It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with Godlike Productions suddenly following me on Twitter? (UPDATE)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

he was post-banned (not account banned)

...and postbans will have to be negotiated in order to be lifted. They are not lifted automatically.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Why do you need over 70 mods ? ive never seen that many in a single forum EVER !
Come share your story and then have it analysed and maybe censored by 1 0f 70 plus mods .
Freedom huh ? 70 mods on a "conspiracy " site , suspicious to say the least .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Why do you need over 70 mods ? ive never seen that many in a single forum EVER !
Come share your story and then have it analysed and maybe censored by 1 0f 70 plus mods .
Freedom huh ? 70 mods on a "conspiracy " site , suspicious to say the least .

In order to have a discussion or keep a thread alive, you have to toe a very specific line.

So first part is you are not allowed to criticize this forum, or its police, except juuuust barely, ever so gently. Also, you are not allowed to post anything off-topic, so when I posted that free speech isn't a part of the ATS experience, that post was removed as it was "off topic". Also you are not allowed to post anything that is not specifically "conspiracy related" so they force you into an even smaller box by putting the onus on you, to describe your kooky "conspiracy thoughts", and if you do not define specifically, in their opinion, a suitable conspiracy, then you post will be deleted.

Don't criticize the police-rs for just like any hall monitor, or just like Col. Klink if you will, they have their orders and must follow them.

Here we have a thread about some website possbily stalking people through twitter? This website has drama with other websites? ATS is above it all?

You all must know there is no way to have this discussion anywhere where it will be seen. This subject, that of GLP, who is behind that site (the person's name), and also ATS, what people are behind them (their name and occupation), are not things we are meant to discuss. These over-navigators/wranglers of the herd, are protected from being interviewed and really known by the people.

But soon, the people will have the power to pull all forum admins and their police forces out from the shadows, and these will have to speak up into the microphone, as to why they did what they did, and why they supported evil corporations and increased the gold bags of these evil corporations. In time, these self appointed managers of the online world, will find the current changed from capacitive to inductive. They will be compelled to explain why they managed their segment of the Internet the way they did. They will be irresistibly encouraged to explain where their loyalties lie, and "a paycheck" will not be a suitable answer, at that time.

Please mods, rather than shaping your forum here with the stick 100% of the time, perhaps you could demonstrate some goodwill by giving us a carrot? I ask you simply: Do any of you have any interest in bringing down the walls between the internet truth destinations? And if you answer no, is it because you are a snob and have contempt for the crowds at other websites? If so, can you please explain your contempt in such a way that explains the conspiracy and which is not off topic? What's that? Oh, I didn't think so.
edit on 7-2-2011 by smallpeeps because: Added a few words.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Hello again friend 1 You bring up some very valid points , points i have made too . We shall see what happens . karma will decide im sure .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
In order to have a discussion or keep a thread alive, you have to toe a very specific line.

Utter crap and your aspersion casting is getting tedious.

There's no "line" other than civility and respect. Period. You're creating sensationalist lies because of some kind of agenda.

So first part is you are not allowed to criticize this forum,

There's plenty of that, all over.

Also, you are not allowed to post anything off-topic,

For the purpose of a productive discussion, why is that bad?

Also you are not allowed to post anything that is not specifically "conspiracy related"

You do realize this is a conspiracy related website... right?

Don't criticize the police-rs for just like any hall monitor, or just like Col. Klink if you will, they have their orders and must follow them.

Criticism is tolerated, insults are not.

These over-navigators/wranglers of the herd, are protected from being interviewed and really known by the people.

I and Mark (Springer) have had plenty of interviews both radio and on-camera. We don't hide.

So why are you still hanging out at a place you so despise?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Criticism is tolerated, insults are not.
There's no "line" other than civility and respect

Yet you told smalpeeps he is talking "utter crap" and is becoming "tedious " ? lol

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I and Mark (Springer) have had plenty of interviews both radio and on-camera. We don't hide.
What about Simon ? there are disputes over his residency ie does he live in , Uk or the States .
Hes a brit i believe but there are other issues too.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Yet you told smalpeeps he is talking "utter crap" and is becoming "tedious " ? lol

He is. And I didn't remove his post.

Simon has been on camera and at our 2006 event in NYC.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So why are you still hanging out at a place you so despise?

Because you attach yourself to the content which naturally gravitates (naturally, not through your efforts) to the #1 forum on the net.

