux of the issue.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: airspoon

My experience with watching this is that I saw most of the FEMA photographer's footage, both still photos and videos (Kurt Sonnenfeld), Which showed a lot of damage, but a hallowed out basement and parking garage in nearly all of the WTC including the path train station (or NY Subway).

Yet, a truck was caught by a guard trying to remove gold under building 5 yet much of that gold was under the South Tower. I guess where this is going is *Was it possible, the melted metal was gold which was left to cool, and they removed the steel/iron beams and cut into pieces to scrape the Gold from it. Hundreds of Millions of dollars worth.

My interest has shifted from just an inside Job, to the stealing of huge amount of money. the day prior, Rumsfeld statement about 2.3 Trillion dollars that can't be accounted for (which comically has increased to 12 trillion from the Federal Reserves own Audit in the past few years). Then 1.2 Billion in Gold bars in which only about 1/4th was said to have been recovered, while some guy takes off running with gold in the back of the truck, when confronted by Security a day or two after 9/11.

The Kurt Sonnenfeld, Witness his wife taking her own life, they soon came to the conclusion she in fact killed herself, she had powder burns on her hands, did it with a shotgun and suddenly, they accuse Kurt of doing so.

what did this guy tape or photograph down in the basement? an Empty vault for one.

And this may not seem related but I feel it is. Gold bars from "Reputable" sources in NYC were cut in half to find the insides had tungsten? a heavy metal worth about 89 cents an ounce, in 10 ounce bars of gold valued between 12k-15k depending on the fluctuating market value in the past years.

Are the wealthy or some group stealing gold like the old days of "Shaving" coins by placing an exact amount of tungsten to make it look perfect in weight?

That molten steel may have been more than proof of implosive high grade thermate. or the thermate had layers of use?

Lastly, when a plane crashes.. You take it to a hanger and reassemble it. they could have reassembled the WTC buildings horizontally over a airfield. They don't take a crash commercial plane and place it on a barge and send it to china. It's insane. not to mention 85-90 percent of the building didn't exist. it just turned into talcum powder and blew away in a pyroclastic cloud flow

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I wonder why Donald Rumsfeld mentioned the missing trillions publically. Just stupid? Or was that the go ahead signal they had agreed to beforehand. Because it is awfully coincidental it was day before and then the pentagon got hit wiping out the evidence of where the money went. Then of course the actions taken after 9/11, commission not investigating how it was funded by saidi Arabia and how W pulled all US troops out of Saudi Arabia after.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Hexdeded

That molten steel may have been more than proof of implosive high grade thermate. or the thermate had layers of use?

Thermite and explosives do not leave behind molten steel for months. That claim has been used to discredit the 9/11 Truth Movement. Steven Jones posted a doctored photo which he claimed was molten steel. Here is that doctored photo.

Photo: Steven Jones Claimed this Photo Depicts Molten Steel

Now, for the rest of the story.

Steven Jones managed to dupe a number of 9/11 conspiracy theorist into believing that light reflection from a flashlight was molten steel.

Lastly, when a plane crashes.. You take it to a hanger and reassemble it. they could have reassembled the WTC buildings horizontally over a airfield.

They could not have done so for the 9/11 airliners because only a certain number of those aircraft were built and traceable along with their traceable equipment. In addition, there was no way that American Airlines and United Airlines would have grounded their aircraft for many months in order to have them modified to fly under remote control into buildings. In addition, you cannot switch those aircraft either and it would take me less than 30 minutes to reveal a switched aircraft. After all, modifying large and small aircraft and helicopters was part of my job.

They don't take a crash commercial plane and place it on a barge and send it to china.

Let's take a look here and notice that these photos were not taken in China.

American 11 Wreckage Display 1

American 11 Wreckage Display 2

It's insane. not to mention 85-90 percent of the building didn't exist. it just turned into talcum powder and blew away in a pyroclastic cloud flow

Look how much dust is generated by tHE Verinage demolition method, a demolition operation that does not require the use of explosives.

edit on 6-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join