It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shariah a danger to U.S., security pros say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So lets see, we have people that worked for Clinton and Bush saying that Obama needs to change his policy on Islam? I guess it's not just racist tea party members afterall.

"Frank Gaffney, director of the Center for Security Policy, said the Obama administration's policy is based on an incorrect assumption. The Team B report seeks to expose flaws in anti-terror programs, including the policy of not referring to al Qaeda and similar groups as "Islamist" to avoid offending Muslims, he said.

"What if it turns out that some of the people the Obama administration has been embracing are actually promoting the same totalitarian ideology and seditious agenda as al Qaeda, only they're doing it from White House Iftar dinners?" said Mr. Gaffney, referring to the daily meal eaten by Muslims to break their fast during Ramadan."

Hmmm, seems more like something to be worried about rather than buried as so many want it to be....

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
The Team B report seeks to expose flaws in anti-terror programs, including the policy of not referring to al Qaeda and similar groups as "Islamist" to avoid offending Muslims, he said.

I'm not sure what terms they're allowed to use but I wouldn't necessarily call al-Quaeda "Islamists" either, but instead, "Islamic extremists", I don't see anything wrong with that term.

"What if it turns out that some of the people the Obama administration has been embracing are actually promoting the same totalitarian ideology and seditious agenda as al Qaeda, only they're doing it from White House Iftar dinners?" said Mr. Gaffney, referring to the daily meal eaten by Muslims to break their fast during Ramadan."

Hmmm, seems more like something to be worried about rather than buried as so many want it to be....
www.washingtontimes.com...

The report cites the 1991 document from the Muslim Brotherhood in North America describing a covert process of Islamic "settlement" in the United States. The plan is to carry out a "grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated," the document stated.
Yeah that sounds like something to be worried about.

It's not a partisan report, it says both democratic AND republican officials fail to realize the severity of the threat to national security.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think it just goes back to political correctness......and in the end that and entitlements will be the end of us.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
is he freaking kidding me arguing over labels.

it doesnt matter what we call them

what matter is what they do and what they see themselves as for the lack of a better phrase here

they the "islamists"
they the "islamic fundamentalists"
they the "islamo fasicsts"

they all SEE themselves as doing "god" or "allahs" will.

and it is those facts that led to the first world trade center attack, the kobar towers, the uss cole, and 9-11, and afghanistan and iraq.

and im talking about the ideology that the taliban and those "religious" fanatics and iran paying and training to kill americans.

simple fact those people will kill you and me and us all given the chance and being" poltically correct" will not change that fact.

those are the same people here in the us who see christians and republicans more of a national threat than those who put on vests to kill their enemy, who use women and children as human shields who kill americans and hang and burn their dead bodies, who cut off womens noses, who stone women who cheat, who think women shouldnt be educated, who think gays should be killed and the list goes on.

and all of those people do want shaira law or gods law but they themselves are above it....

sharia law is a clear and present danger to everyone in this country because you people simply wont recognize it for what it is. TOTAL AND COMPLETE SUBMISSION OF YOUR FREE WILL.

obama and his chronies will be just like clinton bury their heads back in the sand and let the status quo contiune as usual with the end result is another 9-11 but worse.

if those people were truly god fearing they would not be walking in his/her shoes for the simple fact there is only one person if he is a person that anyone is answerable to and that is god- not man.

islam a religion of peace-bs

our religion:

men of faith
men who had a belief in the divine
men who beleived in god gave us

the us constitution
the bill of rights
the declaration of independence.

their religion:

wrote sharia law and the things previously said.

all i can say is americans need to get their heads out of their butts and wake up.

men of

edit on 16-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
shakira? how dangerous is she, exactly?

new topics

top topics

join