I just bounced one of my great ATS posts, "Christopher Story is Right" This is called, "helping out the owner" ...Well that is unless you think he was just some dead fool?

A full two years this thread in question sat in your basement. You got comment?

CONSPIRACY IDENTIFIED: check
ON TOPIC REPLY: check
WAS KINDA NICE: check

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

The Wanta story is not one tied to one thread.. matter of fact the topic has been discussed quite a bit here as a simple search would reveal..

search results for the last year

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

We (owners and staff) have no editorial control over what becomes popular, and what does not. Perhaps your snide "I'm sure this will be debunked" type of comments several times in the opening post, rather than a salient explanation of the conspiracy, is what turned people away when it was first posted.

You never even explained what "Wantagate" is.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

We (owners and staff) have no editorial control over what becomes popular, and what does not. Perhaps your snide "I'm sure this will be debunked" type of comments several times in the opening post, rather than a salient explanation of the conspiracy, is what turned people away when it was first posted.

You never even explained what "Wantagate" is.

I have been considering your deeply insightful response.

I have since been banned at GLoP for being hmm, "irritating"? Is that how you put it?

So I just wanted to say: ATS RULES! Thanks for never having banned me like some other crap domains in the gamespace.

As for "What is a Wantagate" I will answer your question in the appropriate thread. As for this thread, I would say: I take back all the nice things I said, because banning people on a whim, is the sign of some unstable ICANN participant who says ICANN't take over his domain. Well, I do, and I did, and he baned me. Therefore, ATS again proves itself to be the best site on the IP gamespace because everyone can have their say, so long as the points I hit above, are covered. No one liners, no cussin, and define your conspiracy well, and so on. If you obey, you can have a body of excellent work like I do, and have others build off of that, or not, according to their desires.

Thanks SO for all you do! See you in that other thread!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Anyway, since this thread is highly energized like a circuit if you will, I had best tread carefully. You can see what I mean. Ninja activity is not appreciated by Admins, that is the reason Admins are your Karl Marx types, they are the worst sort of people. All your bolsheviks and pogrom-designers are administrators first.

Well, you need authority I guess. But for admins of some domain (godlike productions?) to follow you on another domain (twitter?), would be an overt abuse of the ICANN body, which body was formed like some sort of homonculous or golem, and which body determines the boundaries and fences and "turf" of the gamespace called Internet Protocol.

So to take a relatively new body like ICANN and use it for evil or for truth-deflection or worse, for stalking people's twitter profiles, is criminal behavior.

BUT what we do know, logically, is that those in their domain peer-group, would rather keep the fences up. Just like you and your neighbor have appreciation for the fence which you both share: That fence provides tangible and irreducible benefits to each party, i.e. owners of some domain called a plot of land with house on it aka SHELTER.

So Shelter, and Domain, are the same concept, really. I do not expect much activity on this thread if I pursue this line of inquiry, because as I said, this circuit has a tremendous amount of amps flowing through it and electrons will always find the path of least resistance, and they will in fact jump across air itself, if that is the path the eletron-mob chooses. Once a path for electron-flow is chosen, it's all over. The circuit is going to recieve amps accordingly. While that flow of electrons happens, anything that resists get burnt to a crisp. If a heart of a liver be in the path of the electrons, that is the end of that circuit, because dead tissue is more resistant to electrons than living and juicy tissue. You see?

So I have to be very careful when I criticize anyone who has aligned around this Karl Marx idea of being "godlike" and striding through the wasteland. Some hate the idea, and some revel in it, and ICANN see that there is an overarching body which administrates the sandbox.

I have always found sandboxes to be quaint things. In most cases when you have a sandbox in some public area, the kids can't use it because the cats have filled it with cat turds. I am speaking in a roundabout way, but I hope I have not violated or applied too much amps here.

In any case, using the IP database to game people or create armies or database or Qaedas of any kind, is just not cool. So in this way, ATS still shines because they protect the smallest voice, so long as that voice remains small enough. That's not much to ask, and so I appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
My question is WHY? I have only gone to its site once, and that was enough for me. I found it to be a pretty crap site--no style, nothing near the T & C as ATS, and such a difference in quality that compared to ATS it's like a chunk of feces floating on the net.

Ahahaha OP, I didn't notice your sublime verbage here, like, is it even legal to say stuff like that anymore about someone's trademarked and copyryted domayne? I mean damnz that costs money and investments have been made! To sling such content means ATS is truly one of the freest and most open forums on the webs! Thank the gods of commerce!

