It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with Godlike Productions suddenly following me on Twitter? (UPDATE)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

the net is full of rumors .. but ok lets hear it .. what do they say lol
they can say anything about ATS i will never change my opinions of this site

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
search youtube bro ( i dont want to link and get silenced again . ) john talks about it at the start of the interview its called john tells all
.ok ?
edit on 6-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
search youtube bro ( i dont want to link and get silenced again . ) john talks about it at the start of the interview its called john tells all
.ok ?

its a 4 hrs video edited in 4 parts .. so this guy is talking about ATS in his vid ??
if i understand correctly

can you give me the correct timing of the vid .. to fast foward it

thx

(im curious)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
ok wait a sec bro il tell you ,

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ok bro find it ?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Relax

Of course they are following you. Groups like this like to keep tabs on what the real sites are talking about. Expect what you say, what you do on this site especially to be followed by this and many other organizations that might have nefarious intent. When you discuss what we do here, it should be expected that big brother, little sister, your cousin earl, and even that creepy uncle bob are keeping tabs on you. I don't tweet, because i don't want people to know my day to day stuff. Besides i'm really not that interesting day to day. I'm not a pop star, nor anyone that overly special. I'm just an ordinary guy who writes what he believes. So relax
it comes with the territory here.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

whos John lear ? never heard of him
at 4.30 he say that he have been banned from ATS ?? lol

the reason is .. because he told ATS was a cia front ..
we have freedom of speech here .. he maybe took his insanity a bit to far
posting each days this lie.. im sure mods warned him a few time
even if he was right .. what would be the reason to create this site lol
we talk about everything here .. all conspiracies have some truth in them
maybe they are cia like he said .. but good ones .. trying to unfold the truth

some cia agent are pretty bad i know .. but not all of them
edit on 2/6/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i respect his opinion over any amateur on this "conspiracy site " and no its not a dig at Any posters .

John Lear, retired airline captain, with over 19,000 hours of flight-time, has flown in over 100 different types of planes in 60 different counties around the world.Son of Lear Jet inventor, Bill Lear, John is the only pilot to hold every FAA airplane certificate, to include airplane transport rating, flight instructor, ground instructor, flight navigator, engineer, aircraft dispatcher, airframe powerplant mechanic, parachute rigger, and tower operator.He flew secret missions for the CIA in Central and Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa between 1966 and 1983. He has flown as Captain and check pilot for over 10 different airlines.John held 17 world records including speed around the world in a Lear Jet Model 24, set in 1966. He was presented with the PATCO award for outstanding airmanship in 1968, and the Symons Wave memorial. He was the youngest American to climb the Matterhorn in Switzerland in 1959 and in the 1970's owned and skippered the Americas Cup boat, the Soliloquy, out of Marina Del Rey.In 1968, John raced a Douglas B26 Invader in the unlimited class at the Reno air races.  He was a Senior Vice Commander of the China Post 1, the American Legion Post for Soldiers of Fortune.  He is a 20 year member of the special operations Association.John is the current owner and operator of the only permitted gold mine operation Cutthroat Mining Corporation in Clarke County, Nevada. His efforts to clean up the Treasure Hawk Gold Butte mine won him the state of Nevada award for excellence in mining reclamation in 1999.  John is a MSHA (Mine, Safety, and Health Administration) and holds a blaster license from the Nevada certified mining instructor from the Nevada State Fire Marshall.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Nice CV lol
except from the ATS part who he think its a cia front ...
did he learned something about the us government or 2012..aliens
since he was working in the sky all the time ?
what truth did he really unfold .. ?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
hes in a better position to Speculate about 911 than any expert here . Why don't you ask them why they banned him? I mean really who gets banned from a "conspiracy site"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

hes in a better position to Speculate about 911 than any expert here . Why don't you ask them why they banned him? I mean really who gets banned from a "conspiracy site"

about 9/11.. after watching TWC falling to the ground .. i was thats impossible .. no plane can do that
only a controlled demolition
its been covered up by the CIA and Mossad .. i know all of this .. but what can we do

i have been telling this since my first day i registered on ATS

edit on 2/6/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

This happened a while ago, and we've been upfront about the reason. He attributed fabricated statements to another member, he was post-banned (not account banned), and offered the ability to return if he apologized. He never apologized, and thus, has not returned.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Ben81

This happened a while ago, and we've been upfront about the reason. He attributed fabricated statements to another member, he was post-banned (not account banned), and offered the ability to return if he apologized. He never apologized, and thus, has not returned.

