It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The upcoming Alien invasion - and HOW it willl happen!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This post is amazing on so many levels. It is like someone is dropping all the buzz words and glazing the top theories.

Yet they cannot spell HOLOGRAM correct.....

Kinda ruins the whole thing...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I’m in the mood so here it goes. This must be the retard thread for aliens to laugh at us.
In our small minds we can imagine that an invasion would be some sort of standoff with all us humans together against them……I mean really you have to be the dumbest person in any room to believe that.
Can you talk to or reason or have compassion for an ant hill? You believe with all your experiences and arrogance that you know what to do for an outcome to get a desired result right? Do you attempt to reason with them for that property? No, are you stupid enough to think an alien would ? Who is so far advanced than our 100 years of technology!
I believe that we are being visited, but again you have to be stupid to think that you know or even have an idea what the truth is, even if you can even start to understand it.
Sorry but they are not our gods, and I bet my dog has his own new messages after he goes under for an operation…. BUT in all my human arrogance and superiority no one can speak –dog or anything else with another species.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

OK... LOOK AT THESE

1) LINK TO HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION

2) OPERATION BLUEBEAM & HOW THEY WILL PROJECT USING THE SKY AS A CANVAS

OK...ITS FINE IF U DOUBT...BUT DONT BE SO ANNOYING.. AS ITS ONLY AN OPININION..IM NOT SAYING THEY WILL DO THIS...BUT THEY CAN.

ADD TO THE TOPIC.. IF U WANT TO DEBUNK U2U ME AND TALK STRAIGHT YEH!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
This post is amazing on so many levels. It is like someone is dropping all the buzz words and glazing the top theories.

Yet they cannot spell HOLOGRAM correct.....

Kinda ruins the whole thing...

AGAIN WITH THE SPELLING ISSUE..

THE LETTER "I" ON YOUR KEYBOARD IS NEXT TO THE LETTER "O".... SH*T HAPPENS!

BUZZWORDS?...ITS AN OPININON...."opinions are like ar*eholes. we all got one"

edit on 17-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

TheAymen.....

IM NOT SAYING THEY WILL DO THIS.

That's good.....

Because.....they can't.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

TheAymen.....

IM NOT SAYING THEY WILL DO THIS.

That's good.....

Because.....they can't.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

IT CAN BE DONE... GIVE ME THREE SATELITES AND I CAN DO IT MYSELF.

IN 2012 NASA SAY THAT FLARES WILL KNOCK OUR SATELLITES OUT... THIS COULD BE PRETEXT.. FOR THEM USING OUR SATELLITES

LOOK AT THE LINKS I JUST POSTED... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
HERE THEY ARE AGAIN MR LADEN (MAYB..MAYBE NOT)

1) LINK TO HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION

2) ESPECIALLY LOOK AT THIS
OPERATION BLUEBEAM & HOW THEY WILL PROJECT USING THE SKY AS A CANVAS

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

TheAymen.....

IT CAN BE DONE...

It cannot be done.....please revert to the material in your own links.

GIVE ME THREE SATELITES AND I CAN DO IT MYSELF.
IN 2012 NASA SAY THAT FLARES WILL KNOCK OUR SATELLITES OUT... THIS COULD BE PRETEXT.. FOR THEM USING OUR SATELLITES
LOOK AT THE LINKS I JUST POSTED... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU

I have reviewed the links.

As per my earlier post to you.....

Unfortunately, you are not familiar with &/or do not understand the information you are posting.

I recommend that you review your material in more detail.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steve8511
I’m in the mood so here it goes. This must be the retard thread for aliens to laugh at us.
In our small minds we can imagine that an invasion would be some sort of standoff with all us humans together against them……I mean really you have to be the dumbest person in any room to believe that.
Can you talk to or reason or have compassion for an ant hill? You believe with all your experiences and arrogance that you know what to do for an outcome to get a desired result right? Do you attempt to reason with them for that property? No, are you stupid enough to think an alien would ? Who is so far advanced than our 100 years of technology!
I believe that we are being visited, but again you have to be stupid to think that you know or even have an idea what the truth is, even if you can even start to understand it.
Sorry but they are not our gods, and I bet my dog has his own new messages after he goes under for an operation…. BUT in all my human arrogance and superiority no one can speak –dog or anything else with another species.

