It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul & the Synagogue of Satan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

And who owns everything I just mentioned? Zionists, who call themselves 'men of faith'. They are all of jewish decent running the globe. They just don't mention which faith publicly, but they are luciferians. Who do you think is paving the way for the AC? Who controls Israel? (Rothschilds) Thirteen families, all interwoven bloodlines, run this entire planet. Yes, Jewish in bloodline and followers of Lucifer.

What will happen in Israel is that the Jews will basically be bamboozled when the AC comes to town. So yes, I stand with my original post that it is this 'beast' system (NWO), the elite (such as the British Monarchy) that say they are Jews (Zionism) and are NOT, and they are already part of the Synagogue of Satan through their Luciferian beliefs.

And before you try to tell me the Monarchy is Catholic and not Zionist, think about who controls the USA behind the scenes, and think about all the Zionists that own everything in this country, which is still tied to the British Monarchy. And last find an online chart on the current Monarchy (even their own website) and how they pretend to tie their bloodlines back to King David.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

Do you have anything better to do instead of spamming the same message? Did you know King David is fake?
www.hennessy.id.au...
You ought to know man created God.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by nlouise

Do you have anything better to do instead of spamming the same message? Did you know King David is fake?
www.hennessy.id.au...
You ought to know man created God.

Spamming the same message? Why? Because I told the truth on one of your other posts? If you don't know anything about the network that is being played out in the current time we live in, then maybe some research would do you some good.

King David was not fake, neither was the temple of solomon (his son). Even the Luciferians and kabbalists know that. Are you really that uninformed?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

Sorry the Temple Of Solomon was not built by Solomon. How uninformed by you? I'm glad I'm not paranoid into believing a false tale.
Cyrus was a Zionist. I'm sorry Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, but it's true. The Jews declared him their "anointed one", or more, correctly, Messiah. I bet you thought that title reserved for Jesus, huh? Cyrus even let them rebuild their temple! You'd be hard pressed to find an Iranian these days who would even let a Jew set foot upon the Temple Mount, let alone rebuild the temple.
www.hennessy.id.au...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

What?? Where do you come up with this stuff? Did I say that Solomon physically built the temple or something?

I’m VERY informed, more than you will ever know. I wouldn’t say I am paranoid, especially since I could care less about anything that goes on with this world.

I have no idea what the Jews declare to be what, and I really don’t care about that either. Of course Islam won’t let the Jews set foot on the temple Mount. It will be taken from them, and all arranged by the network I mentioned before, probably through a war with Iran, which is coming.

Have you not noticed all the Islam propaganda since 911? You do know that it was the ‘network of elites’ that were behind it, right? To go to war with Iraq because they are taking currency other than USA for oil, right?

My point was that the synagogue of Satan is TPTB, all pretending to be Jews (Zionists), manipulating Israel to strategically forward their own agenda. The end game of their plans is to put the ‘Liar’ into the newly built Temple, which is to come, whether anyone thinks that Islam will allow it or not.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

When you find the beginning of every religious belief you'll see they're all similar. There's no conspiracy about it. Just look at all the Gods and religious figures who predate Jesus. All the similar creation stories as well the similar flood stories.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

did'nt the reality temple begin construction after the veil got ripped in two?

Acts-
the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says

Hebrews-
Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Sadly no! A lot of these stories were writing years later after Jesus supposedly lived.
Paul book is supposedly the oldest work in the Christian NT.
www.hennessy.id.au...
With late books being newer and changing.
www.hennessy.id.au...
Tell me what you think of these links. Start with the first one.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Ignatius. Polycarp, Origin?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Are you saying the links I provided as bull? I have more sources I can share.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Jacob and Esau, that is where you find you Islam and Jewish split. Jacob got the birthright that Esau despised. They were going at it then, and they are still at it now.

