It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destination Truth Fans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Well, I hope that she comes back. She was very quirky in her own way that was a lot of fun to watch.

And I imagine that they will have guests of some kind, probably some of the GH people as Josh usually attends most GH live shows.

The anticipation is going to be rough!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Hi Allred! Wow, I star and flagged you over on your thread! Great job and thank you for sharing!

That was an awesome episode for sure. Personally, Chernobyl was my favorite, insanely eerie and amazingly dangerous, and yet through it all, they still had many sarcastic moments.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Tomorrow is the 4-hour LIVE investigation from Ireland and season premiere of Destination Truth! Who will be watching?

Destination Truth will then move to Tuesday nights (this Tuesday) with new episodes. Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files is returning March 23rd which is next wednesday. Thursday seems to be their movie night now.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thread bump!

Don't forget tonight is the big LIVE 4 hour event! Beginning at 7pm EST.

Good times.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I can't wait! I have my entire evening cleared out.

Barry Fitzgerald (who is Irish!) and Kris Williams from Ghost Hunters International will also be there to help in the investigation.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

And Jael is back too, which my husband is excited about.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It was good to see Ryder, Rex, Gabe, and Jael again. I know that Jael is with Fact or Faked but I hope the other three are back for the season! Can't wait to get back to the regular episodes next season!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I enjoy their humor and how they try to be conclusive. Didn't care for the live show...less humor

My favorite episodes are, due to good evidence, "Great Wall of China", "Ghosts of Chernobyl", "Bermuda Triangle", "Island of the Dolls"(possible evidence) and "The Bhutan Yeti". There's also a few recent "ghost" episodes where members were attacked, Season4.

Great Wall; very sad, the poor spirit communicates to get help, hope someone has to helped him.

Haunted Forest(Aokigahara, Japan), I fear it will be more haunted(activity) now, esp., if more people go there to end their lives.

"Icelandic Gnomes: They captured "weee"-people identify that with "little people"-. as well as cameras were knocked down.

"Ghosts of Masada"' episode has good apparition evidence.

edit on 11-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: correction

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Definitely glad to see Ryder back! Sucks she fell off that bike like that..ouch.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Pretty geeked about tonight as I always love it when they check out underwater stuff. Sea monster in Cyprus this time.

www.syfy.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I can't believe the Season Finale is next week already, but Antartica sounds awesome!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

Yeah I know! The new season will probably start in September like it has been doing. I hope that Tuesday's episode is a really good one!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
One of my favorite DT episodes was El Lobizon. The part where they found some guy who claimed he could turn into the Lobizon at will. greatest thing ever!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
All,

This is now on Sky TV in the UK and only seen 1 episode so far but has been very interesting. Has this programme been going long.

Are there any thoughts on how real the results are at all? Should I consider it more BS than Scientific?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregandgemma

Hi! The show currently has 48 episodes and has concluded Season 4 here in the United States. My favorite was Season 3! I would personally say that of all paranormal investigation shows, Destination Truth is the most credible. A lot of the evidence is debunked, and they typically come up with non-paranormal opinions for what the investigated creature might actually be (a mistaken animal typically). There's still quite a bit of evidence that is inconclusive.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Evening Boys and Girls.

I did not know there was a fan section for DT!! I started watching this on Netflix a couple weeks ago, and have been watching episodes ever since. I'm now up to the 'live' episode from Ireland. That'll be on tomorrow night after the little one goes to bed.
I didn't know there was such a big liking for the show on here! Josh really makes the show. He's a funny character.

Well, time for me to head to bed.

PS..In case you were wondering, HULU is going to have S5E1 on either end of this week, or beginning of next!

G'nite fellow DT'ers!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by shaolin_dragon

Awesome!

I'm enjoying the new season. I hate that the cast changes so much, just when I start to learn their names and get used to them. I just had a thought about this show the other day. The show is mostly about cryptids, so why isn't there an investigator with them that is an animal expert? Somebody who would know something about the animals in their area and their behavior patterns, and could maybe identify prints and possibly even sounds. It would make sense to me!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Has anyone heard when Josh and the gang are coming back?

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join