It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rescission What Rescission? Things are getting better all the time. Heres the Prof.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
finance.yahoo.com...
In all, banks repossessed 95,364 properties last month, up 3 percent from July and an increase of 25 percent from August 2009, RealtyTrac said.
Now Just how much of a problem it will be when the banks put all these homes back on the market ?
and this is just ONE month .
So if there is say even 3 million forclosed homes .(which is a VERY low number)
what happens to the value ofb the homes when you FLOOD a market that isn't even willing to give a lone.
Right now corporations and the government keep playing with the numbers .But even they know the end is near.
No its not the end of the world lol But the end of our form of economy it may very well be.
With all the talk of lazy people and loser drug users and how its the Mexicans taht are taking our jobs .
The real problem is and always has been EVERY government has been desined to EXPAND .
And capitalism is the WORST one there is nO standing still there is no spot were we say this is enough we must ALWAYS expand .
Take this example walmart Nets 5.34 billion dollars this year . Next year walmart Nets 5.34 billion dollors again . THIS IS A LOSE according to them . In order for the company value to go up the company MUST expand and gain MORE money every year .If it stays the same even the company starts to contract .
So with our form of economy there are two choices one you lose money ( get forclosed on) two you constantly are trying to get raises .
The problem here is You will hit a Plato it has to happen You cant just keep getting raises for ever or you end up with one guy getting a 30 million bonus.
and even that will crash the system you have .
This is your world YOU made it you think its great BUT your children DONT. And there kids will be pulling goats to a sluter house for 1$ a goat to help feed the family .
so many of you come in here posting how louse people are man I pity your grand kids they are the ones who will suffer for your arrogance

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I removed my earlier post.
I find it distateful that you minimilize the people's loss of their homes by only being a few thousand and then add,"lol".

edit on 16-9-2010 by Violater1 because: because it's my opinion

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Goats? Did you say goats? Really?
There is some accurate info in your post but it is buried in your cavalier attitude toward life.
Goats??

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I find it telling that you can't even spell recession right, nor can you properly quote an article.

Is this the best that ATS has to offer?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

Take this example walmart Nets 5.34 billion dollars this year . Next year walmart Nets 5.34 billion dollors again . THIS IS A LOSE according to them . In order for the company value to go up the company MUST expand and gain MORE money every year .If it stays the same even the company starts to contract .

That's not entirely accurate. It is more based off of the cost to profit ration. For instance, wall mart can become more efficient and gross less than last year but still nest more. So, people may actually spend less at walmart but walmart still nets more. It's about effieciency just as much, if not more than it is about expanding. It's just that the process to become efficient has been perfected to a point that expansion is usually the only conduit to better profit.

Furthermore, we don't have a true capitalistic system. Instead, we have government showing favor through regulation and other forms that actually prevents capitalism to flourish. Government gets in the way to a capitalist approach, which ultimately hinders the process.

Capitalism is something that has to be all or nothing. You can't have a capitalism and have it work unless the markets are completely free. If such a condition isn't met, then the capitalist approach itself is the mechanism that puts the entire economy in jeapordy.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
O you people are Great amazing I wish i was just like you.
First off the goat thing was from another post show how bad off people in other places have it. But hey maybe picking up cans for money so your family can eat you will understand that better.
My spelling is No worse then any of yours YOU HAVE NO CALL to flame my spelling when U USE spell check.
Ps don't even bother saying you NEVER use it.
As for the person who deleted his thread ? My tread related to yours and I was amazed to see some one post something relevant to the real world .As for adding a LOL dout it was because i find it funny.
Heck if it isn't NWO or corrupt cops people only reply to flame you .(its the only way they can feel like they are out of the sewer even if it only last one post.
they cant bring them self up so they try to bring others down to there lvs.
PS SPELL CHECK THIS.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm confused.
What's a "Rescission" ?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
I'm confused.
What's a "Rescission" ?

he means recession and doesn't believe in it.

Believes in yahoo articles creating nothing but hype.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
From Dictionary.com:

re·scis·sion   /rɪˈsɪʒən/ Show Spelled[ri-sizh-uhn] Show IPA
–noun
the act of rescinding.
Use rescission in a Sentence
See images of rescission
Search rescission on the Web

Origin:
1605–15; < LL rescissiōn- (s. of rescissiō ) a making void, rescinding, equiv. to resciss ( us ) (ptp. of rescindere to rescind, equiv. to re- re- + scid-, var. s. of scindere to cleave, tear in two + -tus ptp. suffix, with dt > ss ) + -iōn- -ion

There is such a word, so Spell Check would ot be of help here.
You ALL need to read more high quality literature.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

I'm sorry I couldn't read your entire post due to the extreme lacking in functional grammar and sentence structure. This of course not including the plethora of spelling mistakes, which I may add while scanning my favorite was "hit a Plato."

Poor Plato.

If I can discern what you're trying to say is that foreclosures are good.. they are in fact not good, as they lower the overall total value of equity in a house; ie, the vast majority of family wealth.

new topics

top topics

join