No matter what you believe or don't believe, the Bible is full of bloodlines which is really important even from a theological perspective. That hasn't changed today at all. Go through history and even who controls what today and you will find the missing links that go all the way back. Bloodlines are everything to TPTB. For instance you can trace the lineage of every American president, and you will find that all but 2 were blood related to the British Throne. Things like that are not coincidence, only made to look that way.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

I thought Ismail was the ancestor of Arabs and Issac the later was the ancestor of the Jews? What Bible are you reading? lol.
To me the Bible and every other religious book is fake. When you get down to it they all have a similar tone.
Here's a great article on Islam. There are more parts of this article as well.
www.hennessy.id.au...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by nlouise

When you find the beginning of every religious belief you'll see they're all similar. There's no conspiracy about it. Just look at all the Gods and religious figures who predate Jesus. All the similar creation stories as well the similar flood stories.

I will assume you are talking about greek mythology, right? It's exactly that, mythology. Unlike Biblical history that still has validation today, greek mythology has nothing but idol statues and buildings made by man, of the false gods they worshipped then, and idolize today. Horus & co. was not real and the only legacy to the story is a fable that most never even heard of. I guess we are leaving out the fact that there was another creation (satan) that goes undetected in all this debate as well. Just like the elite who own your paycheck, go unnoticed.

Do some research on the Nephelium, maybe that should clear up some of the mythology for you. You can start at Gen. 6:4.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

I'm discussing all religious mythology. Don't think I'm talking about the Greeks. Jews have huge influence from outside culture which influenced their religion. Have you read the link I provided?
www.hennessy.id.au...
I hope you like to read because I have a lot of source.
kekrops.tripod.com...
Look at Jesus and look at other similar Gods.
Jesus is too similar to not be influenced by these older Gods.
www.thedevineevidence.com...
www.nobeliefs.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Re: NOTurTypical

OK, so to you a heretic is someone who doesn't declare one of the fundamental doctrines of scripture ( I take it you mean some kind of 'christian' scripture).

You also state, that the final authority is the word of 'god' (probably expressed in the same scripture as above).

That you believe this, is no problem for me.You have the right to choose your own religion, and free speech to express it.
You can even call everyone not sharing your faith for heretics, which would then include the greater part of mankind in heresy.

That you've decided, that this private 'truth' of yours is universal, doesn't MAKE it universal (except in your mind), and this presents two options.

1/ You will bear the burden of positivist proof, demonstrating to me, that your opinions are correct.

2/ You will disregard the burden of positivist proof and invertedly expect me to 'prove' you wrong.

I strongly suspect you of choosing option 2 (I may be mistaken). And this usually leads to what I call 'twisted logic'.....

...You see, I talk with this little mouse called Henry, and it tells me ALL the secrets of existence (including that your opinions are pure fantasy).....

Please 'prove' me (and Henry) wrong.

If any, or both, of us are sufficiently hot-tempered such a disagreement could end in violence.

MY reality-bubble of ideal 'liberal democracy' would to a certain extent protect your rights, but take away your privileges.

YOUR reality-bubble of fundamentalistic 'christianity' has historically and doctrinally demonstrated quite a lot of 'christian' elitist violence protecting 'christian' privileges (this is what's called a totalitarian system). And as your self-chosen titles include 'Enlisted in the Lords Army' and 'silencing the heretics', I have some justified suspicions on how far you would go in that direction. It sounds very militant.

I'm not avoiding any 'issues'. I just take one step at a time. If possible, I'll get around to the academic part eventually.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I will define my own position (IMO'd):

"There's a cosmic conspiracy promoting ignorance. On this planet presently represented by fanatical, fundamentalist paulinism (with 'jihad'ism' as a runner-up)".

While fundamentalist paulines may find it of minor importance to inform the world of their methods for spreading the message, there's quite a few of us out here being interested in answers to the following questions:

Will violence be a future part of spreading paulinism? Is it acceptable to burn down abortion clinics? To harass homosexuals and other sexual minorities? To harass other religions? To enforce reinstatement of 'christian values' in society and education? To take away freedom of speech and religion? To hush up misuse of power in a pauline hierarchy? To suppress information from competing systems such as science and non-theistic groups? To consider rapism in general as a smaller 'sin' than breaking basic doctrines of paulinism?

