It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Objects Hidden in Hubble Data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thought I'd share this, NASA has been using new techniques to go through the Hubble Space Telescope's archives and found fourteen new trans-Neptunian objects, with the new method they claim they may find hundreds more out there, I know this isn't ground breaking news, there are many rocks of different sizes out past Neptune, but with this new method scientists are hoping to understand how the solar system formed and the conditions needed, this in turn will help find other worlds that have habitable environments...

Studying these objects can help astrobiologists understand the conditions in our solar system that allowed the Earth to form and become habitable for life as we know it. This information could ultimately aid in the search for habitable environments around distant stars.

Source

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Nice find buddy! S&F for ya! Thanks for Sharing! Its always great to hear of new space discoveries even if its just a bunch of lifeless rock floating in space

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong

Nice find buddy! S&F for ya! Thanks for Sharing! Its always great to hear of new space discoveries even if its just a bunch of lifeless rock floating in space

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

hehe lol, you actually didnt flag an star him
Well, my browser says not. lol

But I agree with your reaction! So S en F

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica

hehe lol, you actually didnt flag an star him
Well, my browser says not. lol

But I agree with your reaction! So S en F

true to that!!! I had to run from the computer cause of my kid and totally forgot about it! But thanks for the reminder!

top topics

join