my grand father have dementia and he forgets things up a lot .. its the age causing that sadly

what would be his reason the create false claim about another member
the government already did that with 9/11 ..
he might even be CIA .. they fabricate a lot of stuff

thanks SO to clarify this issue .. star 4 u

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I can say this since I have been here I have never seen the Owners/admin ever hide anything they always put out the truth, which is rare... Heck they even let us read a thread in RATS when you didnt have privi to go there. so

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord
[mo

Yet you tried to convince him to keep it quiet but because he was offended rightly so he refused your peace pact !
Hey no skin off my nose project Camelot don't have suspicions that I'm affilated to the cia .
I guess time will tell who is deceiving who and i wouldn't want that guilt personally.
The truth will come out no matter how underhand the tactics .

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by SkepticOverlord
[mo

Yet you tried to convince him to keep it quiet but because he was offended rightly so he refused your peace pact !
Hey no skin off my nose project Camelot don't have suspicions that I'm affilated to the cia .
I guess time will tell who is deceiving who and i wouldn't want that guilt personally.

Zilla, I respect your mojo.

And also we see that Simon Grey has allowed the Overlord to comment. So be it. The man has the COTUS in his tagline but tacitly admits his forum is number one due to the huge body of police. I admit they're nice police, but still, that's what makes the site #1. Which shouldn't surprise anyone. The best staff on the internet means, "the most palatable wranglers and herdsmen on the internet, to those who fund such forums".

But anyway, to address the handling of John Lear, I really didn't know he was silenced here (post banned, lol) but does it matter so much?

The message of this forum and all forums in this modality is: Go away if you don't like it. So really, that applies to eveyone, me, John Lear, you, it's their sandbox, and until we have an Internet free of sandboxes, what else can you expect?

Mr. Lear makes astounding statements. I guarantee you he has other channels to tell his tale. Yes, ATS is steered by ideology and funds like all forums, but until the gridlock of Internet forums is blasted to bits, this is how is it. Just make the best of it. Anyway I wish there would be John Lear crossover with Hollywood, I do agree with a lot of what he says. The moon is eerily perfect in its placement and dimensions, I find it to be the single most curious anomaly which we can study from Earth, so John Lear's work is valued to me, eventually we will know truth.

But even if aliens land tomorrow, I guess my question is, what would you want them to do? Also, if ATS is hiding info related to aliens, what would the exposure cause? Would it make something good happen? Personally I think aliens are present yes but generally will leave things up to us.

Everyone can see plain as day what house harkonnen is up to. Everyone in the galaxy knows who the Empire is, and who the Jedi are. God bless you for your work and your desire to call everyone "bro". It speaks to a very down to Earth person. You must know that if aliens reveal themselves, they'll be seen in the general conspiracies of politics anyway. So when they show up and start talking, guess what?! They'll sound like conspiracy theorists.

We might then say to the aliens: "Why did you allow the forums to mess with our heads?" and they might answer "Because you all were dumbasses and deserved it." ...Now if they answer thusly, what would you say, in response? What honest argument can you make, that humanity doesn't deserve a giant dose of exploitation? Probably many humans would then appeal to the love of fellow mankind to each other, but that sort of love is not found in internet forums. It is found at the store, on the corner, in the park. It is found in human-to-human moments, which Internet money making schemes cannot touch.

I agree with you, bro. Soon, everyone who thinks god or lack-of-god is with them, will be shown the truth or falseness of that assumption. But ATS and the key players will likely not change. And really, both GLP and ATS exist in the same cauldron, one which REQUIRES them to ignore other discussions. On today's shackled Internet, you cannot cut and paste other's words from another forum. The lawyers have decided to castrate the Internet, and the moneymakers and truth guiders have allowed it and lined up to profit.

Relax though, this place is like a school with fifty hall monitors, but a school like that can be a nice place to share your thoughts. Certainly this place allows the largest exposure due to it's high levels of decorum. That has value.

in the end, we are all students on this ship called Earth. When aliens are revealed, that won't change. and you'll be asked to study the same boring things that are actually at the local library right now. aliens won't add too much to our required reading, they know we have 1000x more information than any of us can ever hope to read in a lifetime. all they will do is guide us a bit better to the key bits. Lots of it might even be here at ATS and some day they make it easier to find! Who knows!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yet you tried to convince him to keep it quiet but because he was offended rightly so he refused your peace pact

No such thing happened. I requested that we work out the issue, privately via email, so that the issue would not be bandied about in the public forums, potentially sullying the ATS efforts of both people involved. Whenever there are issues with long-term respected members, we always seek to resolve such matters in private.