And in a less visible violent context:

Is dialogue, with a common communication platform, necessary? Is 'logic' and similar epistemological tools a part of such a common communication platform? Will individuals be allowed to make their own decisions, or will they be exposed to a 'for their own good' tyranny? Will opposition be stereotyped into black/white pigeonholes?

I may have forgotten some relevant questions, but these should do for now. I would like to know, what it is, I'm addressing.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Greetings my friends,

The Bible is an amazing Book indeed. It is a carefully crafted assortment of religious texts, written and based on earlier oral traditions, so arranged that when read the Truth revealed within its pages are only the Truths contained in the Human heart of the reader. It has mystery upon mystery on every page. It speaks in the language of the Qabbalist, the Hermeticist, the Hebrew, the Chaldean, the Pythagorean, and various other tongues from the mystical to the mundane. It IS the ultimate book of Man, for it plucks at every string of his heart and mind. It contains Truth, this there is no doubt. However, the Truth within it is wrapped intricately in a weave of the darkest lies meant to deceive mankind. At one time, the power of this Book was carefully controlled, only allowing the most elect denizens of evil to gaze upon it, to hand pluck the passages that formed the foundation of traditions, traditions which would blind Man to the truths within, that on its unveiling to the world, all would be mystified, divided, and controlled. And so, here we are all plucking passages from the same book, finding no agreement upon us, ignoring its truth to carrying on the wayward path of ignorance to our own enslavement.

We look past the beginning in which God created all things, the past, present, and future, and judged all of his creation good, that we may have right to pluck passages at random that would elevate us to some supreme status over our fellow Man.

We pass over the fact that God gave us ALL freewill, that we might have some authority found in hand plucked passages to dominate each other, to rule each other, and to enslave each other. Afterall, that is not the Truth we want in our hearts.

We blindly disregard that God watches us all as we name things in this life, even him, that we may squabble like little children over something as insignificant as words and symbols, sounds and visions, that we may be correct in our interpretation and designation of all things before his eyes. That is our hearts desire, to be loved by him more than our Brothers and Sisters, like jealous children fighting over their mothers bosom.

The Old Testament is rife with a history of all this. Since the symbolic first domination of Abel by Cain, Mankind has fought to sway our creators opinion in his favor by dominating, fighting, enslaving, and ruling over each other. It is the turning away from the voice of God and following the voice of the serpent, a lesser being hell bent on our destruction that is at the root of all of all this, a being that makes the soul of Man his lair, and whispers lovingly in his ear, "I love you".

Yet hidden within this history are wise men who gave sage advice, hearing beyond the beguiling voice of the serpent, to the loving voice of the creator. The advice given are but kernels of Truth awash in the blood of conflict. Words like, listen to no man for he is a liar. Afterall, to listen to another man is to listen to another's heart and not your own. So, read on through the pages. Listen to the words resonate within you. It is not the voice of the writer you are hearing. It is the voice of your own heart. If you find the understanding from the words, that you are somehow better than your sibling for having read them, you hear the serpents loving whisper. God is not found in the words of another. God is found all around you. In every joyful expression of nature, he says I love you. In every loving whisper, he says, I love you all. For it is here in his creation that we all reside to hear his voice. It is not trapped with in our skull, shelter from the embrace of other men.

Then came his New Testament, a story of the Man he sent to open our eyes to these Truths. A Man who not only spoke the Truth of God, but lived it. His life being a living testament. Yet the serpent whispered to the writer recording the tale, make him a GOD! And, so it was done. His simple Truth ignored, to love all, instead replaced with the idolatry of LOVE ME! Such is the weakness of Man. God is too magnificent for Man to behold all at once. In his hunger to understand him he must bring him down to a physical level. First we made him rocks. Then we made him idols of Gold. Lastly, we made him simply an idea with a Name. The Name became the God. YHWH, I am that I am, a simple phrase which means I am beyond a name, yet silly Man makes the phrase the Name! Children, grow up. Jesus, Son of Man, Son of God, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, all names that we ALL bear. From the very beginning God said Man was his Finest creation. MAN ALL OF US EQUALLY. Yet, children love to be placed higher in affection to their parent, even if only in their own mind.