How did GLP learn of me to even follow me on Twitter? I can only guess of course, but I think it may be since I follow ATS on Twitter.
Are they trying to lure me away from ATS to them? Are they trying to discretely keep up with the topics on ATS, so that they can improve THEIR content?

Hmm, it would seems the twitter bird might be leaving some traces in its droppings? Other people could see you were following ATS I think that's open info, so then the other domain/trademarks holder doing their Internets business, can take that info, and act on it. Right? Well I am not saying it is right, but that's the question nobody wants to address, right?

Has this happened to anyone else?
Any ideas why they would even want to follow ME on Twitter? I am the first to admit that I am not the brightest star in the sky of ATS by a long shot...
So again, WHY?

To be honest I'd rather that they didn't follow me and that they would forget who I am and leave me alone...

Well, I am sure they would, if your thread here were not so darn flammable. One sometimes thanks the IP gods that the man with the fire extinguisher is tripped up and prevented. He would stifle the flow of free electrons in this circuit. I say sit down you man with fire extinguisher! GOOG follows after you and you can't erase anything so basically when all content is traced back, the only question on all domains is this: Who will be the authority seated, who judges the participants in the game space? What authority will judge?

Also OP, I should mention that each of these domain-players that you have twit-gaged with (which is a third domain of a far more profitable nature than the previous two), has invested beau-coup-twinkies in the matter. Twinkies of course being the only true currency that means anything, really.

So my point is that they both, meaning all three, [...;^)...] have a lot to gain, from territory gained in the gamespace. They each have their brand, and it is over seen by the Admins at the top. But what top?

In the end, the gamespace is refereed mostly only if you are violent, which of course you and me are just regular fellows but the people who've invested all their twinkies in the gamespace, well, they have a lot to gain from obeying certain protocols within the protocol.

Anyway, as for twitter, it's a cute idea. Myself I have no twit channel. It's like having a 255 char pager but the whole world listens. WTF? Who wants the world listening to your moves? That's lame. Like, first of all OP, what did you ever hope to gain from following one domain on another domain? I mean, I have never really even used twitter except during the tahrir square thing, to get up to date intel and for that it was useful, but really, will history look back on anything ever said on twitter, and say "This was the twit that changed the world!" ..Nah.

I think Wikis are the future, but it is very hard to manage that sort of truth hoe-down. You'll get people trying to wreck it left and right. I think tinwiki was momentous, I mean as a historian, I see the rise and fall of tinwiki to be one of the key events ever. I mean really: Imgaine if people could build a wiki that was designed to really evaluate every meme? Yes, somehow I think that the people on the Star Trek Enterprise spend a lot of time arguing with the computer voice a lot. It's like, "Oh well computer, tell me this then...." And you are then performing a sort of turing test of your own, upon the other players and sockmuppets in the gamespace.

Awaiting your reply OP, I think ATS is a good place in regards to truth, they do try to have real people, and to be a serious lot. But like you know, I don't need to get daily updates on what they think about world events, lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Please also note OP, how the various domains will game their flocks, or "parent" them, if you will.

The godlike modality, is to spank the members, giving them the little slap-ban like they do, then let you back in. Then there is the better modality, the ATS way which is not to use the ban hammer much but to instead game the playing field, both domains will cull certain posts from their dataqaedas but one is the sort of parent who will smack you upside the head, and the other is the sort of parent who will just lock you in your room.

Well, this is the way it goers when all domains are considered equal. It is like saying the patent system in America is fair. You know, some companies have tons of patents, and yet it takes Joe Garageband thousands of dollars to even ever get a patent, while IBM gobbles of thousands and thousands of patents due to superior lawyery. What a joke right in people's faces! No wonder there is no manufacturing spirit or any balls whatsoever in the USA, but I cannot even tell anymore which domain is actuall in the USA or run by dudes in the USA. Like when Chris Story tried to track down the Wantards he sounded like a kook talking about some crazy counties in Australia, and yet that is the games these domain owners will play! Their corporate personhood os based in Gurnsey or some stupid non-country somewhere. This whole jurisdictional issue will be gone when the IP network becomes the one true nation to which people adhere, even above their own nations. Yes, the IP network will become the true UN when the IP plebiscite happens. I tis only a matter of time. I would twit this but their domain uses 255-char limit as a larger scheme of control. And still, one can get a lot of truth into 255 char-tweet so if I get a smallpeeps twit channel going, I will be sure to post that fact here or on some other thread, so long as I can do so without offending any players.

