It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW PROOF that all the wtc had preplant explosive up close

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi guy i thouth that you like to see this new video that i found on the web its clear to me now that they use explosive in all the WTC see by yourself try to find all the flash it was a bomb going off

edit on 15-9-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

What a load of Snip That proves absolutely nothing! No actually, it does, it proves that you and the "9/11 was an inside job" promoters are snip

You people make me sick! You run your mouths with your snip theories, with NO respect for the people who lost their lives in the planes on 9/11. What do you want us to think next, that all the passages are locked up in a secret government warehouse, give me a break!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 16/9/2010 by Sauron because: removed profanity

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExtraordinaryIntelligence

edit on 15-9-2010 by nagabonar because: no use to discuss with anger

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExtraordinaryIntelligence

What a load of bull#! That proves absolutely nothing! No actually, it does, it proves that you and the "9/11 was an inside job" promoters are IDIOTS!!!

You people make me sick! You run your mouths with your bull# theories, with NO respect for the people who lost their lives in the planes on 9/11. What do you want us to think next, that all the passages are locked up in a secret government warehouse, give me a break!

You are showing no respect for the victims of 9-11 simply by not asking questions.

Face it, the official story is full of holes and even the 9-11 commissioners admit it was fraud and would like a new investigation.

Using insults is the least intelligent form of debate, and just shows how desperate you are. Use facts, not insults.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Guys please keep the debate civilized. Ignore trolls. By responding you are just feeding them.

Now back to the video...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

This forum is on "Strict Terms and Conditions of Use ENFORCEMENT" until further notice.

"Strict Enforcement" means:

Any Member lowering themselves to name calling, no matter how innocuous, will be red tag warned on the spot, no questions asked.

Any Member who, after receiving a red tag warn in this forum, commits another breach of the TAC will be post banned on the spot, no questions asked.

One warning is all you get before being post banned.

Any posts, replies or new threads, that are about Member personalities instead of the issues will be red tag warned and deleted.

Sauron

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
9/11 MADNESS

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yay Sauron!!!

Back to topic at hand! I don't think this video alone really proves anything specific. The reason is fairly simple, those who believe that the buildings were brought down by implosion or controlled demolition (sp) will see this when viewing this and those that think it was an act of terrorism (by the taliban) will not!

We have all seen many angles and close up views of this tragedy and short of another investigation done by an unbiased, fair and balanced team, which can really never happen 9 years out, we will just never know!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrishCream
Yay Sauron!!!

Back to topic at hand! I don't think this video alone really proves anything specific. The reason is fairly simple, those who believe that the buildings were brought down by implosion or controlled demolition (sp) will see this when viewing this and those that think it was an act of terrorism (by the taliban) will not!

actually it was supposed to be done by al qaeda. Taliban harboured al qaeda in Afghanistan, when they were still in power

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

Thank you for the correction! It has really been so long and after awhile you just become so saturated with info overload that it's hard to remember things like that. All we hear about anymore is Taliban and, of course, a whole lot more which is equally irrelevant to that day.

Yes, I'm a truther lol!

And seriously, thank you for correcting me!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
the vid should contain the snippets from firefighters. . . didn't one of them actually say "boom boom boom" about some explosions he heard. Anyone got a link to that vid.

second line/

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am not a truther, I am also not an OS supporter. I can honestly say that I have no idea what *really* happened that day and probably never will.

The problem is that videos like the one in the OP are never quite clear enough or exact enough to settle any debate. Noone will be satisfied on the OS side that the "truthers" are correct until they have a written confession or see a video of the actual "bombs" strapped to columns, etc.

I think it is time to heal the wounds and deal with the results.. a runaway government, out of control wars, and hatred unmatched since the last civil war.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

S&F ..>!!! of all the video's I've seen of 9/11, I've never seen this footage before and it's deeply incriminating...awesome find !!!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This pretty much says it all ..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yep, some guys diffidently snuck in their the night before and planted the explosives.... no maybe it was just the reaction from the planes filled to the brim with gasoline colliding into the building. I personal, one man, one man's opinion don't buy this nor any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories I have heard so far.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Hate to point this out but, if you do not support the OS, doesn't that make you a truther?

I know there are many ideas presented by truthers but the one underlying commonality is the realization that SOMETHING just isn't right about all the peculiarities of that day and there should be a new investigation to answer some if not all of the questions.

I like so many don't want to believe we live in a country where any facet of the government could be complicit in such an act. However, I've watched so many videos and I SEE flashes, I SEE squibs, I see uniform collapse with assymetrical damage. Add to that all the other anomolies of the day and I don't understand how anyone can believe the OS.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ExtraordinaryIntelligence

The fact that you cannot see that these buildings are not collapsing but entirely being PULVERIZED during said "collapse" is perhaps the most disturbing to the victims...Incredibly powerful explosive ANNIHILATION is what is going on here, watch as each level is completely blown outward by white smoke, BOOMMMM.... Not COLLAPSE.

Please tell me you have enough left in you to look and see all the THOUSANDS of videos all showing the same thing, a goddam mushroom cloud is happening here, The Steel is being turned into NOTHING on the way out, being ejected, its just AMAZING that people can argue against this, and i fear those people's time is about up.

I feel sick to the bottom of my soul when a post like that is made.. Im sorry but you are SOOO wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This video, proves nothing. Those flashes are either debris or windows blowing under pressure. You don't need demolition charges to bring down a building, 1 aircraft and subsequent fire is more than enough.

Im so sick of armchair engineers rolling out the proof of the week. Lets break this down.

"No steel frame building has ever collapsed due to fire." Ive heard this one a few times here, and frankly its a crock. Builders coat steel in fire retardant like vermiculite etc for a reason. Steel weakens under fire. I dont mean a single beam sitting in a fire even for a few days. I mean steel under load, with a few hundred tons of other steel and concrete attached to it. It will bend, it will fall. It will collapse. Period.

So lets see, what could weaken or remove the insulation from the steel frames and supports to expose it to fire. How about the concussion wave of a fully fueled Jet Airliner exploding inside the building? Hmm yeah gee that might do it.

We now have exposed steel.

How do we get the fire hot enough to weaken the steel? How about the same way man has melted metals for CENTURIES. How the hell do you think we made steel with wood fires in the past??? Fuel is only one part of the component, which we have in abundance with tons office furniture, tons of paper, tons of carpet, and to top it off, the jet fuel. The other component you are missing is AIR. Lots of it. This ISN'T a fire at ground level, this is a fire at the TOP of a skyscraper. Wind at altitude, uninhibited by other buildings, moves plenty fast, fast enough to increase the heat in that fire. Lets also consider the updraft from the building itself will funnel air up the building until it reaches the fire, which will then PULL that air in.

We now have a fire raging, getting hotter by the moment, capable of weakening any steel structure.

This is ALSO without factoring in the kinetic damage from the jet airliner hitting the buildings internal supports. Sure its only aircraft aluminum, but its sheer weight and velocity makes it a kinetic penetrator.

Once those internal supports are compromised, the sheer weight it supports is enough to collapse the building. The central supports go first, which then transfers all the weight to the outer walls, which then bow inwards and start to fail. It collapses from the top down, in some videos you can actually see the upper part of the structure tilt,but its center of gravity wont allow it to tumble, as the structure underneath is pulverized too quickly for it to do so.

Please, stop trying to invent a smoking gun, and just accept the reality of what is there.

If you want to argue that the hijackers were hired by the CIA, FINE, id even consider it possible, but you don't need to complicate the issue with backyard engineering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join