So we fight over our new golden calf, Jesus, despite his message was purely against such trivial pursuits. Even though he said to love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek, love all as you love him, etc. etc.. We have instead, begun the fight once more for our fathers affection. Sacrificing again, our own kin that we might catch his adoration. It is a dance we will dance until we grow up. Jesus knew the cycle of rebirth which awaits us all. He feared not to die to teach us the ultimate depths of the love we are to share for each other. None would give their life for him. Even those who loved him most turned from him, fearing their own death. He loved them still. Mankind was just babes learning to walk. He understood this as he pleaded with his father for forgiveness of Man. They know not what they do indeed!

Now we find ourselves at a pinnacle point in history. All mankind is armed with weapons which powerful enough to destroy us all. The Serpent inside us has grown to a dragon. Its fiery breath burns us. Its forked tongue continues to deceive us. We have grown so far from each other we do not even know our neighbor much less love them! We do not even love our own immediate family much less the whole family of Man. Yet we cry out in pain for deliverance. We beg for the savior to return! Where is our Rapture? Where is our Christ!!!

Look within at what you have become. If you see not the whole of Man with love. Save yourself, or continue your own torment and the destruction carefully planned by the envious beast, the serpent become dragon, the Anti-Christ, the number of a Man is 666, it IS MAN.

The bottomless pit is your own heart. Open it with the keys of love and forgiveness. Forgive yourself for what you have become, forgive others for their trespasses, love all.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Re: IAM

I live in the northwestern area of mainland Europe, and all the small countries here have well-developed liberal democracies with decent medicare, senior-care, education, old-age pension and social support if needed. The average living standard is quite good. It's not utopian, but it's enough.

I'll put my money on this any time, and the general opinion here is to keep it that way. If some want to follow a special ideology, nothing prevents them as long as they don't get ideas of having special privileges (or more than privileges).

Those wanting to worship at the shopping-mall can do that instead.

A good heart can never be a bad thing, but sometimes it's not enough. A clear 'NO' can be needed to stop prospective messiases and others, who want to run the show. We don't want Hitler or the inquisition back, and sound social systems are the best defense against that.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

I live in the northwestern area of mainland Europe, and all the small countries here have well-developed liberal democracies with decent medicare, senior-care, education, old-age pension and social support if needed. The average living standard is quite good. It's not utopian, but it's enough.

I'll put my money on this any time, and the general opinion here is to keep it that way. If some want to follow a special ideology, nothing prevents them as long as they don't get ideas of having special privileges (or more than privileges).

Those wanting to worship at the shopping-mall can do that instead.

A good heart can never be a bad thing, but sometimes it's not enough. A clear 'NO' can be needed to stop prospective messiases and others, who want to run the show. We don't want Hitler or the inquisition back, and sound social systems are the best defense against that.

It sounds like a lovely slice of heaven my friend. I only hope such places remain that way as the world falls under the domain of a centralised government. It is when NO is no longer enough, that tyrannies rise.

Don't forget to look to your neighbor my friend. The shackles they wear are being fitted for you without you knowing.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Sofar it's still not too bad, but monopol-capitalism, monopol-religion and other existentially sick types are beginning to see us as a risk.

A real liberal democracy needs constant care, both inside and outside. It's like being a pacifist up against Attila the Hun.

Confrontation can take place at many levels, from violence to the rules for a decent dialogue. And it's difficult to find proper and adequate response to invasion, because the invader will often be one step ahead of you, and 'inside your home' before you know it.

It's not polite, but I find the attitude of: "You pass this line at your own risk" better than endless speculations on your own moral rights and status, when you feel the need to defend yourself. As in real self-defense, not just because someone looked at you in a funny way.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join