It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies Lies Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Everything seems to be a lie on top of a lie on top of a lie these days. So many people think the world is one way when really its another. Everyone is delusional.

People in the USA believe they have rights and freedom but really the government and the courts say that you have no rights and you can be abducted and tortured indefinitely at the whim of national security.
People in the USA believe they are number one in the world when really we are only the number one in a couple of things, like military spending and percentage of the population in prison.
People in the USA believe that agencies ensure the food and water is clean and healthy, free of toxins, when in reality everything is killing you slowly by design.
People in the USA believe the main stream media tells you the NEWS when really it's just a distraction to make you focus on what they want you to focus on. A bit of flim flam. You watch the left hand while the right hand sets up the trick.

Everything is a scam and I'm sick of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
People believe only what they want to believe. While at times some think it's a lie after lie after lie. They have no proof that it is, especially when it's the truth.

There are things that we are told that are lies, but sometimes they're not. We just gotta stay focused on things that are happening around us to really get the truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

Wake up, we are in hell, all of us. This place is a punishment, god is far away. We fell in love with the sound I think and after us others came and fell in love with the sound. Who knows what happened. We crash landed here

All we got is here and the engenier room. Software-light hardware dark. Meanwhile somewhere in the universe things seem different. What is the best decision capitan picard ? go exploring or wait for it, you tell me.
I rather not take rash decisions and not judge anyone. We are like half machines half preistoric cave man walking around on earth. The problem is assimilation and the problem is us. Desire VS Purity. No one knows for sure the entire story. One side thinks it's the way out, the other side thinks it's the way out also, some just view it as a game.

edit on 15-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Everything is a scam and I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of threads that take a swipe at N. America with the same sh!t rhetoric week in and week out...

How 'bout you and anyone else that has an opinion on this topic come up with something of substance rather than this recycled crap..? Is this it..? Nothin' worth passing on, just fodder that takes up bandwidth and leaves a bad taste in your mouth...

Come on ATS - let's hear it...otherswise I suggest that the OP and any other 2nd rate members STFU and wait until you can formulate an objective post...

This is not what this forum or site is about...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

It all IS a flim flam. I have a dear friend who lives in Israel. She believes the latest "peace talks" between Israel and the Palestinians with the help from Clinton show promise for a real peace. She's, well,a hopeful person. I don't see it at all. She actually believes Netanyahu, lol, a Yahoo!, is seeking a peaceful resolution. Meanwhile, the Israeli government continues to encroach upon Arab's lands.

Nobody, who holds any sort of major power and authority in world politics, is seeking peace. That's my statement and I am sticking to it!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Okay, I took a swipe at Israel. Is that cool?

If necessary, I can take swipes at Arabs, the French, Pakistanis, Russians, Chinese, name your culture and group, I can most assuredly take some swipes and hit something that is valid of being swiped at.

I take it you don't like the thread. Okay. Cool.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Some weird replies and a move to the rant forum. Awesome.
I didn't know there was a rant forum lol. you might as well call it the recycling bin since theres no link to it anywhere near the main page lol.

You can't believe in anything.

Just escape into the wilderness with a good woman and live like a human being. Living in this culture will kill you deader than a doornail. The American way is greed and self destruction.

top topics

join