It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, I play this Football coaching MMO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The game is pretty dang cool, but what I'm wondering is does ATS care if I spam a referral link in a thread? I can't actually get paid by referring players to the site, but I can earn some in game points for use in the game.

Sure, I'm advertising, but I'm just a normal member of the game who really enjoys it and felt like sharing my opinions of the game. Anyway....

The game is based on being a coach in either the NCAA, NFL or a make believe league called the NAFL. Not only do you make coaching decisions for your team, but you actually can draw up and create your own plays that the simulation engine runs.

There are soo many angles of this game, its hard to list them all. In college, you must recruit your next season's players out of high school. Those same guys after 4 or 5 years in college, will be the players entering the NFL's draft after graduating.

The simulation isn't fabulous 3d animations but, it's still football. You can call your plays live, you can change players positions, and set your depth charts, you can scout your opponents and actually get his offensive plays to practice against.

1 year equates to 1 month of real time, so you play games from the 4th of the month to about the 20th of the month each season, with practice fields being open much of the time except for season end until spring practice starts.

The two developers have been working on the game for 10 years, and I'm not going to claim the game is perfect, but if you really like football, and the coaching aspect of developing guys and controlling a team in very realistic aspects you should check it out.

Football Coaching Simulator

edit on 15-9-2010 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
***** Shameless Bump of my own thread from many moons ago ******

I have a new User Account, so even if you use that above link, I don't get any referral points...

www.pigskinempire.com...

join