It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USSR is still very much alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Technically the Soviet Union does not exist but in practice it does.

The Soviet Union has disappeared two decades ago. Not because it was destroyed by enemies from outside. It destroyed itself. The first visible signal of the irreversible decay of the Soviet Union was already on August 21, 1968, the day when the Soviet Union together with some more or less forced allies invaded Czechoslovakia. The Soviet gerontocracy has thus shown to everybody (except the CIA) that they had no intellectual tools to integrate the reformatory system immanent "Prague Spring" of that year and to take this way the last chance of survival the communism had in its history.

All what followed was only decay, intellectually, politically and economically. It was a long and fatal disease, felt by everyone inside but not too often noticed from outside over the first years. But nevertheless it was obvious. Over quite a time the Soviet Union was kept alive by the West, especially the USA, because the picture of the threat by a strong enemy was needed to keep the own clientele under the discipline of the "pax Americana". Now even the US begin to learn that they have more efficient enemies which they were feeding up themselves....

The Soviet Union disappeared to the garbage heap of history. That sounds like a metaphor. But the garbage heap really exists and even "lives". It is Transnistria with its capital Tiraspol.

Just before the collapse of the Soviet Union the Country was assigned the '.su' domain name for the World Wide Web, just like '.gov'. This domain is still around today and is still used today, if you type www.kgb.su a page comes up but it says forbidden I searched it on www.kgb.su..." target="_blank" class="postlink">archive.org and the domain was 'for sale' until recently. If you view the 2006 version and translate it with Google it says 'Information for visitors:
Virtual server kgb.su not exist or is temporarily not functioning.
Information for site owners:
Please contact technical support:
(495) 772-97-20, 8-800-200-97-20, [email protected]'

It is slowly coming back, it is most likely a secret society, not many people know of this but the USSR is coming back quietly, probably training Special Operations Forces and making them spies, it is probably not long until they make WMD's and start a war, a possible senario might be; Nuke the USA, glitch their systems to make it look like it was done by Russia, USA retaliates launching their arsenal, Russia retaliates, UK/US/AUS, NATO step in, bypassing the UN, Russia falls Soviets take over the Russian mainland and theres your Soviet Union.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here's a video I would love to share with you. Tell me what you think of it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
hmm either way I am not really afraid of the USSR. I guess I am afraid of how people will react to it, but I think it provided a better life for many people living in it's former states. Too bad they had to spend so much on "flexing" their military to the world (as did the USA) during the cold war. They wasted a lot of money on their military, if they didn't do it maybe they wouldn't have failed.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think you might find this link very interesting: www.freerepublic.com...

A little excerpt from the article:

"It was a big deception. People changed their appearance and behavior, but the real meaning of the system remained the same – in substance. It was quite visible to me. The West was just happy that we let go of the names of Communism and Soviet and so on. We changed our vocabulary. Instead of Politburo and Central Committee we have a president and a presidential administration. Instead of KGB, we have FSB. I insist that the interpretation of late Soviet history should be changed profoundly. The KGB maintained huge networks of domestic spies. Hundreds of thousands of people were deployed at the right time, influencing the democracy movement. That system has been extended by Putin. If you look at Russia from the outside you cannot discern who is manipulating the whole thing. Hundreds of thousands of assets are employed in politics and business. There is a hidden agenda and hidden structures. Even the Germans have not gotten rid of their hidden structures having to do with the Communist era. With all the German efforts and technology they still cannot solve the problem of hidden Communist structures. They are still being manipulated."

edit on 16-9-2010 by sliceNodice because: added excerpt

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Hmm. Good video, I think if you get 1000 angry communists and train them like the USSR trained the KGB, you have a small Army.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

Eh? They we're o.k. China is where it's at today. The U.S. would not know what is coming when they mess with the PRC.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Another great example ! What about the Robert Hanssen indecent, connected to Soviets or not?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Have a look at this link here

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Well that is economics. China is already doing well on that. About a decade or two China will top us. What China is better at is computers. Cyber Warfare! I have several books on China's military and how they train.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

All the US needs to do is release the Nuclear Weapons on China's power and military reservations Bio Weapons in rural areas and Chemical Weapons in the major city's and the water supply (For it has a higher kill count faster) and then test experimental warfare, (ever heard of HARRP) Also the USA has gotten very secret after 9/11 have a look here DIA,NSA, both have agreements with the UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand, USA invented the computer so they can destroy it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Well China has bases all over the world and authority. What is different with China and the Soviet Union and present Russia. Is that they get it. They know how to trap the U.S. Economically, Technology, work, the list goes on and on. China is on the U.S. tell and soon they will be ahead of us. Great leadership in that country.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

No offense but it sounds as though you would want China to win if they waged a war against the USA.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Yes! Yes I do want them to win. China is the real birthplace of the future. To me the future of the U.S. is in desperate need if they want to go up with China. Study how the Communist Party of China is evolving and learning from their mistakes.
en.wikipedia.org...
It's a lot to take it. Just remember the PRC is not the same from the beginning. capitalism is the chief among the people in China. To be rich is glorious.
Here's also a great article on current China.
www.slideshare.net...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Anybody subscribe to RT?
They had some interesting videos displaying their newest planes and war technologies, right in the middle of their videos exposing US corruption.
Fascinating stuff.
peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Alinsky's tactics were based, not on Stalin's revolutionary violence, but on the Neo-Marxist strategies of Antonio Gramsci, an Italian Communist. Relying on gradualism, infiltration and the dialectic process rather than a bloody revolution, Gramsci's transformational Marxism was so subtle that few even noticed the deliberate changes.

Like Alinsky, Mikhail Gorbachev followed Gramsci, not Lenin. In fact, Gramsci aroused Stalins's wrath by suggesting that Lenin's revolutionary plan wouldn't work in the West. Instead the primary assault would be on Biblical absolutes and Christian values, which must be crushed as a social force before the new face of Communism could rise and flourish.

"By 1985, the influence of traditional Christian philosophy in the West was weak and negligible.... Gramsci's master strategy was now feasible. Humanly speaking, it was no longer too tall an order to strip large majorities of men and women in the West of those last vestiges that remained to them of Christianity's transcendent God."
www.crossroad.to...

While some might see this as a good thing,it paves the way for people not to recognize their God-given rights,and the all-powerful government can assume that role.

For anyone of a certain age,who has been so indoctrinated in things like "the theory of evolution" and the like,please ask yourself if maybe there was something more than your "enlightenment" at stake.

"The Techniques of Communism:
INVADING EDUCATION"
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

"The Subversion of the American Society"
examiner.com...

“America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.” Stalin

There is more at stake here than just our thinking or our politics,I believe it is a war for our souls.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
hmm either way I am not really afraid of the USSR. I guess I am afraid of how people will react to it, but I think it provided a better life for many people living in it's former states. Too bad they had to spend so much on "flexing" their military to the world (as did the USA) during the cold war. They wasted a lot of money on their military, if they didn't do it maybe they wouldn't have failed.

Please lift the veil of ignorance. Do you approve of the fact that 10% of the population were in their gulags, essentially slave labor camps run for the benefit of the ruling class?

Is this the kind of society you advocate? Ever heard of Alexander Solzhenitsyn?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

top topics

join