[Insert Rockin' Robin youtube here]

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hey OP where you at? Again, I obviously have to tread carefully here, so sensitive these tightropes called cat 5 cabling.

But one thing I wanted to add is the targeted ads from Tavistock/Zeropoint on that other domain. When they had their big purge at the first of the year, I noticed that I was getting strangely crafted ads that said "Join the family!..." and showed a group of people and then one person off to the side, being welcomed in.. It was blue with just black shillouttes indicating that by joining the godlike family, some benefits would accrue? Haha, I lol'd big time at those ads. Not sure but they went away soon after and I got what seemed to be the regular ads. I just thought it was funny the one brief moment where they targeted the non-regged users with the cultish "join our family" line.

No of course, I must still give that other domain props because they allow Anon and for that, I will always be proud to have left ATS and gone there. Due to their love of Anon and their support of the Anonymous Coward label, alllowed me to insert at least a few hundred quality gems into their dataqaeda under various names. Hehe, what can I say? AC was fun while it lasted. Buy as I said, when you pluck the strings a certain way, you may be told to "pluck off".

Anyway, what's funny is that after their 'great purge' of Super Bowl weekend, I was not purged. Now, some say this is because that domain wanted to filter the people they'd already gotten, and they mass-baned a buncha bluename users, but for me, little old AC, I not only was not baned, I now had an "offer upgrade" green link, which appeared under all user's names. So I was given more power, after the purge. Weird eh?

Well I charged their nobody thread with too much amps I guess, right around the year 1209 they smacked me, lol, so here I am, no longer anon, trying to fit back into an old pair of shoes. I love ATS, it deserves its titles and accolades, I am proud to have placed so many gems here as well. I may bounce a few more but really I like to leave them sitting on the bottom of this IP ocean. I really enjoy it when my stuff is ignored, haha. I know its weird.

Well so why did I switch from ATS to that domain for some # of years? Because I liked the throughput of their circuit better. They are at the leading edge of the gamespace, yes, I do believe its run out of Eglin AFB and the idea is to have the fastest bleeding edge humint network in the gamespace, and I think the domain owners had something like that, but they broke it somewhat with the Super Bowl purge. My babysitting a couple otherwise dead threads over there, was pure charity. Then they call it "stalking" if you try to use a proxy. Eh, I don't bother with proxies, but the idea that they use an ICANN domain and then accuse others of stalking, is funny. Because if its a DoD of Air Force domain/ally/tool, then that domain has a standing mandate from the Lieber Code, to conduct itself forthrightly, as do all ICANN domains. It is a violation of the Lieber Code en.wikipedia.org... to appear in the uniform of the enemy, or to cause harm to innocents. That code is the true moral imperative of the USA, and nobody in any US Defense posture, will ever be allowed to use ignorance of the code, as an excuse for violating it. I mean, imo, that is how this will all roll out. Having honor, means treating your countrymen with respect, not building a few forums and then steering the country toward chaos or infighting.

In essence I would say that all domains issues under ICANN rules will be audited for their behavior as to innocents and non-combatants. To use one domain, to stalk or affect an actual person like you describe OP, is not appropriate behavior for any ICANN registrant or American. They need to all be reminded that ICANN works for the people of the United States, not for the world, and not for the admins. ICANN works for the people, and if they need to be reminded of that, then the IP plebiscite will accomplish that, whenever it can no longer be prevented.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
For unknown reasons they blocked me. I don't care. As a return favour I blocked godlikeproductions.com from my computer thusly:

My Computer => Local Disk (C
=> Windows => System32 => Drivers => etc => hosts (open with Notepad) => see below, just do it like that and click SAVE and reboot your computer and you're done:

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 www.godlikeproductions.com
127.0.0.1 godlikeproductions.com

You are now officially godlikeproductions.com-free!!! Congratulations with relieving yourself and your computer from that GARBAGE! Yet don't forget three things:

1. Monsanto is your enemy no matter who you are.
2. Chemtrails are real.
3. 9/11 indeed was an Inside Job.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I don't have a Twitter account, so no. But, GLP will emotionally rape you.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Data. Mining.

They're actively looking for crazy people who are a threat to whomever.

Big Brother has been watching for quite a while now. Not really a surprise.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join