It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Powerful Coalition That Wants To Engineer The World's Climate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Ok that kid is creapy, the look in his eyes. They have fed his this crap till it poisoned his soul, he looks just like one of those souless kids in Winnepeg that kicked a homeless man to death for kicks.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Agreed, the climate debate (and it is a hot one at that
)is actually an aside from the OP here.

And, even further, the global climate be what it is...changing.

IMO, the reality here is that the Climate Debate is a catylyst for the coalition that wish to alter our atmosphere with chemicals. This seems obvious for many reasons, one of which is the huge workup before Copenhagen; it is entirely obvious by the work of The Royal Society and all of the sumission papers. There was a frenzy of activity right up to Copenhagen, and then it stalls out a bit. They had to regroup and come up with a slightly altered plan. Using the Copenhagen Summit rather than Climategate, because there were some Scientists that were manipulating data, and so the aside of Climategate is just that, an aside. IMO Copenhagen was the target date. And yes, I think Al Gore was in on that.

While we may not all agree on the Climate Debate, or the issues surrounding it, and it is pretty obvious that there are varying opinions even among the scientific world, it is more important to understand the motives behind this massive push for Geoengineering.

IMO, It is very clear from the pdf files, the charts, the power point presentations that one of the central factors
is...money. Of course. Looking at just 5 or so documents, Cap and Trade is central to the money connection.
Very much in the forefront is the push for the NATO nations to pay, and then the whole planet can be
geoengineerd!

As demonstrated with this mans words...

www.guardian.co.uk...

"No developing country will sign up to an agreement that could give them no extra money at all. The EU and other rich countries must provide new and additional finance, otherwise there will be no deal at all," said Rob Bailey, Oxfam's senior policy adviser. Developing nations have been unanimous and implacable on the terms of the finance deal.

So, back to the data at hand, and here is a chart I posted previoulsy along with its completely effectiveness chart.
I see that Stratospheric Aerosols has a high effectivness rating.

Wow, now we can get to the good stuff. How do they know this? Are they testing in the Stratosphere? Are they doing this in a labratory?

Thoughts anyone?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ea4a89e95f9.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af22587ccaa1.png[/atsimg]

edit on 16-9-2010 by burntheships because: spelling

edit on 16-9-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Have to add this little tidbit.

Who are the key players here?

I would really like some comments on that question. I have my own ideas...here is a hint.

The scientist who convinced the world to take notice of the looming danger of global warming says it would be better for the planet and for future generations if next week's Copenhagen climate change summit ended in collapse.

James Hansen talks to Suzanne Goldenberg Link to this audio In an interview with the Guardian, James Hansen, the world's pre-eminent climate scientist, said any agreement likely to emerge from the negotiations would be so deeply flawed that it would be better to start again from scratch.

"I would rather it not happen if people accept that as being the right track because it's a disaster track," said Hansen, who heads the Nasa Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York.

"The whole approach is so fundamentally wrong that it is better to reassess the situation

www.guardian.co.uk...

Do these various instutions point to a similar set of scenarios, probabilities and risks ?

How likely is it they're all in cahoots with some shadowy conspiracy to institute a World Government dedicated to complete economic control of everyone in the world with unneccessary 'green' taxes and carbon trading?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I did a thread on what they are spraying further out... at the edge of space... seems because technically the action is not an official 'chemtrail', though it is releasing chemicals into orbit... it was considered worthy of skunkworks

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmm perhaps we need a new term here..

How about "SPACE DUSTING"... yeah I like that

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

"I would rather it not happen if people accept that as being the right track because it's a disaster track," said Hansen, who heads the Nasa Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York.

Hansen... Hansen.... Hmmmm

It was a Hansen that told us about the atmosphere on the moon in the 1800's
Hansen Hypothesis 1856, Peter Andreas Hansen, one of the leading mathematical astronomers on the Continent,

It was a Hansen that was curator at Lick Observatory when we tried to see the Moon pictures (never got to look)

Curious coincidences

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Space Dusting, that sounds so pleasant!

Like this???
Photophoretic levitation of engineered aerosols for geoengineering
www.pnas.org...

investigation of how injecting large quantities of precisely engineered particles into the upper atmosphere might provide a cost-effective tool for climate intervention – geoengineering.

The idea of using aerosol particles for messing with climate change isn’t a new one – the idea of injecting sulfate aerosols into the stratosphere to reflect more sunlight away from the earth has been around for a while.......

........precisely engineered particles not too dissimilar from those that David described back in the 1990′s, which got me wondering whether techniques being used then for fabrication of silicon particles could be used for the more complex particles being proposed here....

Proposed self-aligning, levitating, sunlight-reflecting nano-disc (Keith, 2010)
In a nutshell, David’s idea is to engineer discs around 10 micrometers across and 50 nanometers thick, with a core of aluminum, a top layer of aluminum oxide, and a bottom layer of barium titanate. Injected high enough into the atmosphere

Read more: 2020science.org...

Oh there is more, much more.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by burntheships

Hansen... Hansen.... Hmmmm

It was a Hansen that told us about the atmosphere on the moon in the 1800's
Hansen Hypothesis 1856, Peter Andreas Hansen, one of the leading mathematical astronomers on the Continent,

It was a Hansen that was curator at Lick Observatory when we tried to see the Moon pictures (never got to look)

Curious coincidences

Those are...curious. I am going to have to look into that too, along with NASA.,,

More space dusting -

Here I examine the possibility that engineered nanoparticles could exploit photophoretic forces, enabling more control over particle distribution and lifetime than is possible with sulfates, perhaps allowing climate engineering to be accomplished with fewer side effects. The use of electrostatic or magnetic materials enables a class of photophoretic forces not found in nature. Photophoretic levitation could loft particles above the stratosphere, reducing their capacity to interfere with ozone chemistry; and, by increasing particle lifetimes, it would reduce the need for continual replenishment of the aerosol. Moreover, particles might be engineered to drift poleward enabling albedo modification to be tailored to counter polar warming while minimizing the impact on equatorial climates.

www.pnas.org...

Wow, nanoparticles, engineered to exploit photophoretic forces, enabling particle distribution....
That sounds so familiar...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

He seems pretty upset, most likely a good actor. But, creepy nonehteless. His hood looks monkish I think.

sdcigarpig had a good observation, I would like to add that info to the thread so we can discuss.

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
After reading the article and the different posts, there are a few questions that many people need to be asking that are not.
What exactly are the long term consequences of the actions that they are propsing and the effects to the overall environment? Some of what they are proposing, sounds very risky and dangerous, as well as looks like it would cause more problems than what is already there present.

While they have many different scenarios on how to alter the climate, the ones they suggest that have little to no harmful impacts are also the ones that have little impact, such as painting roofs white.

However, they rate Stratosperic Aerosol at a 4, with a low 2 on the danger scale.
From there, we can find out what in the world is Stratosperhic Aerosol?

Anyone?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4c8dd12db5c.gif[/atsimg]

csep10.phys.utk.edu...

edit on 17-9-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
All the Earth's systems are linked. You play with one you affect them all. Why do these "geo-scientists" think they can control our planet and it's atmosphere? The planet self regulates as does all of nature. Humans have no right, groups of people have no right, to attempt to take control and change millions of years of self regulating. What can be done to stop these IDIOTS from further destroying our increasingly damaged planet? This is insane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join