And it did, as I allowed Mr. Lear to publicly post our entire email and private message exchange on his website. There's nothing to hide.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
And also we see that Simon Grey has allowed the Overlord to comment. So be it. The man has the COTUS in his tagline but tacitly admits his forum is number one due to the huge body of police. I admit they're nice police, but still, that's what makes the site #1. Which shouldn't surprise anyone. The best staff on the internet means, "the most palatable wranglers and herdsmen on the internet, to those who fund such forums".

And yet, we still suffer such nonsense.

I better hold a meeting with our "police."

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
John Lear is but one person , one only has to do a google search to find many disgruntled former ats ers that have been banned . And to those singing the praises of the t&c . This t & c does nothing to protect conspiracy theorists from the constant abuse and ridicule they get from those who believe the official story . Remember this site would probably not exsist were it not for the sad event of 911 .
Im not saying the "debunkers " should not be allowed here but why has the ignore feature gone .If it was still here people could ignore the abusers and make progress and the staff would have less disputes to resolve .

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I better hold a meeting with our "police."

They know I love them.

It is interesting to consider how within the subject "police" we do not have much romance. Blah. Now I ask you to consider that there are two pole if you will, by which we can further explore the idea of policy and enforcement. These two poles would be the Jedi and the Judge. Judge meaning Judge Dredd. In these two cases, we have a basic efficiency of judge/jury/executioner position (Ben Kenobi chops off an arm an nobody says a thing) seen from different perspectives. In both cases, the Jedi and the Judge each have supreme righteousness, meaning that both enforcers feel fully empowered with a sort of capstone-omnipotent kind of power. and this allows them to have street cred with the people. That is to say, if Jedi just went around acting scurriously and chopping off arms, they'd get swarmed by all kinda aliens and droids. No, their righteous-feeling for themselves and their duty, causes people to go into a trance state around them.

So in both cases the enforcer has the authority. But from where does the authority come? One force is just Earthbound and one is galactic so the crossover is limited but you can find some talking points here I imagine? Please have your people watch the hexateuch of Lucas and also the Judge Dredd film by S. Stallone, as homework. They can be great forces for good.

Consider too that both groups of enforcers are being asked (in the dramas themselves) to deal with cloning and serious political/ethical issues of human genetics. Yes, because the Judges, just like the Jedis, are about to be displaced by clones. So too does this political similarity of these groups of enforcers mirror our mods of this day, and of this forum and all forums, who are asked to moderate the most heated of discussions and pantys-in-a-wad-getting moments. I mean you really do have to give props to the man (and woman) hours invested in both GLP and ATS.

Yes, this sort of new communicative world will need its forum helpers, but do they have individual mission statements? That'd be one way to have transparency as to the mod crew.

one day there will be a legitimate sort of curbside-enforcer like the Jedi or the Judges, and so the idea of enforcing policy begs the further question, "What policies"? We are not really governed by law so much as statues and codes and regulations. Regulation can be seen as the same as policy-making because you "police" the "regulating of the policed" by making policies that shape the subject. Therefore the subject (Joe Truther) is the regulated (via regulations) AND ALSO is the policed (by policies). So I explain this in a hope to educate the "police" and also the Captains. Each enforcer can be like a Jedi or a Judge in each moment. One is pyramid based, code-based. The other is ideologically-flat, swift to respond, and open to all walks-of-life. One is fully politicized and the other is utterly apolitical. I will leave it to each of the enforcer and the enforced upon to ponder this all. Though I would label myself more toward the Jedi polarity, I can see that their method blinds them, and that the Judge policing and soldier-like aspect at times has merit. So each mod, when they remove someone's words from the Internet, essentially serves to form the enforcer modality that will result, in the "real world" of say 2025 or so. So now is the time to correctly align the enforcers, and this is done by making big cutbacks to policy. Less policy means more free, more human enforcers. The Jedi have very very simple policies. The Judges do not. They just have might and that makes right (except their world is collapsing). So the simpler policies of the Jedi, are obviously the modality of the future, but if need be, there will be the Judges.
edit on 6-2-2011 by smallpeeps because: added text: "at times has merit"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join