Quoted so that people will actually read this instead of continuing this Alien jackassery.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
OK MR LADEN (MAYBE...MAYBENOT)

VERY GOOD LINK..ARIZONA LIGHTS AND OTHER HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTIONS IN THE SKY

OR THE I02 HELIO DISPLAY
USES A CURTAIN OF COMPRESSED AIR ETC... READ IT
2) IO2 HELIODISPLAY.. THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE

THERE ARE PROJECTORS THAT U CAN BUY URSELF

HOLORGAPHIC PROJECTORS/HOLORGAPHIC TV ETC WILL OUTDO 3D TECHNOLOGY SOON

MR MAYBE!

LOOK AT THESE AS WELL THEN
3) LONG EXPLANATION....

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador

Originally posted by Steve8511

Quoted so that people will actually read this instead of continuing this Alien jackassery.

THIS IS PURE INCOHERENT BABBLE - YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT.

THE POINT IS
1) WE HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED TO BELIEVE THAT AN INVASION CAN TAKE PLACE.
2) CONDITIONED TO SEE A HOLOGRAM AND THINK "ALIEN"..>> DAN B
3) IM NOT SAYING THIS WILL HAPPEN... BUT IT CAN AND WE ARE READY TO BE DECIEVED.

THANK YOU

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

TheAymen.....

Thank you for those links.....I have reviewed same.

The problem is.....

You are making "gigantic leaps" across complex & disparate material & these "leaps" result in conclusions that do not withstand scrutiny.

I think this may be occuring because as I've now stated many times, you do not understand &/or are not familiar with the material you are posting

My observation is that based on discussion & posting style, some people that are still orienting to ATS appear to have an "attention span" problem which compromises their ability to focus on & review & comprehend such complex &/or disparate material.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

WHAT IS IT THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

YES I HAVE MADE BIG LEAPS, ACROSS HUGH TOPICS, BUT I NEEDED EVIDENCE TO PROVE MY POINT.

DO YOU MEAN QUANTUM PHYSICS - I BET I UNDERSTAND IT BETTER THAN YOU.. WHERE I CAN ADD MY OWN OPINION.

YES THEY CAN GENERATE PROJECTIONS AND YES THEY COULD BE USED IN A PLOY TO CENTRALISE WORLD GOVERNMENT...THE COMMON ENEMY THEORY.

ENJOY THE THREAD FOR WHAT IT IS AND STICK TO THE POINT.

YOU HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED TO ACCEPT AN ALIEN INVASION.

ALSO IM SAYING ALIENS FROM OTHER GALAXYS IS BS. ALIENS IN THIS GALAXY IS POSSIBLE.
MOST UFO`S WE SEE ARE OURS!
UNDERSTAND MY POINT

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

TheAymen…..

How can that be if I already said that I hadn’t heard anything about it?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

TheAymen…..

How can that be if I already said that I hadn’t heard anything about it?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

IM TALKING ABOUT NORMAL PEOPLE.. NOT CAVE DWELLERS LIKE YOU LADEN!
AND BIG MOUTHS LIKE YOU WILL CRAP THEIR PANTS THE MOST, IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS..BE IT TRUE OR FAKE.

IV BEEN WARNED ON DEBUNKERS...IV GIVEN U NOTHING TO DEBUNK YET U R TRYIN UR DARNDEST

THE TECHNOLOGY IS THEIR TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN..THE 2012 CONSPIRACYS ARE MAN MADE CRAP.. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE

GOOGLE "OPERATION BLUEBEAM" AND FIND UR OWN SOURCE OF INFO..
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SO U DONT PEE ME OFF IS
"LET FREE THINKERS REMAIN FREE THINKERS...STOP TRYING TO ANNOY THEM...AS FREE THINKERS ARE ALWAYS THE LAST LINE OF DEFENCE, OR FIRST LINE OF...INSPIRATION!"

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Sly1one

That is a good point, Sly1one, but there's a huge difference between a terroist attack on two buildings and a national or worldwide faked alien invasion using holographic images. It brings in a whole new set of players and has to be accomplished under a much higher level of emotional unrest and panic on a worldwide level. And whether or not it's done by a shadow government or the government elected by the people, once it's discovered to be a hoax, all hell's gonna break loose on the elected government.

Maybe that is exactly the idea...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

TheAymen.....

IM TALKING ABOUT NORMAL PEOPLE.. NOT CAVE DWELLERS LIKE YOU LADEN!

Unfortunately, you are becoming a little antagonistic, when all I am doing is trying to steer you back towards problems with the material you have posted & therefore, by definition, problems with the concepts behind your idea.

Are you starting to see why I offered to help you with your discussion style?

AND BIG MOUTHS LIKE YOU WILL CRAP THEIR PANTS THE MOST, IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS..BE IT TRUE OR FAKE.

