It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon bodies from Flight 77

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime
Hey Dereks,

the low impact point requires the engines of 767 to impact ground 1st.

Can you show that somehow? I don't see any evidence pointing towards this, in fact I am pretty sure there is visible damage to the concrete structure from the left engine, and the right engine hit the construction trailer + generator.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

Starboard engine impacted a tree and 1 lamppost then spewed an oil trail all the way across the lawn until it impacted a large generator. Port engine impacted a concrete curb just before hitting the building, Both engines left evidence of there passing,

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by freedom12
AA77 took off at 0820 and crashed into the Pentagon at 0937.

I realize that the plane crashed at 0937 but I'm really confused by why clocks stopped at 0932 at the pentagon. I'm ex-military but was never stationed at the pentagon. Is it normal for the people at the pentagon to set their office clocks 5 min. too slow?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This thread has gotten off topic and even I fed into it. Let's get back to the bodies and I wanna hear from truthers. Also, since no one has been able to answer this original question I have posed, is there any other forums out there that truthers might be able to answer my question???

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

My best advice to you is to ignore the DNA evidence and continue on with the witch hunt.

You cant find a lie to cover every thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i know how the bodys got there. a plane crashed into the pentagon. I know its kind of hard to belive but thats what happend. no conspiracy here.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You're problem isn't the question posed by the person who believes in the OS. You're problem instead is that you are a truther who believes in ONE theory. That theory being that a missile hit the pentagon. It's as simple as that.
You see, lots of people think that a truther ONLY believes that it was an inside job and that nothing else is possible. That's wrong. A truther is one who doesn't believe the OS as it is told to the American people. That doesn't mean a missile had to hit the pentagon. Instead it means that there are so many questions left open or false-claimed by the OS that a truther wants a new investigation. That's why most of the organizations for 9/11 truth state that in their mission statement. Let's get a new, impartial, independent investigation going and let the truth take us where it may.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Baby Seal Club

Actually, I don't believe it was a missile. I believe it was a Global Hawk!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

LOL! Fair enough. But then as a truther who is only open to one theory, you need to prove your theory and incorporate getting the bodies into the pentagon aboard a Global Hawk. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis

Good post...............adorable puppy

Yep, our government has been caught in too many lies for me to believe any of them.

Lie to me once shame on you, lie to me twice shame on me, lie to everyone a couple hundred times and well

Most people if their husband, wife, significant other were caught in just a couple major lies would consider counseling and or separation................yet our government has been caught time and time and time again in lies.

It's at the point folks where I don't trust the US Government. They are owned and operate for the large corporations.

911 was a fantastic fabrication to manipulate the American People into yet another war.

Example: If I were in bed and two little greys came into our bedroom, my first thought would be a really stupendous hollywood make up job, not aliens abducting me but probably some type of government secretly funded covert operation................but anythings possible

If I were to see space ships overhead all over on "the day of disclosure" I would suspect project blue beam.

Lies lies and more lies.................I'm promoting a series that was sadly cancelled, called "Persons Unknown".

If you like conspiracies, try this 13 episode series out. But, watch them in the correct sequence.

free-tv-video-online.info...

With enough money and a technology way ahead of what the common man is aware of, TPTB could make you believe that up was down and down was up. They love to play with our minds.

Not the raving of a lunatic, if you really clear your mind of what is and isn't reality and just sit back with a clean slate you can see the many manipulations on a daily basis.

For one, we can't trust much of what the mainstream media reports as they are nothing more than a corporate mouth piece.

The majority, not all, of our "leaders" are in it for the power, glory, money and connections.

I've watched big fish in the little ponds I've swam in and once most people have acquired power, they will do anything and I mean anything to maintain their power.

edit on 16-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Meet you on Level 2.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
More favorite story is from the guy who claimed he saw passengers inside the Pentagon still strapped to their plane seats.

What's funnier is skeptics actually believe his story!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

A Global hawk does not carry any passengers - have to explain how the bodies of people known to have
been on American 77 got there, Also several aircraft seats were recovered from the debris - how did they gwet into the building - in some cases body of victim still in seat

When Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him.[/ex

www.usatoday.com...

Two years ago today, Suzanne Calley died aboard American Airlines Flight 77 when terrorists hijacked the plane and sent it crashing into the Pentagon. She was homeward bound from a business trip and planned to celebrate her and Jensen's 20th anniversary the next day. Her 43rd birthday would have been just a few days later.

Rescue crews were able to pull Calley's body from Flight 77's wreckage. Now, after a long period of hesitation, Jensen plans to let the Pacific waters take her cremated remains

[/ex

While searching through wreckage inside the building, firefighters Carlton Burkhammer and Brian Moravitz "spotted an intact seat from the plane's cockpit with a chunk of the floor still attached." Burkhammer also "spotted lime-green pieces from the interior of the plane" within the building.

More photos of aircraft debris found in Pentagon - including jet engines

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Also several aircraft seats were recovered from the debris - how did they gwet into the building - in some cases body of victim still in seat

When Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him.

www.usatoday.com...

Hahaha!

Thanks for proving my point thedman!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The landing gear on this picture from an early post, doesn't match that of 757
sites.google.com...

The pentagon wheels have only 8 to 7 open air vents on the wheel or vents for the wheel.
while the 757 has 9 to 8.

If you ask me i believe everything was a pretty staged event on 9/11 set out by the government
Don't count on your future presidential hopefuls to put an investigation, since they are all from the embellishment.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
sites.google.com...

The pentagon wheels have only 8 to 7 open air vents on the wheel or vents for the wheel.

yet more lies from a truther - when will they stop?
www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Count them again they both have 8.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
sites.google.com...

yet more lies from a truther - when will they stop?
www.aerospaceweb.org...

You must love geroge GW don't ya that means you love war to.

aerospaceweb is a government founded site

Aerospaceweb.org is a non-profit site operated by engineers and scientists in the aerospace field. The goal of this site is to provide educational information on a variety of subjects ranging from aviation to space travel to aerospace technology. Our primary areas of expertise include aerodynamics, propulsion systems, vehicle design, engineering career information, and aerospace history. Learn more about these and other topics by visiting the following sections of our site.

Of course they have to lie to say they are a non profit site.

And also newbie, the site tries to debunk the conspiracies of 9/11 which they fail.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

What point is that?

That several FF searching the impact area found victims still in seats - have multiple accounts from different FF
reporting same thing

Or is point that no matter what evidence is presented you will find some excuse to preserve your fantasties....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Since when have you agreed with any firefighters, apparently all of them are liars at the wtc to you and your crew, why believe these ?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

There are also multiple eye witnesses to the plane to contend with. The 911 Conspiracy Theories are so diverse I doubt any rational person believes them all. Everything from holograms to missiles. Even nuclear weapons in NY.

The only one that has any merit in my opinion are those concerning WTC7. The rest seem fantastic inventions of less than logical people.

WTC7 housed lots of sensitive information and clandestine government agencies. They started clearing it hours before it collapsed and made sure nobody was inside. I think they had it pre-rigged in case the documents and records were in danger and then carefully evacuated all emergency personal and brought it down to protect the documents.

The rest is why people think the Truther's are irrational. You can make a good case for what I believe, the rest?

I often find the name Truthers to be quite ironic when so many crazy, flat out impossible idea's surround the theories.

I've not seen a relevant new bit of evidence in years. Stuff like a video that does not meet their criteria not existing is not evidence or proof. On top of that refusing to believe eye witnesses makes the logic very suspect.

I'll stick with my theory about WTC7. There is evidence for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join