Why would I ”CRAP” my ”MY PANTS THE MOST” if it’s ”FAKE”?

IV BEEN WARNED ON DEBUNKERS

Who ”WARNED” you ”ON DEBUNKERS”?

What were you told when you were ”WARNED ON DEBUNKERS”?

What is your definition of a ”DEBUNKER”?

IV GIVEN U NOTHING TO DEBUNK YET

You have ”GIVEN” me a lot of material….. which I have reviewed as per your many requests to do so.

U R TRYIN UR DARNDEST

I honestly haven’t been ”TRYIN” my ”DARNDEST”.

In fact, I’ve been trying to be very “gentle” & polite, by courteously suggesting that you need to carefully review the material you have been providing to me.

THE TECHNOLOGY IS THEIR TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN..

That really is not true, as shown in the very material that you posted.

As 2 very basic examples.....

- Review the "laser sky artist" material again.

- Review the "Prince Charles hologram" material again.

THE 2012 CONSPIRACYS ARE MAN MADE CRAP.. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE

To what ”MAN MADE CRAP” & ”EXAMPLE” do you refer?

GOOGLE "OPERATION BLUEBEAM”

I am quite familiar with the concept of “Operation Bluebeam”.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SO U DONT PEE ME OFF IS
"LET FREE THINKERS REMAIN FREE THINKERS...STOP TRYING TO ANNOY THEM...AS FREE THINKERS ARE ALWAYS THE LAST LINE OF DEFENCE, OR FIRST LINE OF...INSPIRATION!"

Do the ”FREE THINKERS” include me being allowed to think freely, as per my discussion with you?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

edit on 17-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I recently wrote about a topic titled "Are We Being Set Up For A Fake Alien Invasion?", because I had been noticing a pattern developing, which could possibly be a kind of programmed conditioning, so that when and if they do decide to 'Fake us out', it won't be a surprise to the masses, and they will be able to keep it under their control, without it getting to far out of hand.
If you care to check it out, which I hope that you will (the site is not monetized), you can also view videos, which I include with the topic.

lisakittyshottopics.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Unfortunately, you are becoming a little antagonistic, when all I am doing is trying to steer you back towards problems with the material you have posted & therefore, by definition, problems with the concepts behind your idea.

no, your steering people away from the initial point..a FAKE alien attack...has more chance of happening...then a REAL alien attack

.Why would I ”CRAP” my ”MY PANTS THE MOST” if it’s ”FAKE”?

HOW would u know its fake..

Who ”WARNED” you ”ON DEBUNKERS”?

???? cmon.....ok i`ll call u a heckler

You have ”GIVEN” me a lot of material….. which I have reviewed as per your many requests to do so. :

yes i have...thank me later... but the links are not my own ideas, just examples to support my initial claim

THE TECHNOLOGY IS THEIR TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

That really is not true, as shown in the very material that you posted.

how much evidence..plus your own insights and thoughts, makes you think that holograms are impossible lol
they are possible.. i have a 3d projector at work..which we know is about to be quickly outdated by the new holographic projector.

the only thing that you can challenge is - "using the sky as a canvas" part... which is what operation bluebeam was about!...unless ur misinformed and think it is something else??? maybe ur new bluray disc lol

the prince charles hologram is showing realtime movements from a long distance... he was in the uk..the projection was in dubai....i think maitreya (or whoever) ..would be CONTROLLED by an actor the same way?

To what ”MAN MADE CRAP” & ”EXAMPLE” do you refer?

GOOGLE "OPERATION BLUEBEAM”

I am quite familiar with the concept of “Operation Bluebeam”.

Do the ”FREE THINKERS” include me being allowed to think freely, as per my discussion with you?

if ur a free thinker...then wheres your free thoughts on topics LIKE ie world affairs or aliens etc
you seem to try and prove a point to be wrong but u havnt ever mentioned my point.

once again 4 u

IF an alien attack/invasion takes place...it has more chance to be faked, then it being real!

there mr Laden
Kind regards
PHARAOH

how old r u????

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lisakitty

I recently wrote about a topic titled "Are We Being Set Up For A Fake Alien Invasion?", because I had been noticing a pattern developing, which could possibly be a kind of programmed conditioning, so that when and if they do decide to 'Fake us out', it won't be a surprise to the masses, and they will be able to keep it under their control, without it getting to far out of hand.
If you care to check it out, which I hope that you will (the site is not monetized), you can also view videos, which I include with the topic.

lisakittyshottopics.blogspot.com...

WOW.. you took it to the next level.. lol
nice read thanx!...ps cute picture!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join